[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest t0anh0

Thanks for your answer and I have 1 more question: could you show me where to configure the APN because I usually have to modify it?

I think it s FC now in this ROM. You might want to wait until next one. I remembered someone had the same question in previous pages

It should be 2 bottom ones in Network setting as well. they gave FC now

Edited by t0anh0

Guest Joefloater

So native wifi tethering doesn't work in this rom, couldn't find anything in the op about it but get an error when trying it. Tried Barnacle and that won't work either, says that it needs su even though permissions are set in su. I really need tethering for data on my Asus Transformer, works great on Wolfbreaks GB but not on here, really want to use Trips rom as it is miles ahead of Wolfs in terms of speed and smoothness.

Sorry for the noob question but where is the search function on this forum, can't find it and really like to search thoroughly before I ask these types of questions.

Btw I am on the correct base and kernel. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Joefloater

Guest t0anh0

So native wifi tethering doesn't work in this rom, couldn't find anything in the op about it but get an error when trying it. Tried Barnacle and that won't work either, says that it needs su even though permissions are set in su. I really need tethering for data on my Asus Transformer, works great on Wolfbreaks GB but not on here, really want to use Trips rom as it is miles ahead of Wolfs in terms of speed and smoothness.

Sorry for the noob question but where is the search function on this forum, can't find it and really like to search thoroughly before I ask these types of questions.

Btw I am on the correct base and kernel. Thanks in advance!

Search is on right panel under a big boy logo :)

Guest 4llerbuntu

im sure this must have been answered before, but im surfing from a fone and its pretty hard to browse.

on Iris 101.235.U.B71 how do i setup my APN?

attempts at going into network has the os force closing and losing network totally.

now its in a FC loop.

what gives, what do i do?

Guest JazzLOCO

im sure this must have been answered before, but im surfing from a fone and its pretty hard to browse.

attempts at going into network has the os force closing and losing network totally.

now its in a FC loop.

I waited for an answer since page 41, don't think I got it... I will wait for the release update THEN test...

Guest t0anh0

now its in a FC loop.

Maybe wait for next ROM from Trip soon. He is going to release one

Guest BigD18t

@BigD18t,

No issues here, but I always use the power button to turn my screen off!!!

Drives my Wife insane!!! Screen light up is set at 1 minute, never notice the bright before off bug, cause I always turn it off manualy....LOL!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

i use the power button to, i neer had the issue on the update before last, but noticed it today, hopefully it'll go once the next update is out.

Guest M.A.Zahedi

Boss When we are going to get that update. For a question why Angry bird.apk is not installed when i run it from sd card? But I have to install it by flashtool Apk installer. Then it works.

Guest Mlodzian

Mlodzian nie panikuj, forum ma inna strefe czasowa. Zaraz bedzie update

Wiem, ale chodzi o to, że Trip piszę o Update, a pojawia się dopiero po kilku godzinach. ;p Zanim Upload zrobi to minie i w nocy pewnie będzie update.

Guest ahmed0

Tak to juz z nim jest, jestem do tego przyzwyczajony. Mimo to jednak co chwile odswiezam :) nie spamujmy juz, bo poleca bany.

Still waiting!

Greet

Guest marcjuh2811

Hey trip

Testet this rom and my findings...

After having used it for a day now and playing with it I can say.. Or ask myself??? How is it possible people find buggs so fast when the rom ( for me) settles down after 12 ore more hours and flying.

I admid there were buggs ore apps didnt instal ad first, but now they all do and great as well.

Also i see people asking things already beeing answerd nut stil keep waiting instead of searching aswers. But thats just me i like to read instead of counting my post ;)

Think this rom is great and looking out for the finetuning of it. Thank all the dy-hard testers ass well for their efford and clear response of helping with the answers :D

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest JazzLOCO

That is still 20 hours ;/

Can you imagine that? What you could've done in 20 hours, instead of hitting F5, or CMD + R, or whichever your combo for refresh is? Trip is no robot, and he has a girl, and a life to lead...

Guest bev309

Thanks for your answer and I have 1 more question: could you show me where to configure the APN because I usually have to modify it?

Not 100% if this is what you mean, but I set my APN using settings> Mobile network settings> Access point names.

I delete all the APNs listed, then click the menu button to add APN, then enter all my Network provider settings in manually. I do this for both data & MMS, then they both work.

Sorry if this is not what you are on about!