[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mickymauz

Does anyone else have problems with Google Voice displaying your real number instead of your google voice number on outgoing calls??? can anyone help.. I tried to install this ROM fresh and It did not fix it... I don't have this issue with any other ROMS.... Please help... I really like this ROM and this is the only thing holdong me back from making the switch....

check your apn setting,maybe wrong configuration.

Nope.. APN is correct... data works fine actually, only it freezes from time to time. If the APN was wrong it wouldn't even work to start.

Guest jpminou

Nope.. APN is correct... data works fine actually, only it freezes from time to time. If the APN was wrong it wouldn't even work to start.

did u install the addon application or not????

maybe app have something to do with those bugs???

it works fine here,i didn't install the add on???

Guest cjsabaki

I just got lucky enough that the wife upgraded her phone for her Birthday!! I didn't do anything!!

How many hundreds of roms of yours have I used?????????? Damn lot of hours of your time spent Developing Sir!!

lt was the least I could do!!!

Best wishes,

Chris

Guest highaltitude

I just got lucky enough that the wife upgraded her phone for her Birthday!! I didn't do anything!!

How many hundreds of roms of yours have I used?????????? Damn lot of hours of your time spent Developing Sir!!

lt was the least I could do!!!

Best wishes,

Chris

Looking good! So is the new boot animation in an update that is coming or the same rom but just need to redownload it?

Guest Bartowski

will there's many posts about the solution ..... anyway you need to disable MIUI music player Equalizer and use DSP instead .... it's not as the sound quality of music player equalizer but it does the thing and have some better features like bass boost .

I tried with the equliser disabled but still the same situation! It just crashes as soon as u change a track,while the previous is playing. Never faced this in the old miui music player nor in anyother music player... Just this.:(

Guest SourceCode

TripNMiUI - Iris 100.235.U.B71

mobile data won't reconnect itself after network loss, have to manually off and on again

can anybody confirm that

if not i've to reinstall the rom again

thanks

Yes I have this same problem, was driving me nuts thinking its just me with this issue.

Lets hope Trip fixes it, or let me know if you find a solution :)

Thanks.

Guest cjsabaki

Try swapping music players from earlier build, root explorer will let u extract it from rom on ur sd card, just move it to system apps, long press on it, set permissions same as other apps, move old app or delete it, reboot n see if it works!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest SourceCode

You are not alone mate, I have this problem too. Looks like the 3G/Data doesn't reconnect automatically if it loses connection momenetarily.

Have to then disable and re-enable data to make it working again.

Trip - Hope you can fix this.

Thanks mate.

Guest machhho

@ trip : PLZ help

First , I have to thank you for this wonderful ROM . but I need an arabic support for this ROM please , I tried to install jp_miui_Arabic_185.zip and MIUI-2.3.3-Arabic-JoinText but no success , not connected arabic letters.

thanks in advance

Guest jpminou

@ trip : PLZ help

First , I have to thank you for this wonderful ROM . but I need an arabic support for this ROM please , I tried to install jp_miui_Arabic_185.zip and MIUI-2.3.3-Arabic-JoinText but no success , not connected arabic letters.

thanks in advance

i will upload a new one after 10 minutes

arabic support for this rom

http://www.mediafire.com/?0o9838iaytygiy0

Edited by jpminou

Guest SourceCode

Lol offcourse it wil fail;

1 it is for the old kernel

2 uses chroot (which is impossible)

This doesnt fix offline charging the included chargemon and charger by me are fine. I didnt have this problem but made a few changes and it still works for me so maybe it solves some things for others.

Does the rom need to be updated btw?

Trip - hope you can fix the 3G/Data issue if/when you update the ROM. Here is more info on this - http://android.modac...ost__p__1780525

Other than that it's a great ROM :)

Thank you.

Edited by SourceCode