Official 2.2.2 for MTS 916 (ZTE Racer)

Guest smg22rus

Guest Jésus Alberto

But the rom has the english language too?

you need open instruction with cp-1251 charset i think. If you install this rom U cant use 2.3.4

Guest buzzhaina

Okay would someone bother to suggest... how to flash the original ftm... recovery does it with an error.. how to get this thing work...

Guest Denkro

Okay would someone bother to suggest... how to flash the original ftm... recovery does it with an error.. how to get this thing work...

You should establish original FTM. After that to clamp pair of buttons for transition in a mode. Power loudness (downwards)

I established using the program on phone.

Attention! Before installing the firmware disable antivirus programs.

original_ftm.zip

Edited by Denkro

Guest darkmad

For those who can't install original FTM: the easiest way to do this is:

1. Connect your phone to PC with USB debuggubg enabled in your phone settings.

2. Go to directory where you have adb.exe and fastboot.exe.

3. Put original FTM in this dir too.

4. Write in command prompt

adb reboot bootloader

Your phone must reboot showing green robot on the screen.

5. Type

fastboot flash recovery ORIGINAL_FTM_FILENAME

6. Type

fastboot reboot

You can try ro press VOL DOWN at this time and reboot directly to FTM. If not, reboot into FTM same way as you do to enter recovery and then start MTC update program.

Guest Jésus Alberto

I´ve managed to install the original FTM, but the program stays always 0/100. I think that rom is no suitable to some Racer versions. No one has managed to install it here.

Guest equiliym

I´ve managed to install the original FTM, but the program stays always 0/100. I think that rom is no suitable to some Racer versions. No one has managed to install it here.

same here, 0/100 all the time with original ftm..

After flashing the phone. It will turn into a Gen2

And you can not go back to the existing OS2.3

i wouldnt mind going to Gen2 if someone can provide Gen1 tpt files to convert back to Gen1 if not in liking.. correct me if im wrong tho

Guest Dj Fluminee

has anybody tried installing the usb driver from zte site? i can't test because i don't have a usb cable :( . Anyway here's the link http://wwwen.zte.com...sia&chnlid=5455 . the driver is called MTC 916(MTS)driver(ZTE Corporation is the owner of copyright in the software. Other works experiencing may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.)

Edited by Dj Fluminee

Guest neenoo_9

hello,

I think it did not work because the program does not recognize your phone model, however, I believe that if we change the file "usb.conf" using the root explorer and put the model that appears in the mts 916 the program will recognize

I can't test because my net is too slow to download the file

sorry for bad english

Guest neenoo_9

just explain me what to do,i can test,my zte racer is from Macedonia VIP,which files how to change step by step

My intention was to change the file usb.conf existing in the phone memory and let it equal to a mts 916 file and test if it will be recognized by the program, but for that we must know what is written in the own usb.conf mts 916 file ...<br title="Clique para mostrar traduções alternativas" class=""><br title="Clique para mostrar traduções alternativas" class=""> Another alternative is someone who has a mts 916 upgrade to the 2.2 rom and make a backup using the ClockworkMod and provide here...

sorry for bad english again xD

Guest Vlatko25

yeah russian 4pda team must create update.zip package,because i am sure noone can update zte from other country,because original ftm is only for mts 916,impossible to put on my zte racer....i ve try too many times trough adb shell.