[ROM] Chinese ROMs

Guest Dj Fluminee

Guest Racerboy

thank you. did find the link but after being presented with a wall of Chinese, I took the easy option and used the link provided by your good self. would this be the dj fluminee fettled version of this rom? :D

this is the from malshenzu all i have modified is the build.prop file to be default english and timezone europe/london everthing else is the same :P if you want i can upload a more modified version with chinese apps removed and replaced with english lang 1`s different bootanimation etc

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

this is the from malshenzu all i have modified is the build.prop file to be default english and timezone europe/london everthing else is the same :P if you want i can upload a more modified version with chinese apps removed and replaced with english lang 1`s different bootanimation etc

please ,that would be most appreciated.

Guest plegdroid

been using the bo8 for the last few days and is very stable, no real issues, compared with the tigtex 113, not as smooth as tigtexs rom, and really missing the black notification bare.

big thanks to dj fluminee for taking the time to compile these roms, me know how hard it is being presented with a wall of Chinese, and thanks to racerboy for letting me have access to a uk friendly version of bo8 to try.

:D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

2.3.4 ZTE-U X850 MND-B08 that some people have requested is HERE i`ve changed the build.prop file to default english and timezone europe/london, removed chinese apps and replaced with english language equivalent thats it....google market is NOT included but you can install this if you want it(gapps package) through clockwork recovery once the ROM is installed.....

Edited by Racerboy