[ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V6 out | 17/9/2011

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest Wolfbreak

Tried the new rom on that link and my phone is stuck in a boot loop.

You flashed Speedfix straight after V3 right? Read instructions on this Page again closely and see what you did wrong^^

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest chunkylover2321

You flashed Speedfix straight after V3 right? Read instructions on this Page again closely and see what you did wrong^^

Sorry dude.

Guest ozzybulldog

Updated to v3 and installed the Speedtweak. Everything is working fine, speed is great and no probs after reinstalling my own apps.

So again thanks for this Rom, Wolf!

Oz

Guest Neel007

@wolf...

i have one hot request...

can u add 2 to 4 more homescreen pages [5 is becoming to much less for me] in arc launcher bcoz i just love arc launcher and after ur speedtweaks it doesnt even lag...

it would be great to have at least 7 HS in arc launcher...

or if it's just modding some files via root explore , then can u tell me how?

Thanx :)

Guest lloydi200182
@wolf...

i have one hot request...

can u add 2 to 4 more homescreen pages [5 is becoming to much less for me] in arc launcher bcoz i just love arc launcher and after ur speedtweaks it doesnt even lag...

it would be great to have at least 7 HS in arc launcher...

or if it's just modding some files via root explore , then can u tell me how?

Thanx

I second that I'm having to revert to launcher pro for the extra screens

Guest bezk-x10

First. BIG thanks for this tweaked rom. I have never been this pleased with my x10.

Thought I give my review of it.

1. Battery lifetime: Flashed V3 with speedtweak yesterday and the phone dropped from 100% to 66% today. Used the phone normally, some phonecalls, plenty of SMS, reading forum etc. Very happy!

2. Keyboard: I tried the stock keyboard and it worked like a charm, was very responsive but I don't like the look of it. Been using GB keyboard instead and it really works great with this rom.

3. MMS issue: I haven't been able to send MMS since v006 (first time I tried since going to GB) Was reading like 400 pages in this Roms XDA thread and someone said they had the apn wrong. Guessed something like that was wrong here also but I could send MMS with GoSMS so I was confused. Started looking at my apn and found that 3 had sent out 2 slightly different settings, but stock app used the one that was for data. I combined the 2 and deleted MMS apn and that worked. So guessing there's nothing wrong with WB tweaking! (I'm using 3 Sweden as carrier.)

4. xLoad: Works great. Now I can listen to audiobooks without having to have complete silence around me.

5. FC: At this moment I'm only having one. It has been reported before. It happened when you try to set the volume from within the alarm app. Easy workaeound is to set the volume from the normal soundsettings.

6. Backups: I've been using Titanium Backup to backup my program and works great.

7. Power widget: I know you excluded this widget for some reason. Would love to hear what it was. I know there are plenty of widget to download from Market but I liked the look. I would LOVE if you included it in some addon pack.

8. New features: I read today that in vanilla GB Google made the icons in the notificationbar turn green when the phone was connected to a Google service. Apperently SE removed it. Is it possible to turn that function back on? Looks cool in pics I have seen.

Hope this review helps. Keep up this excellent work!!

(Sorry for any bad English since its not my native language.)

Guest mt2jjj

rom work well, no fc jet, camera finaly work to me, and this is good thing xLoud and bravia, the mans in SE make a good work on GB,just some good dev needed to put his fingers here, and we get perfect rom,well done :-D

Guest jianlin

rom work well, no fc jet, camera finaly work to me, and this is good thing xLoud and bravia, the mans in SE make a good work on GB,just some good dev needed to put his fingers here, and we get perfect rom,well done :-D

hi..wolfbreak..can u port music from tripnarc rom to ur rom?

or u can port from arc system dump?

Edited by jianlin

Guest Drax01

Hi Wolf rom great I get a FC when trying to change to new themes that I download from this page. But if I ununstall them all fine?. Look's like there themes are bad :blink: LOL . Oh Yes I tryed disabling bravia engine still FC. So out with Themes for now

edit : new rom dam ahahah :unsure: this error was with the old rom dam flashing now

Edited by Drax01

Guest mt2jjj

well, great to see new update, but ill use some break for flashing new updated rom, i am on v3 and i am pleased. wait until some biggest update i hope

thx wolf

Guest chunkylover2321

well, great to see new update, but ill use some break for flashing new updated rom, i am on v3 and i am pleased. wait until some biggest update i hope

thx wolf

+1

Guest Drax01

Have had the new rom for a day.I ran quadrant 2124 ah ya right. ran it again 2176 :o

dam I think ill stay on this for now :rolleyes: Thank's Wolf

Guest mt2jjj

Have had the new rom for a day.I ran quadrant 2124 ah ya right. ran it again 2176 :o

its great score,,how much app-s do you have installed when you run quandrant

Guest Drax01

its great score,,how much app-s do you have installed when you run quandrant

just juicedefender that it for now. You know testing one app at a time LOL :D

Guest Drax01

did anyone happend when off phone and connect to charger, after 7hours batery stop charging about 50% and drain very fast?

Ya but not this rom :unsure: well not yet

Guest mt2jjj

Ya but not this rom :unsure: well not yet

hm, i try with another charger,i think that my is close to end, last few days charging battery very slow, then we seen, its first time to happend me something like that.

Guest Drax01

hm, i try with another charger,i think that my is close to end, last few days charging battery very slow, then we seen, its first time to happend me something like that.

well me I was at work and useing PC to charge. I saw that the power was going down not up :o then i reboot phone and it started to charge. I though it was my use cable LOL

Guest iggy2

hard to believe, can't get above 1500