[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest GlossGhost

I already tried Firefox, Chrome and Rockmelt. Nothing worked. Either the page failed to load or it just refreshed.

:(

You should run Firefox and press Ctrl+Shift+P then try to download.

Edited by GlossGhost

Guest 1manshow

I already tried Firefox, Chrome and Rockmelt. Nothing worked. Either the page failed to load or it just refreshed.

:(

Try clearing cookies of your browsers, it would work fine thereafter.

Guest Atanu89

Hey guys so is 101.235 better than the previous one?

As I am currently on the previous version and it is pretty damn stable for daily I dont even know if its worth me flashing again (weird to be saying that :o)

Thanks guys...

Hey guys so is 101.235 better than the previous one?

As I am currently on the previous version and it is pretty damn stable for daily I dont even know if its worth me flashing again (weird to be saying that :o)

Thanks guys...

a new version with better sharper display will be out very soon... if i were you, i'd wait....

Guest Atanu89

a new version with better sharper display will be out very soon... if i were you, i'd wait....

Thans bud but i just flashed it couldn't wait,

anyways i will flash the newer one too, till then I will play with this one and see how it flies.

Thanks for all and esp you Trip

Guest ChilliBo

When trip awakes from sleep again.

its called "Deep Sleep" .. let him sleep, go to ur girlfriend and spend some time there, i thing this evening the update will be avaiable for all here =)

Edited by ChilliBo

Guest BigD18t

Im having issues finding the screen awake when i take the phone from my pocket, which i think has caused my massive battery drain, anyone else found this ? im on the latest 101. version.

Guest cjsabaki

@BigD18t,

No issues here, but I always use the power button to turn my screen off!!!

Drives my Wife insane!!! Screen light up is set at 1 minute, never notice the bright before off bug, cause I always turn it off manualy....LOL!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest OltsuBoy

Im having issues finding the screen awake when i take the phone from my pocket, which i think has caused my massive battery drain, anyone else found this ? im on the latest 101. version.

I was walking yesterday and my phone start playing music in my pocket blink.gif

@BigD18t,

No issues here, but I always use the power button to turn my screen off!!!

Drives my Wife insane!!! Screen light up is set at 1 minute, never notice the bright before off bug, cause I always turn it off manualy....LOL!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

That bug is fixed in this version . Wonder what's he telling about .⊙_⊙

why during charging the phone, if there is a call or sms receive it will stop charging.. is this normal... i never have this situation before.... does this consider as a bug? do anyone facing it?

Guest t0anh0

why during charging the phone, if there is a call or sms receive it will stop charging.. is this normal... i never have this situation before.... does this consider as a bug? do anyone facing it?

it could be something wrong with charger vs call. I just got the similar issue, i got a call in, and call FC, after it cannot open caller anymore. I need to restart a phone. It seems happening while charging

I have used this ROM for a day now, it is really great. All application up and running without any big issues. I have noted following glitches (maybe already reported, but anyway):

* Native Wifi tethering not working

* Enabling autofocus in camera app will kill the app. Tricky to recover from btw. Had to reboot and then jump into camera app and immediatly disable autofocus.

* Some dialogues are really hard to read read with the supplied dark team. Email configuration for instance. Impossible to read-out the multiple choice options for instans (black on an almost black background), Had to try them one by one and check...

* Auto adjustment of screen intensity does not seem to work.

And of course lack of support for Swedish language. But I guess this is intentionally....wink.gif

Thanks God the proximity sensor works. That made me abandon Trip's Froyo MIUI....

Guest t0anh0

it could be something wrong with charger vs call. I just got the similar issue, i got a call in, and call FC, after it cannot open caller anymore. I need to restart a phone. It seems happening while charging

After several testing here is what i found:

1. Charging is still working when a call in

2. A little bit annoying when a call in, i pick up a call by drag down a lock to get into a caller, but i got a black screen, a call still working, it seems panic:) no idea how to get off black screen. unless hit home button (on phone - physical home button) and it would get back to caller screen. I expect after picking up a call, caller screen would be by default there instead of black screen...anyway, it s not a big deal, just panic at the first time to face it ;)

BTW, just observation, most of app under 10M easily move to SD. I found it s hard to move app over 10M, not even a single one

Again, it s just observation :). It could be a pain for who is going to play game (which is large over 10M)

Thanks

Edited by t0anh0

Guest tryantar

After several testing here is what i found:

1. Charging is still working when a call in

2. A little bit annoying when a call in, i pick up a call by drag down a lock to get into a caller, but i got a black screen, a call still working, it seems panic:) no idea how to get off black screen. unless hit home button (on phone - physical home button) and it would get back to caller screen. I expect after picking up a call, caller screen would be by default there instead of black screen...anyway, it s not a big deal, just panic at the first time to face it ;)

BTW, just observation, most of app under 10M easily move to SD. I found it s hard to move app over 10M, not even a single one

Again, it s just observation :). It could be a pain for who is going to play game (which is large over 10M)

Thanks

i guess app2sd stil isnt fully working but there another way we could just copy the files and put it in data/apps and change the permissions using root explorer =) simple kan?

Guest bev309

Quick question... When the phone rings, is there any way you can hang up the call? I only get the option 'slide down to answer' or I can silence the ringer by pressing the power button. I can't remember when this changed, but I'm sure there was an option to send to voicemail or hang up or something?

:blink:

Guest t0anh0

Quick question... When the phone rings, is there any way you can hang up the call? I only get the option 'slide down to answer' or I can silence the ringer by pressing the power button. I can't remember when this changed, but I'm sure there was an option to send to voicemail or hang up or something?

:blink:

Slide up and select next step you want

Guest ophichus

Dear all

Could anyone show me where to activate the data transfer (2G or 3G) because I need it so much but can't find anywhere!!!

Thanks so much!

Guest t0anh0

Dear all

Could anyone show me where to activate the data transfer (2G or 3G) because I need it so much but can't find anywhere!!!

Thanks so much!

Mobile Networking settings > Network Mode. GSM (2G)/WCDMA(3G)