[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

Late nights and lack of sleep cause a bunch of problems,

easier to get pissed and take things the wrong way....

Trip and Wolfbreak, PLEASE, just let it rest guys, You two are awesome Developers and great people, please, please, please, work it out and try to understand each other....

Only RESPECT Gentlemen............

Chris

EDIT:::: You two are both young, short tempered, passionate Developers....That passion for your work is what drives you to late nights, no sleep and being protective of your work...........WE FEEL BEFORE WE THINK..........Calm down, talk, shake hands, have a beer or two, and make fun of " milkfarm"....8-)

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest PlayGunsta

dude flashtool file is .exe file.And, antivirus makes problem for .exe files to run properly..

only if the .exe is being recognized as virus.

Guest cjsabaki

HEEHHEHEHEH!!!

For those that might like it!!! MIUI ANDROID / tapatalk app!!!

RENAME zip to apk, install as normal!!!

Enjoy!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by Lancez
no commercial apps

Guest superdjou

My CPU Spy was always full on 998 with just the tiniest bit of 256mhz. This was from a fresh instal with no syncing going on. I am gonna try a fresh install but is the a problem with this rom and cpu?

Install SetCPU. Works fine in my X10. Look:

- 11% in 768MHz (I set underclock);

- 54% in 245Mhz;

- 35% in Deep Sleep.

PS: Is it correct this term "underclock"?

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Edited by superdjou

Guest t0anh0

i restored back to 2.1 to do a fresh install and now i can`t install rom from xrecovery it keeps on saying device or resource busyohmy.gif

Follow this guidline http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1196808

Make sure you do:

1. Flash Stock ROM 2.3.3GB

2. Set debug and unknown source after flashing stock

3. Follow the guide as above

** You could find a bit difficulty while following the guideline, but you can easy pass it. The point is

Flash Stock (2.3.3 GB) --> set debug, unknown resource --> flash downgrade --> flash upgrade --> root --> install xrecovery 0.3 --> flash custom ROM (which is from TRIP)

Guest Cyberman_NI

For those that might like it!!! MIUI ANDROID / tapatalk app!!!

RENAME zip to apk, install as normal!!!

Hi Chris how does that work then, after instlling it are you abled to add the miui forum Trip is involved with or is a sepparte app like xda? :rolleyes:

Cheers man

PS: Loving your mediation work as usual. Keeping the forum's a friendly place :)

Guest Cyberman_NI

Got a quick question!! Is there anyway to fix the battery drain? Thanks in advance!

I personally don't have any battery drain issues at all, quite the opposite actually.

Did you wipe the battery stat's in xrecovery?

Sometimes it can be to do with the baseband your on.

Maybe you have a rogue app that is constantly accessing wifi or 3g.

Guest cjsabaki

@Cyberman,

Yep, the MIUI Android app is just like the xda app, should be able to favorite / subscribe to Trip's Miui thread under sony x10 phones!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Hey lads ,

I search for the cpu spy in the market but i couldnt find it , anyone can provide .apk or location to download or the correct name to find it from the market?

Cheers

Vatis

Guest darkvalance

Wow after jumping around roms for the past few weeks, finally came back to miui. Decided nothing beats this in terms of looks, most awesome looking rom out there haha check this theme out http://miuiandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/transformers3-autobots.png looks dam epic man Thanks alot trip for making porting miui over to x10.

Anyway is it only me or does the screen go to max brightness for a second before it dims and blackout? is it supposed to be this way any way to disable it

Guest Nova91

Yea..it's mostly the display using up the battery..and i got the brightness set on medium. Sorry for double post....anyways it's no biggy...i am very satisfied with the rom, it:s now my daily use...Thank you Trip for a beautiful rom

Edited by Nova91

Guest Cyberman_NI

Wow after jumping around roms for the past few weeks, finally came back to miui. Decided nothing beats this in terms of looks, most awesome looking rom out there haha check this theme out http://miuiandroid.c...s3-autobots.png looks dam epic man Thanks alot trip for making porting miui over to x10.

Anyway is it only me or does the screen go to max brightness for a second before it dims and blackout? is it supposed to be this way any way to disable it

Tut Tut Tut, you didnt read the forum!!! It clearly states many times that it is a issue with this rom. Although also stated about 5-10 pages back Trip said he has fixed it. Also he stated that his new version will be released with that fix and and some other tweaks on Saturday or Sunday. After the Friday release of the latest MiUi rom. Do 100 hundred lines to tomorrow, I will read forum before posting!!! :lol:

@Nova I''m not sure maybe try BB67, seems better in most cases anyway

Guest darkvalance

Tut Tut Tut, you didnt read the forum!!! It clearly states many times that it is a issue with this rom. Although also stated about 5-10 pages back Trip said he has fixed it. Also he stated that his new version will be released with that fix and and some other tweaks on Saturday or Sunday. After the Friday release of the latest MiUi rom. Do 100 hundred lines to tomorrow, I will read forum before posting!!! :lol:

Oh im sorry lol cause theres so many pages to read i only read the first and last few pages so didnt really noticed Thanks for the quick reply though haha will search in future!

Guest Cyberman_NI

Don't worry man I am not the forum police, but if they where about you may have got a ticket or points on your licence :P

Roll on the weekend for more tripnquality. Not that we need another update this rom has less bug than SE Stock's roms

Hi, I have a problem. I have everything is needed to install. 2 days ago I installed newest TripNMiui and everything was ok until today. Phone shuted down and now I can't power it on. Still on Trip Logo (Devil Android), can't go into recovery so I can't reinstall. Anyone?