[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

Here it is CPU Spy

Handy app by the way JP , Thanks

you are welcome :)

driving back to my home from work :D

i flashed bb67 today but it gave me bad results so I'm gonna try all the others to know which one is the best for this rom in my location ;) edit : i missed bb49

Edited by jpminou

Guest superdjou

What is your Problem? Why you start dicussion about me again here earlier? Did i said something bad about you? No i didnt

Did i ever disrespect you? No, only when you disrespected me. I have alot respect from your work and tried your ROMs often becouse they are very good and the only fully working MIUI ROMs but you always start discussions, you have enough Fans and i dont make MIUI ROMs wo why you have a Problem with me i dont steal your Users or anything.

Hey, Wolf! Easy man. Your customized ROM is fantastic, quick, lightweight and reliable. You are as good as Trip! And Trip didn't invent the MIUI ROM, just ported to X10. But he did a brilliant job, like yours! In my case, I prefer use the MIUI ROM because it looks better than stock ROM. But this doesn't mean that your job is better or worst than Trip's job.

Guest superdjou

Changelog till now:

- Camera

low (320x240)

high (800x480)

hd (1280x720)

- Keyboard vibration

- Keyboard languages added (incl Arabic)

- Torch looks updated

- Bluetooth system updated

- Charging updates

- Tweaks updated

- DHCP changed (wifi)

- Bootanimation (default TripNDroid MIUI)

- Slightly edited Bravia Engine

- Possible fix for push email

Trip, I'm sorry but what is the problem with the push email?

Guest superdjou

I think you can create folder on home like: Media, System,... i think under folder you can sort by many options

It's possible sort inside a folder, not in desktop. It would be nice if you could do it in desktop too.

Guest Cyberman_NI

Thanks mate :) but i need the .apk because market wont let me install it due to my phone version

Cheers

Vatis

Try this then Vatis CPU Spy :rolleyes:

First there was Trip as a one-man wolf pack. But when Chris came along, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Chris joined in later. Shortly after Wolfbreak came along but dispite his name he wasn't getting into Trip's wolfpack. He Trip and him didn't get on so well. Bit of a shame but s*** happens I suppose. :o

Sorry guys it just reminded me of the Hangover (film) Hope nobody get's pissed at it, only a joke. Big load of respect so all names in my story. :P

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest jpminou

trip will never work with other dev then himself ther is his problem !

mrs Tripnballs you are a funny little girl

he said to many time if any dev want help he can help but no need for stealing his work.

99% of x10 devs are learning from him things.it is not a shame if you ask for help.

all of you.... Be Men

Edited by jpminou

Guest Dalkbur

Mine works without any problem, with an exchange account. I receive the mail instantly, faster than Outlook hehe.

And Gmail push works without problems too.

Trip, I'm sorry but what is the problem with the push email?

Guest cjsabaki

@achotjan, you have been pissed all this time because Trip didn't respond to your pm's... Dude.... Trip mass delets his pm's... toooo many sometimes!!!

It wasn't personal.....

Drink a beer n relax man!! Your roms are sweet!! Good work all around, but maybe, just maybe, take your own advice... I know sum things are lost in translation and its all good, right??

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk

Guest jpminou

all of you act like angels,you and others was using his tweaks in your roms without credit him.i told you be a man and say it ;)

end of the story.

NEXT......

Guest ZePhantom

Wolf and Achotjan

Relax boys

Trip has had bad experiences int he Past with other Devs (not you guys) and is very protective now of himself and his work.

He works hard to please many .. and so do you guys.

Lets just all get along.

Develop on your own and trust me, people know how good you are and how hard you work.

Both of you have excellent ROMs out there as does Trip.

Keep it up, and dont take things personally.

We know you .. we know your abilities ... we respect your skills.

ignore the trolls :)

Guest Wolfbreak

More fun and less fights even tho it will not make me and Trip friends i think but it will help the Community and Trip to fix the ROM.

edit: I edited it becouse i dont want to start a discussion/spamming of this Thread again.

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest jpminou

I relax i didnt said anything further after my last Post. Lets just TripNChill here on TripNHome and all is TripNGood. Dont take this post to hard its just fun. More fun and less fights even tho it will not make me and Trip friends but it will help the Community.

even in your new gb rom you use his tweaks and no credit for him in your op.

copy paste

ro.product.max_num_touch=4 ;) u forgot to change it to 2 :D but u did later

too many users don't understand what that mean but ;)

Edited by jpminou

Guest desi_soulja

I relax i didnt said anything further after my last Post. Lets just TripNChill here on TripNHome and all is TripNGood. Dont take this post to hard its just fun. More fun and less fights even tho it will not make me and Trip friends but it will help the Community.

To bad you guy will not be friends...

TripNWolf would be an awesome rom :D :rolleyes: B)

Edited by desi_soulja

Guest hemo1001

here we start fighting again ....please this is not a place to fight .... and keep the thread clean ..... otherwise PM trip as much as you want ..... we came to test trips rom and report bugs ... otherwise we don't care of what's happening .... sorry guys but that's a fact

Guest Wolfbreak

even in your new gb rom you use his tweaks and no credit for him in your op.

copy paste

ro.product.max_num_touch=4 ;) u forgot to change it to 2 :D but u did later

too many users don't understand what that mean but ;)

I dont want to start a discussion again here on Trips Thread so i wrote you a PM!

Edited by Wolfbreak

So are people still having the issues with the Data disconnects? where the phone is still showing full 3g or h reception but no data works until you toggle it on or off?

comments around it seem to have died off in the last few pages...

Guest mickymauz

i trayed to help mim and not ask for help , but in the past yes i asked for help , no responce , i tray to help no responce too , so now , dont care what TripNfans will say i go out of modaco for x10 and i am cool on XDA , i am nott baned on xda like him ;) , litle question why is a good dev banned ? , there is a reason an i has sy it , just 6yers old minde thats all , i have no problem with anyone and helped all of the peapole who need me , and asked a question too , Z is able to responce , Trip no , J can responce Trip no , if y can help Z or J , they will not ignore me , but if i tray to help Trip , he just do like he never see my post pm etc.. and when the problem is fixed nothink , he just screem , to creadit pepole but he want always credits , if you start to work on cm7 , i worked on cm7 before you is my cyanogen dont play with it :D 6years old minde ,

@Trip i never wanted credits , if i specify yes if not so dont worry , if you can just responce and say thanks that will not kill you , and for small think like this, i have helped so many peapole so what i need to say to all creadit me creadit me ??? one day you will be mature i think , honestly , i want to that day comme quickly and not after you will lose all in your life , in the same think and same minde you will lose all , dont be mad , and if one day you will need my help , y am not gonna say , you havent helped me so i dont help you feel free to ask , wheatever is , dont reply to this , cause i will not be on modaco only xda

cheers

Achotjan

I've been ignored so many time in this thread too... I think I posted a question 4 times and everyone seems to just ignore it and move on... so i'll try one more time... Google voice displays my real number instead of my google voice number on outgoing calls... this is the only ROM it does that on...all oof the others work fine ... please help...

Guest Edgar Menezes

hey guys,

does the camera flash work with this ROM? i'm thinking of trying it.

thanks.

I use this ROM but the Flash in camera only work on video recorder, not to tak pictures =/

Hope a fix for this soon.

Guest xoot7aa7

I use this ROM but the Flash in camera only work on video recorder, not to tak pictures =/

Hope a fix for this soon.

Camera flash works on camera as well, it's just that it's not autoflash, as in doesn't flash when needed, it's like a toggle photo light on and off :\