[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

It may be se issue, I had disconnects on just about every rom I have tried.... From just about every Dev..

Changing from edge, 2g, 3g, H, n loosing signal completly, at times data does not automatically reconnect... Radio does, but I have to turn on airplane mode to restart data....

I travel a bunch and live in an area of bad / slow / weak cell coverage..

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks that looks interesting!!!!

Yes i was talking about data issue..

I have updated some semc files with some earlier build files for bb67 (formerly called my mobile tweaks) they seemed to fix everything. In my house i had constantly G / 3G switch it was so annoying.

Now i have constant stable 3g with 2 bars stable. So i'm guessing this fixes the issue.

edit:

same as Chris

looks as fixed hopefully it stays this way

edit 2:

the signal is way much better got now even 3 bars stable

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest BuglyAstard

I was having my connection jump around too with bb71, although it seemed to work "on demand", as in it would be "e" then when I opened the browser or the market it would instantly go H. I put bb67 in and all day working great, very fast. I could have lived with bb71, but people hear me better with bb67 so Im sticking to it.

Guest cjsabaki

For me, 100 build Miui has been the best as far as data drop off, I had data issues w every bband and rom.

In 3g and H areas w good reception, it is not a problem for me, its when I'm home or traveling, between cell networks or low coverage areas, that it happens most.

Guest Edgar Menezes

that is not the ROM it is xrecovery...there is a solve for it called "charge off line" it is a zip file just search google for it

Thanks, downloaded the file and im gona try it.

Guest SourceCode

Thanks that looks interesting!!!!

Yes i was talking about data issue..

I have updated some semc files with some earlier build files for bb67 (formerly called my mobile tweaks) they seemed to fix everything. In my house i had constantly G / 3G switch it was so annoying.

Now i have constant stable 3g with 2 bars stable. So i'm guessing this fixes the issue.

edit:

same as Chris

looks as fixed hopefully it stays this way

edit 2:

the signal is way much better got now even 3 bars stable

Trip - So do you mean BB67 fixes the 3G/Data disconnect issue? I tried BB67 but have the same problem... :(

Or are you going to release an updated ROM that has your updated SEMC files, which then hopefully fixes this issue?

Thanks again.

Guest cjsabaki

/>Keep up the awesome work Sir!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hhhhrrrmmm, not again.... 8-) ya moved on.... and official miui android too!!

Wolf is young and learning, we all make mistakes, " Even monkeys fall out of trees "

Wish thjaps rom version 03 n 08 were still up, you might like!! Se 2.3 but stripped n themed pretty nice!!

Keep up the awesome work Sir!!!

Best regards,

Chris

updated..

For next release camera has 720P added in settings, low, high(800x480), 720P are available.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

Holy crap!!! Camera is going to be the best on any phone!!! DAMN!!!

Remember what it was like to be 19??? Wish I culd be 19 again with what I know now!!!

Life is good Sir!!! Life is good!!

Hi Trip,

A small glitch. Whenever I enter setting mode, the network goes to 'No Service'. It comes back after a minute o it once I am out of settings.

Recorded sounds have very low to nothing quality when played back.

Just reporting

Cheers

Guest mickymauz

Does anyone else have problems with Google Voice displaying your real number instead of your google voice number on outgoing calls??? can anyone help.. I tried to install this ROM fresh and It did not fix it... I don't have this issue with any other ROMS.... Please help... I really like this ROM and this is the only thing holdong me back from making the switch....

come on guys....anybody??? please....

Guest bolinoy

Hope Trip don't mind to post it hererolleyes.gif

Too many users ask for it so this is the extended status bar made by Andy Thomson all credits to him credits to him.

don't forget to backup first :D

in xrecovery :

1-go to partion tools and mount the system than install the zip file,

2-next wipe the dalvik cache.

3-reboot (first reboot may take up to 5 minutes).

enjoy :D

i have follow the instructions and waited for more than 5 minutes but i did not continue to reboot, it froze on the bootscreen. i have to remove the battery to turnoff and restore from backup. thanks.