[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Lancez

Where can I find EN pack? Actually I want to get the idea of sentence before translate to another :)

Thanks

EN stands for English.

but what dose ES stand for?

Guest cjsabaki

Set permissions all across top of the keyboard apk, REBOOT, run fix permissions in xrec ( just to be sure...) and see if the keyboard is there now....

Hope this helps,

Chris

Guest Linktodevil

what version of HTC_IME you trying ive just installed v27 and it works perfectly.

regards

barry

You can send me your version of HTC_IME? I have v27 but I can't choise it..

Guest TripNRaVeR

i'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass.. and a noob.. but.. what do we do with this language packs? how do i install one of these? rolleyes.gif

You dont install them. Download them only if you like to translate the rom. I'm not going to translate the whole rom into every language lol. :lol:

If you like the rom the rom in youre language then download the pack, if youre language isnt available then download the EN pack and start translating.

Miui music app still stops playing music when press play and go open another applicationI

OMG :angry:

MIUI MUSIC APP: If you experience any freezing, FC, or even possibly a reboot while using the MIUI MUSIC app, please do one of the following or both: Disable the EQ (Press the menu button from within the MIUI MUSIC APP and press "Disable EQ"), or.. Turn OFF fade settings in the settings of the MIUI MUSIC APP (press the menu button, go into settings and scroll to the bottom, its there!) if you try one or the other and still have the issue then try both. Everyone is well aware of this issue so PLEASE DONT REPORT IT.. thanks for you cooperation!

Edited by TripNRaVeR

You dont install them. Download them only if you like to translate the rom. I'm not going to translate the whole rom into every language lol. :lol:

If you like the rom the rom in youre language then download the pack, if youre language isnt available then download the EN pack and start translating.

funny, its the end of the world as we know it!!

Guest jmin07

I turned off the equalizer and fade..

I also turned of dsp manager just in case and it still does this...

Guest BuglyAstard

I just flashed 102 an hr ago, Im using bb67 with the sms patch. Everything works awesome so far, feels so smooth as usual. I like the new lockscreen. The new market keeps updating I want the old green one but no big deal its works fine.

I use the sound recorder to record song ideas with my guitar and playback isnt so good but seems better than last release. The camcorder playback is great and works great overall

The android wifi tether 2.0.7 posted by IDIOT works great, actually I use 2.0.8, Trip you should start including it in your builds because it works great and is needed by alot of peeps. Well Im late for work, thanks for the great roms, a few beers heading your way when I get off work.

Guest t0anh0

Maybe next release, make MIUI music as apk and user can have it as user choice :), so they wont report it back and forth. There are many music player out there they can select if they dont like MIUI music :)

Dont take my comment above personal tho :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

MIUI MUSIC APP: If you experience any freezing, FC, or even possibly a reboot while using the MIUI MUSIC app, please do one of the following or both: Disable the EQ (Press the menu button from within the MIUI MUSIC APP and press "Disable EQ"), or.. Turn OFF fade settings in the settings of the MIUI MUSIC APP (press the menu button, go into settings and scroll to the bottom, its there!) if you try one or the other and still have the issue then try both. Everyone is well aware of this issue so PLEASE DONT REPORT IT.. thanks for you cooperation!

I just flashed 102 an hr ago, Im using bb67 with the sms patch. Everything works awesome so far, feels so smooth as usual. I like the new lockscreen. The new market keeps updating I want the old green one but no big deal its works fine.

I use the sound recorder to record song ideas with my guitar and playback isnt so good but seems better than last release. The camcorder playback is great and works great overall

The android wifi tether 2.0.7 posted by IDIOT works great, actually I use 2.0.8, Trip you should start including it in your builds because it works great and is needed by alot of peeps. Well Im late for work, thanks for the great roms, a few beers heading your way when I get off work.

i concur. its the sh;t ppl. use it, works and very easy.

Guest Linktodevil

read 1 or 2 pages back or try this one

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmm3tymgdzz

I try your keyboard but same problem... Just Android keyboard for choice...

I install anothers keyboards like smart keyboard and go keyboard from market, but donĀ“t appear... just android keyboard...

Edited by Linktodevil

Guest jpminou

I try your keyboard but same problem... Just Android keyboard for choice...

sorry but i don't use it ,u have to wait for Bazji to see how did he set it up.

Guest psharifi.3746

great rom

but i always use smart keybord pro ... i installed that but i can only choose Android keyboard!!!!!!!

it is very very important to me .... what can i do!

Guest jpminou

great rom

but i always use smart keybord pro ... i installed that but i can only choose Android keyboard!!!!!!!

it is very very important to me .... what can i do!

i think Trip should look at this issue.