20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Madsen Felipe

Thats the bestest build that i have used with 2.3.4.

Everything runs smooth.

+ Home and back buttons works

+ No lag at stock launcher

+ No lag on wake up screen

+ No lag at all

+ GPS fix its really fast

- Forceclose when i open "Fonts" menu without install fonts from the kitchen (its obvious)

- It's weird but with gb roms i cant get the "H" signal, just 3G, with 823 baseband or 0725.

Edited by Madsen Felipe

Thank you p

Use http://uot.dakra.lt/ to have a circular battery. I know that many people want it to pauls roms (i am one of them) but i dont see it happens. Its fun and easy to do it by yourshelf and a + is that you can make more things than a circular battery

Use the attached file vold.zip to switch internal with extrernal sd. Just unzip and copy it to /etc.

Have in mind you need to be root and have mount system as r/w.

Also you will need another program to mount to pc like this

After coping it restart.

WARNING it will switch /sdcard with /sdcard/External_SD so do the nessesary copy pasting before. Also i am not responsible for any dmg etc...

As for my "request" I would like a way to keep always home launcer in memory. Dont know if that can happen or how but i would like to know if its possible. In cyanogen there is a tik box but it doesnt work ^^ so go launcher keeps reloading after waching a page in opera or playing a game or even clikcing the weather widget.

Edited by orlox

I have problems with the LG Keyboard! The two letters on the right side of the keyboard doesn't! It two danish letters "æ,ø" right next to "L", normally I don't use a keyboard with these letters on it, but can choose other settings for this one! so whenever I press "æ" or "ø" it just types "L"!

Strange, it's just the stock GB keyboard so not sure why that would happen!

P

Hi, I would like to know if is possible to include this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=739530

It is an auto toggle of 2G/3G when the screen goes off. And can be controled with tasker.

Thanks

SWEET, i've been looking for an app to do this for a LONG time! :D

This ROM is signed with platform keys, so the APK should actually work!

P

Rom work great

Some bugs found

-Gtalk don't start camera

-No APN for my network

-On Welcome Wizard, in the last screen FC.

GTalk with camera works for me, which is odd!

I will include the CM APN list as an option.

re: the welcome wizard FC, I guess you left something out of your bake that it is using! :)

P

I think that the reported bug "Gtalk camera does not start" is the same as mine: it does not start and the opposite person gets "network error".

Strange, is this phone to PC call or PC to phone call or both? I will investigate!

P

Guest nomelase

GTalk with camera works for me, which is odd!

I will include the CM APN list as an option.

re: the welcome wizard FC, I guess you left something out of your bake that it is using! :)

P

GTALK camera don´t start for me too

Guest c.joenie

Strange, is this phone to PC call or PC to phone call or both? I will investigate!

P

The PC to phone call gives network error, while the phone to PC call does not start the camera at all. It gives black screen for a while, then says "calling" but the PC never gets the ring.

I am using the 622-Gingerbread and your rom. I did wipe before and use standard kitchen settings (excluding the app advisor from LG)

The PC to phone call gives network error, while the phone to PC call does not start the camera at all. It gives black screen for a while, then says "calling" but the PC never gets the ring.

I am using the 622-Gingerbread and your rom. I did wipe before and use standard kitchen settings (excluding the app advisor from LG)

OK, thanks, i'll check it out.

P

Guest c.joenie

Changelog

29 Sep 09:00

• Fixed incorrect naming of SIM toolkit app

It's great to see that you are listening to us and that you update your rom! I will follow the topic as close as possible, assist where-ever necessary and report any new bugs that I can find after the Gtalk/market issues are fixed :).