[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Z3US911

Doesnt ring a bell sorry :) Are you sure you arent lost? This is still MoDaCo....

i didn't wrote to rang a bell.And by giving -ve rep i don't understand ur attitude.

Just saying!!

Guest geordieboy2011

i think u really need try to be more smart

your miui rom is a s***

and people who loves it are retards too

if all like an android iphoned why dont buy an iphone?

this rom is better than the stock off sony so yes i do like it

i dont like i phones cos of i tunes and some other stuff

it is a android phone so how can it be a i phone u fool

you do not know me so calling me a retard just shows your mentality and what a dick u are

i challange you to make a rom better than this one then but your not that inteligent or clever to do it but please prove me wrong

ps sorry mods but theres no need for the namecalling of members

Guest strix75

Like this ROM very much. But there is something I do not like and it's keyboard. Is there any way to run the SE stock keyborad on this ROM? And how do you do to get it to work?

z-clown?

are you a retard or something?

u use to cry like a child removing all your roms and z is the clown?

your miui rom is a s***

you are one stupid android user... we love miui due to it function... nothing to do with iphone,

mybe u need to stay at XDA rather making flame statement here...

Guest kosa11

z-clown?

are you a retard or something?

u use to cry like a child removing all your roms and z is the clown?

your miui rom is a s***

If this rom is s*** try to show me better one... and the main question is who the badword are you?? just a single retarded user who can spam here and do nothing about it... and about iphone looks like u are really smart if u dont know we can change launcher and get what we want without any problem... Glad and thanks that u are here so my ignored list can be much bigger....

Guest TripNRaVeR

Nice update.. IRIS 101 works smooth

... camera works flawlessly..

just one thing that bugs me is that cannot move apps to SD... is there any fix for this?

Thanks Trip... excellent work...

app2SD works...

Guest jpminou

Jealous peoples comes again lol

I'm missing the party cause i'm at work now.see u at night but will be watching :D

Thanks you big boss....

Edited by jpminou

Guest Rohit Joshi

<p>

app2SD works...

Ohh, I tried moving Opera Mobile but it failed to move to SD. Also tried with an app from Market (app2SD) but didnt work. Am I misssing something? I'll try fixing permissions...

</p><p>EDIT: After fixing permissions also it didnt work. Under SD Card settings,&nbsp;</p><p>A2SD+ it says "This device does not support A2SD+"</p><p><br></p>

Edited by Rohit Joshi

Guest TripNRaVeR

<p>

Ohh, I tried moving Opera Mobile but it failed to move to SD. Also tried with an app from Market (app2SD) but didnt work. Am I misssing something? I'll try fixing permissions...

</p><p>EDIT: After fixing permissions also it didnt work. Under SD Card settings,&nbsp;</p><p>A2SD+ it says "This device does not support A2SD+"</p><p><br></p>

Not all applications can be moved to sd

And you dont need to use it under sdcard settings just the normal application manager

Guest smokeweed23

Can someone give me the link for BB .71 and the new kernel for X10A? Trips one on the other MIUI thread made me stuck on the S.E logo ... I'm on 2.1 firmware right now ... Is the whole new BB and kernel only for X10i?

Guest jpminou
Hey trip do we just flash if we already have old version or do we haave to wipe everything? Thx m8

If u want a rom without bugs better to make fresh installation without restore.

Guest jpminou
Can someone give me the link for BB .71 and the new kernel for X10A? Trips one on the other MIUI thread made me stuck on the S.E logo ... I'm on 2.1 firmware right now ... Is the whole new BB and kernel only for X10i?

U need to wipe everything ,the data,dalvik cache in xrecovery before flashing the rom.

Guest cjsabaki

Is there a new kernel for x10a???

I thought all the 2.3.3 kits were for x10i still?????

1.8.12 SWEEEEEEET!!!! aT WORK TODAY! dOWNLOADING NOW!!!!

tHANK YOU tRIP!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest NoSignal

Jealous peoples comes again lol

I'm missing the party cause i'm at work now.see u at night but will be watching :D

Thanks you big boss....

If you consider this: To install, you must disable the SD card and mount the /system to throw it on the installer

or install from the market (SD card is unmounted) - and it is you think is not bug, I did not know how to call you, it's much worse than you can imagine .

Guest Abrar bHaI

Hi Trip!

Used this ROM for long time.

The bug I found is:

Usually I switch from 2G to 3G while tethering ( a simple hack in my region for free data)

But in this ROM when I do so, no data. the symbol H shows but no transfer.

Please help

Thanks.