[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest OltsuBoy

It uses data which is very extremely mega expensive without a dataplan!!

eh..this is smartphone and smartphone is nothing without dataconnection =D ..so i think you must use this

Guest BigD18t

I keep getting issues with the battery use tool, it doesnt reset when i disconnect from charging, and i get lots of fc's which i have to go into recovery and fix permissions to get it working again.

Guest jpminou
So bad, this is rom alfa beta gamma version

i need stable version, i no need test version!

1.7.22 (cobrato) good rom, this rom - s***

i'll go back to WolfBreak 3.8.0

I knew what type of people u are,that's why my first reply to u was go play in another place.

Guest Lord_Baal

I keep getting issues with the battery use tool, it doesnt reset when i disconnect from charging, and i get lots of fc's which i have to go into recovery and fix permissions to get it working again.

Are you getting more FC's in another Option? Cause here i am fine with the Battery Use Tool.

If you are having more FC's i would sugest you to Flash it all over again. BUT, don't do it now. Hold on for some time because soon (Today or Tomorrow) Trip is going to release an Update.

Guest hansvries

Try using real roms and you will know what smooth is fag.

AND NO I WONT BE FRIENDLY TO FAGS LIKE YOU BOTH.

U see dude, when you're facing problems no one notices, it may happen that not all responses are very 'helpfull'.

But calling them fags or other stupid things is sooo... childish. They're not causing your problem : YOU ARE. If it bothers you that it uses your dataline and thus causing 1.20 Euro, than DONT USE IT. Stop bothering us. And stop shouting and whining.

If its a bug or not, i dont know. But be a man and behave. It's just a f***g phone for god sake. Chill out.

Guest hansvries

It looks like some people hve been hired for spamming this thread...:o

We better ignore any posts of him (PlayGunsta). Treat him like a dog you dont want: ignore.

Guest jpminou

It looks like some people hve been hired for spamming this thread...:o

they are all reported

let's stay on topic now

Edited by jpminou

Guest BigD18t

Are you getting more FC's in another Option? Cause here i am fine with the Battery Use Tool.

If you are having more FC's i would sugest you to Flash it all over again. BUT, don't do it now. Hold on for some time because soon (Today or Tomorrow) Trip is going to release an Update.

Some other things, i just cant remember as its infrequent, i will hold out for the update then.

Guest BigD18t

they are all reported

let's stay on topic now

I reported also, tbh hes a tool over at xda and hes a tool here, leopards never change their spots.

Guest jpminou

Some other things, i just cant remember as its infrequent, i will hold out for the update then.

sometimes using different themes gives FC

and about the battery tool for me too it doesn't reset when i unplug the charger.in the next update there is new fixes for the charging system.

Guest linggo

and about the battery tool for me too it doesn't reset when i unplug the charger.in the next update there is new fixes for the charging system.

exactly...sometimes change different theme gives fc

Guest Cyberman_NI

is trip in deep sleep mode?? =)

:lol: Give the guy a break the new MIUI has only been a few hours... :P

Trip is as adicted to cooking up roms as we are in flashing roms.

Cannot wait to flash :o this weekend. Just whenever trip is good and ready.

As for some people, you can tell either they haven't got the first idea in how to flash the rom correctly or they haven't even tried it. Just here to start trouble. (JP spot's them right off, good work man)

Guest BigD18t

ive only just started using themes today, its been stock till then.

Guest drdownload

Anyone with sms issue?

I can send sms but i can't receive! ;(

I had the same problem, for me it was sms backup+ that somehow captured the new sms event OR that my 1500 restored sms were to much.

Guest jpminou

i just flash normal via xrec ??

yes but in xrecovery go to partition tools first and mount system after that install the zip file.

be sure that u read all the instruction in the link

Guest ChilliBo

yes but in xrecovery go to partition tools first and mount system after that install the zip file.

be sure that u read all the instruction in the link

ok, will try tomorrow because i need to set up the rom first =) thx for info

Guest NoSignal

1. Install via flashtool generic native rom 2.1

2. root & xrec

3. install tripnmiui (this rom)

4. install stock coreGB&baseband71

run my android and again - aplication not installed!! (SD card clearly empty & android clearly native generic meneric blya eb vashu mat)

what wrong i do?

Guest BigD18t

2. root & xrec

run my android and again - aplication not installed!! (SD card clearly empty & android clearly native generic meneric blya eb vashu mat)

what wrong i do?

Why not install generic 2.3.3 then root/xrec then flash this rom.

Guest scattaman

So I see where Cobrato has told everyone over at XDA that He's basically stopped updating his Rom and is using Trip's... He even thanked Trip for making an awesome Rom... after that we start getting all kinds of snark remarks, disrespectful comments and unnecessary complaints from all these "new users"...

its so funny that people signup just to diss the rom or cause flame wars... in any case, the Mods will come in soon enough and do some IP bans. Can't wait!

Been using this all week and have no issues whatsoever!

great ROM Trip! keep up the good work!

Guest Lord_Baal

2. root & xrec

what wrong i do?

My Recomendation. When you Flash the Native 2.1, or even Trip's Rom, try to do a Factory Reset, Clean Dalvik and Battery Stats about 3 times each. This may sound redundant, but it is just to be certain.

And when you are going to Flash 2.1, remember to Flash the Kernel and Baseband for it, don't use the GB one, or you will have a bootloop. And don't do it all at the same time. Flash 2.1, wait for 10 minutes perhaps, turn it on, and them flash the rest.

And for everybody. CHILL OUT.

This is a Comunity! We aren't Here to Flame others, we are here to Help each other! Be Polite! No one is Better than the Other Here!