battery % problem

Guest technomaniac

Guest ThomasAstor

1 The wifi on this Vega tablet is not using power in standby.

2 There's nothing wrong with my battery

3 There's nothing wrong with my battery indicator.

Hmm, the last time I've checked the battery status over night, it was 49% wi-fi, 47% idle, + 3 other.

My battery looses 10% in 15mn on internet only. But when it did arrived at 26% it took only 10mn to power down itself.

Hmm, the last time I've checked the battery status over night, it was 49% wi-fi, 47% idle, + 3 other.

My battery looses 10% in 15mn on internet only. But when it did arrived at 26% it took only 10mn to power down itself.

Well, my battery level is currently 40%. It was last plugged into the power supply 20 hours and 32 minutes ago and the battery use says 50% wifi, 40% idle and 10% display.

Using 10% in 15 minutes means you battery will run down in just 2.5 hours. See previous mail for a method of resetting battery stats.

Guest ThomasAstor

See previous mail for a method of resetting battery stats.

Hmm, Like I said in the previous post, I did reset the battery stats twice vith Rom Manager, without any results.

Unfortuanatly, my PCWorld is closed because of the scums, so I will have to wait. NM.

T.

Hmm, Like I said in the previous post, I did reset the battery stats twice vith Rom Manager, without any results.

Unfortuanatly, my PCWorld is closed because of the scums, so I will have to wait. NM.

T.

Yes, but which verson of ROM manager and which version of CWM? You see, the first version of ROM manager I saw was with the 1.10 update. It was not as functional as the latest version 3.0.2.7

E