Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Changelog till now:

- Camera

low (320x240)

high (800x480)

hd (1280x720)

- Keyboard vibration

- Keyboard languages added (incl Arabic)

- Torch looks updated

- Bluetooth system updated

- Charging updates

- Tweaks updated

- DHCP changed (wifi)

- Bootanimation (default TripNDroid MIUI)

- Slightly edited Bravia Engine

- Possible fix for push email

Guest cjsabaki

Hmmm, maybe set permissions on the app, cant check " owner " on it cause I have the tapatalk pro version on my phone, this version of Miui Android app is the same one I used before on Trip's Miui ( should be on the rom in the phone I sent to Trip even!!! )

Rename zip to apk, other than that???

Any issues installing it???

Chris

P.S....AND YOU STILL CANNOT see this link / attachment if your browsing thru tapatalk app!!!!! DAMN!!

MiuiAndroid.zip

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest jpminou
Changelog till now:

- Camera

low (320x240)

high (800x480)

hd (1280x720)

- Keyboard vibration

- Keyboard languages added (incl Arabic)

- Torch looks updated

- Bluetooth system updated

- Charging updates

- Tweaks updated

- DHCP changed (wifi)

- Bootanimation (default TripNDroid MIUI)

- Slightly edited Bravia Engine

- Possible fix for push email

Lot of thing updated that's good.do we have to use bb67?

Edited by jpminou

Guest Cyberman_NI

does the update comes today ? because i was going to try this one.. dont wanna set up again =)

I think trip is waiting until the new Miui is released tomorrow and slipstream it all together, possible new version either Saturday or Sunday. :rolleyes:

Trip = the fastest coder in the west (he's the west of somewhere)

Fixing things I didnt even release was busted like the push email. True legend B)

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest TheHacKersZ

i tried all the x10 roms out there, and believe me... this is the best of the best. fast, smooth... even though i hate miui launcher, but i replaced it with X10 launcher. I wont go back to other rom. gonna stick with this one. hopefully Trip will update this rom frequently.

-Question-

can we rearrange/sorting apps icons in miui launcher with Alphabetical?

Guest t0anh0

i tried all the x10 roms out there, and believe me... this is the best of the best. fast, smooth... even though i hate miui launcher, but i replaced it with X10 launcher. I wont go back to other rom. gonna stick with this one. hopefully Trip will update this rom frequently.

-Question-

I think you can create folder on home like: Media, System,... i think under folder you can sort by many options

Guest Z3US911

-Question-

U can do that manually...:P

Guest michaeljackson

Maybe I selectively ignored the namecalling, because in my mind, there should not exist anything but camaraderie among dev's... to me the 2 best devs on my list are you and Trip, in fact, there is nothing I would like more than see you 2 working together!

+1000000

Guest ChilliBo

Maybe I selectively ignored the namecalling, because in my mind, there should not exist anything but camaraderie among dev's... to me the 2 best devs on my list are you and Trip, in fact, there is nothing I would like more than see you 2 working together!

ROM would called like TripNBreak ;) cmon guys... put ur brains together.. for an unbelievable rom ... YES U CAN !!

Guest mjay.m

-Question-

from where do u get the x10 launcher?

Guest mjay.m

-Question-

from where do u get the x10 launcher?

Guest geordieboy2011

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh no another update coming this weekend :P you dont give us much time to play now lol

i love the new rom trip thanks

keep up the good work

cheers lee

Guest cjsabaki

Hey Trip,

Ya might wanna add in a few bugs..............It dies down after a couple of days with such a perfect ROM!!!!! :D :D :D

Ok, ok, Did I hear right about issue with the HTC?????? ( 2.3.3 UPDATE just hit for the Wifes Inspire 4g ) gonna drop it tonight!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest InSaiyanOne

Hey lads ,

I search for the cpu spy in the market but i couldnt find it , anyone can provide .apk or location to download or the correct name to find it from the market?

Cheers

Vatis

This is a common issue. The reason behind it is because of the info in the build.prop file. Previously I had to look up another build.prop info (it was from a motorola phone) switch the info by running flashtool and editing it through there (of course you want to copy the lines of code to a notepad so you can paste them back when you are done). Then after replacing the info with the motorola droid info restart handset and then try and look for it in the market...at the very least you should be able to log onto the market through your PC and send it to your phone. PM if you have any questions and I'll try and find the info I used before when I get home.

This is a common issue. The reason behind it is because of the info in the build.prop file. Previously I had to look up another build.prop info (it was from a motorola phone) switch the info by running flashtool and editing it through there (of course you want to copy the lines of code to a notepad so you can paste them back when you are done). Then after replacing the info with the motorola droid info restart handset and then try and look for it in the market...at the very least you should be able to log onto the market through your PC and send it to your phone. PM if you have any questions and I'll try and find the info I used before when I get home.

Thanks for your reply mate .

I will really appreciate if you can provide us the .apk.

Thanks mate

VAtis

Guest Cyberman_NI

Thanks for your reply mate .

I will really appreciate if you can provide us the .apk.

Thanks mate

VAtis

Here it is CPU Spy :rolleyes:

Handy app by the way JP , Thanks

Edited by Cyberman_NI