Unlocking The Orange Monte Carlo

Guest lordjubblydave

...just this minuite I got an email from dealextreme...

its coming from Hong Kong, I thought it would be from the US

Dear xxx,

Your order has been shipped from the fulfillment center. Delivery time is about 7 to 10 working days, as quoted by the post office (3 to 4 days for EMS Express). * Note that this delivery estimation is as provided by Hong Kong Post and like most post offices around the world delivery time for airmail packages is not guaranteed.

Guest Blue Gas

...just this minuite I got an email from dealextreme...

its coming from Hong Kong, I thought it would be from the US

Snap :) (although I did know it was HK).

Edited by Blue Gas

I didn't use any code I only put the x-sim and it worked the first time

Xsim I tried is x-sim III also . I bought it on Ebay . I had a look at dealextreme , and it doesn't mention using programming codes , whereas

http://www.super-xsi...m/programme.htm shows codes required . I tried them all without any success . It seems both x-sim III's are not the same . From both pictures , the circuit layout differs . I can only assume rom image on chip is different :(

Guest tilal6991

are these sims the temp solution for now.and can wee have some screen shots of operator networks showing .and who has used them and information on how they perform.

They do look like a temp. solutions. I think a screenshot was posted quite a few pages back. we should be able to use this until the 3 months are up.

well it would be interesting to no the extention numbers of the unlocking code .has anyone showed their unlock number on hear .its no use to us to use but would it have any qlues to what they did .will check back pages and see. thanks for reply.

Guest Daddy Tickles

What were the last 8 digits of your 16-digit code?

As someone said, I can't think of a reason not too, so have the full 16 digits! :P

I hope you are able to pull something from it, I doubt its an obvious transformation.:(

Can someone of you (who has locked omc) order this:

XSIM V4 - Unlock any mobile phone - WHOLESALE!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XSIM-V4-Unlock-any-mobile-phone-WHOLESALE-/170697208363?pt=UK_Mobiles_Accessories_RL&hash=item27be58b22b

and report if it's working.

Seller is from EU (Portugal) so it should arrive to UK... more quickly (few days, one week)

I will order it myself but I don't have OMC yet. :)

Thank you.

Kind regards.

After zte skate will go on sale unlocked, can than this unlocked phone be used to get the unlock for locked phone

is it possible to overwrite section where locking mechanism is located?

Will unlocked phone brings are closer to crack the protection? How long will it take to get crack, hack for locked OMC :) ?

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Hello again

Can you experts comment on this?

Is it possible to overwrite gsm, network part of phone? That means that data from unlocked phone is transfered to locked phone?

If I'm asking stupid questions please forgive me.

Can we expect that zte skate will be unlocked in near future?

Thanks

In the write up it says it supports ZTE:

ZTE:

ZTE F150

ZTE F851

ZTE F850

ZTE F256

ZTE F252

ZTE F151

Is our Skate one of those listed?

Also states you only have to slip it under your sim, doesn't mention cutting bits of sim cards... the picture shows it has a black chip on the XSim which definitely needs some room...

Edited by dadashi

probably many supported phones are not mentioned...the list was generated very likely long time ago...

regarding xsim placement... I hope it does not requier cuting provider sim card, otherwise is this not acceptable for me...

Ive got nothing against Orange, just Im currently out of the country and I cant use my OMC with others sims...I paid for it, its mine but I cant use it....:angry:...

Hope my sim unlock adapter arrives soon...

Hey I`m starting to get excited about the possibility of unlocking this phone it seems to be getting nearer every day.

I`ve really enjoyed using the SF & look forward to BIGGER things with the MC especially the screen size.;)

Hey I`m starting to get excited about the possibility of unlocking this phone it seems to be getting nearer every day.

Don't get too excited. It would appear that we are no further ahead with unlocking this phone than when the question was first asked. The one person who did try gave up when he said he was nearly there. I suspect Orange have nailed this one to the floor after learning lessons with the Blade... and are probably having a good laugh at us lot!

Guest tilal6991

Don't get too excited. It would appear that we are no further ahead with unlocking this phone than when the question was first asked. The one person who did try gave up when he said he was nearly there. I suspect Orange have nailed this one to the floor after learning lessons with the Blade... and are probably having a good laugh at us lot!

Technically the xsim does unlock the phone.