[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

I've been ignored so many time in this thread too... I think I posted a question 4 times and everyone seems to just ignore it and move on... so i'll try one more time... Google voice displays my real number instead of my google voice number on outgoing calls... this is the only ROM it does that on...all oof the others work fine ... please help...

nobody ignored u but maybe nobody here use google voice ;)

edit: i tried BB65 and 67 but the signal was very low here,so now BB 58 and good signal,will test battery life and data connection ;)

good night all

Edited by jpminou

Guest SourceCode

So are people still having the issues with the Data disconnects? where the phone is still showing full 3g or h reception but no data works until you toggle it on or off?

comments around it seem to have died off in the last few pages...

Yes sir, the 3G/Data disconnect issue persists. However as Chris has mentioned, I think Trip has found a fix for it in his next update, so fingers crossed :)

Edited by SourceCode

Guest Thwals

Hi, I'm sorry to just barge in, but is there a way to trick the Google video player to play rented videos? I'm on trips rom, which is why I am asking here, and in at work so I don't have time to search for a it, sorry I know that is not cool, but i need an answer soon. Also is there's way to keep maps from fc_ing?

Guest mickymauz

nobody ignored u but maybe nobody here use google voice ;)

edit: i tried BB65 and 67 but the signal was very low here,so now BB 58 and good signal,will test battery life and data connection ;)

good night all

Edited by mickymauz

Thanks very much for the responses... it's an issue that i've been experincing with all of the GB roms, froyo ones seem to work fine if that helps!

Cheers

Guest QuangtusPham

hey guys,

does the camera flash work with this ROM? i'm thinking of trying it.

thanks.

Autoflash doesnt work on my X10 :(

Flash-on sometimes not works too; it flashed once before taking photo ;)

Hope Trip solve it soon!

Guest InSaiyanOne

Bug update: Besides known issues with data, fonts do change but now I'm noticing that in certain areas they do not remain changed (Occasionally I'll look at my home icons and the font is back to default, this also happens in the Facebook app.) Font used is the one from the Kobalt theme. Also I haven't looked through the forum for someone else with this issue but my "online" themes in the theme manager disappear after a second or do not show at all.

For fellow swype users: I'm working on a fool-proof way of getting it to work. I always have been able to get mine to work with the help of Titanium Backup (NOT using the "freeze" button) and I have mine working now but I can't seem to get it perfected to where I know everyone else will always get it to work just by following steps (sometimes it takes multiple tries for it to accept the license).

The main thing I will say is once you get swype working DEFINITELY perform a backup of both swype apps (installer and keyboard option) in Titanium. For the last 2 versions of TripNMiui I have only had to restore them (APP & DATA) with no fancy steps to get them to work (after I verify it's working I uninstall the swype installer to save space).

Guest mprunner

Buddy, use this http://android-wifi-...googlecode.com. You can't use any key security. In other words, your net will be opened but you can use the access control function.

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Thank man that worked...I love this ROM and wanted to use the wifi when I vacation..thanks for you hepl...it worked perfectly....THANKS

AND CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE TRIP IS A GENIUS AND ALWAYS A SURPRISE..PLUS I LOVE THE DUTCH

Edited by mprunner

Guest SourceCode

The 3G/Data disconnect issue seems to be common across all Gingerbread ROMS. So its not specific to this (Trip’s GB) ROM.

However I came across a link for Samsung Gingerbread, and in the changelog you can see there is a mention of “Fixed Data Dropping & Data Issues”. So looks like there is a fix for this. Here is the Samsung Gingerbread link - http://eb-productions.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=samsungsgs&action=print&thread=299

Hopefully Trip has already fixed this problem in his next update :)

Guest Rohit Joshi

I've been using this ROM for over a week now, and its very stable, I do face one problem though, does anyone face this or have a solution?

I tried installing apps from market (Diversion) and from SD Card (Root Explorer, Jet Car Stunts) but the installation was unsuccessful. For "Diversion" it said cannot install on SD Card. Few apps install without a hitch.

I have enabled apps install from unknown sources, I Fixed permissions from Xrec, and had flashed this ROM only after cleaning Data and Cache (DALVIK as well).

Thanks...

Guest BuglyAstard

I posted a few times about this, Im having problems with the browser showing a different language randomly. Other than that this rom has been super in every way, Im using bb67 and have had no complaints about call quality. I use this phone for work, alot of navigation and calling, its been a real sweet experience but the browser lingo thing is really getting annoying, I havent tried other browsers because I love the stock one.

Guest TheHacKersZ

from where do u get the x10 launcher?

Here you go...

X10 Arc launcher for TripNMiui-Iris

Download, and extract to your SD card. Install like normal .apk file.

After install, try manually fix the permission Home.apk in System/App with root explorer to:

rw-r--r--

or

Go to xRecovery, and fix the permissions.

Sony Home 2.0.A.0.20.zip

Edited by TheHacKersZ

Goodmorning guys ,

It seems that my battery getting better and better , from the monitor battery usage i am getting : Battery has been lasting for 28 hours 42mins and i am on 47%.

Seems that baseband consuming a lot of battery , cell standby at 22% , voice calls at 24% with 20 mins. on , and ofc display with 27% with 58m on.

If i remember well the best baseband for my area was .54

Cheers

Vatis

Guest TheHacKersZ

i use X10 Arc launcher for TripNMiui-Iris FC ?

FC = Force Close?

try manually fix the permission Home.apk in System/App with root explorer to:

rw-r--r--

Than reboot.

Edited by TheHacKersZ

Guest Cyberman_NI

I've been ignored so many time in this thread too... I think I posted a question 4 times and everyone seems to just ignore it and move on... so i'll try one more time... Google voice displays my real number instead of my google voice number on outgoing calls... this is the only ROM it does that on...all oof the others work fine ... please help...

Sorry man but most of the world can't use Google Voice. Its a very small pool of people your after and since so many don't read the whole thread maybe you need to make it bold or something. :mellow:

Guest marcjuh2811

This force closes when you change the settings to most used apps.

I read somewere to install some you have to unmount system/data then instal in xrec fix permissions. And some even wipe dalvic en cache before bootup

Hope it helps

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk