[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest QuangtusPham

Yeah, battery is the biggest thing for me. I've reset all the stats etc. but it still charges way too quick - like 30 mins for a full charge then drains really quickly during usage.

+1

It happened to me several times last 24h. And now it reboots automatically when receive call on charging, cant complete booting.

Anyway to fix?

Guest Z3US911

+1

It happened to me several times last 24h. And now it reboots automatically when receive call on charging, cant complete booting.

Anyway to fix?

that's weird guyz i am not having any problem with the battery.Try flashing your ROM again.Before flashing wipe everything.(full wipe, cache.dalvik.batt)

Guest UltimateGeppie

I had the same, but now i got it working.

Be sure to download the statusbar-CENTERED-clock mod. This one works for me (though i have Chinese text in some menu - I don't bother).

In xRecovery:

* mount system and data.

* install zip file.

* wipe dalvik and fix permission.

* reboot: It should be fine.

Good luck!

In the MiUI-forum i've asked Trip if this mod can be part of his ROM.

Kind regards,

i have follow the instructions and waited for more than 5 minutes but i did not continue to reboot, it froze on the bootscreen. i have to remove the battery to turnoff and restore from backup. thanks.

Edited by UltimateGeppie

Guest Araya84

Little question:

if I would install the new market (the one everyone hated) to replace the old one in the rom, I have to change the apk in system/app and set permissions? or is not enough?

Guest Z3US911

Little question:

if I would install the new market (the one everyone hated) to replace the old one in the rom, I have to change the apk in system/app and set permissions? or is not enough?

that's enough.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Found the solution to the brightness issue lol... It can be implemented but not in a "nice" way, no user input required but still, its not the nicest way.

Guest Z3US911

Found the solution to the brightness issue lol... It can be implemented but not in a "nice" way, no user input required but still, its not the nicest way.

OMG!! but we know u can do that in a nice way...;)

Edited by Z3US911

Guest jpminou

Good morning :)

post-892579-0-90509000-1313055246_thumb.

post-892579-0-18916200-1313055264_thumb.

Edited by jpminou

Guest 4llerbuntu

Post the zip file here and i will attach the fixed for you

this is the one i used.

http://www.google.co...Vzdsw7w&cad=rja

BTW since the xrec no longer works hhow am i gonna rectify the error?

adb or root explorer i guess? pls tell me how-to. thanks very much

edit:

i found a new flash tool with a GB ready xrec. will try that now.

am i allowed to post xda link here?

anyway : http://doomlord.sylvester20007.com/x10/x10_gb/FlashTool_0.2.9.1-GBready_root_xRec.exe

xRecovery-charge-offline.zip

Edited by 4llerbuntu

Any ideas about this cpu being flogged all the time? Half charged battery depleted in about 15 minutes... Also when on the charge, it seemed to consume more power than it was taking in.

But one major problem I have at the moment is with the Market. There is between 5 and 11 apps queued to download (it varies, goes up and down) and I can not delete them from market as it wont load. I have deleted the cache etc from market app, I have installed a different market .apk, they attempt to download even without a sim card inserted, this is giving me the shits!

I do not want to reinstall everything including the rom again, but gonna have to. Is there anyone else having similar issues? hat about the constand thrashing of the CPu?

Thanks

Guest Atanu89

Good morning :)

Hey Jpminou that is amazing!

I am getting about 24hrs+ with this amazing rom, but using CPU spy I'm not getting any deep sleep on my phone...

Is there some thing extra that I have missed? I have installed the main rom without any additional things.

Thanks

Guest jpminou

Hey Jpminou that is amazing!

I am getting about 24hrs+ with this amazing rom, but using CPU spy I'm not getting any deep sleep on my phone...

Is there some thing extra that I have missed? I have installed the main rom without any additional things.

Thanks

did u tried to reset the value in cpu spy and check it again???

if so there is some app that prevent the cpu from sleeping and specially app that sync automatically all the time.

edit: check what is using the battery most.

Edited by jpminou

Guest Atanu89

if so there is some app that prevent the cpu from sleeping and specially app that sync automatically all the time.

Thanks I will look more into it to find out what is eating and keeping the cpu awake.

I am overall happy with the battery life though, and only have encountered very small bugs which aren't reoccurring.

Just sometimes when I get a call I am unable to actually "hang up" it just stays on and the dialer app stops responding but the rest of the phone is fine.

Also just have the same MIUI music problems as everyone else but thats not big issue really, just set the equaliser to "Flat" and the app will work perfect.

My CPU Spy was always full on 998 with just the tiniest bit of 256mhz. This was from a fresh instal with no syncing going on. I am gonna try a fresh install but is the a problem with this rom and cpu?

Guest jpminou

My CPU Spy was always full on 998 with just the tiniest bit of 256mhz. This was from a fresh instal with no syncing going on. I am gonna try a fresh install but is the a problem with this rom and cpu?

no,the problem is this new kernel that keep the cpu at 998.hope the Devs can find a new custom kernel and life will be easier :D

edit :Trip has post @MIUI forum that an update is coming in this weekend when a new MIUI version will be out.:D

http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.php?9006-MIUI-1.8.5-TripNMiUI-Iris-100.235.U.B71/page7

Edited by jpminou

Guest bolinoy

I had the same, but now i got it working.

Be sure to download the statusbar-CENTERED-clock mod. This one works for me (though i have Chinese text in some menu - I don't bother).

In xRecovery:

* mount system and data.

* install zip file.

* wipe dalvik and fix permission.

* reboot: It should be fine.

Good luck!

In the MiUI-forum i've asked Trip if this mod can be part of his ROM.

Kind regards,

that maybe it, i only mounted system, which was the instruction previously, so i also need to mount data as well.

Guest trollol

try diabling ur antivirus then run flash tool.After that connect x10.

Do you mean disabling the antivirus?? well that doesnt help is this kernel related??

Guest trollol

try diabling ur antivirus then run flash tool.After that connect x10.

Do you mean disabling the antivirus?? well that doesnt help is this kernel related??

Guest Angie*

thanxx for your help jpminou (change language for SMS pb):)

...but the french is automatically choose on first boot after the rom's install.

i think it's an incompatibility with the Go, because, the Go contact, Go dialer, and Go sms have freeze and reboot ...:(

And like fr3nlyssmil3, sourceCode, mcast and either, i think we have problem with the connexion, H, 3G, Edge, with cuts, or lose the trafic.:unsure:

and i have a problem with the bootanimation: i have download others, but anyone is applicated...:mellow:

Guest Z3US911

dude flashtool file is .exe file.And, antivirus makes problem for .exe files to run properly..