[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

Trip, a suggestion if I may, find a late night korean bar b que, mandarin, what ever and a cold Saporo or Kirin beer, sit back, eat n relax..... You sure the hell earned it!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest InSaiyanOne

Trip,I have a suggestion for you.

Update your awesome miui ROM regularly like every Monday,Friday`````XXXday that you can have more time to rest and prepare to make better ROMs.

I think it's a good idea but Trip works on this almost 24/7 (he probably dreams it in his sleep :lol: ) maybe a Tues/Friday sched would work? Also on those times he has stuff working he can do the whole "who wants to test this out for me" thing and we can get any major things sorted out for the people that want a stable everyday rom (of course everyone will jump on it anyway)

Guest mrmoav

Awesome Awesome Awesome

no problems to report except can we make the splash screen a little classier...maybe something like this :D and don't forget about support for Swahilli and Klingon languages since I'm sure someone will want that as well.

6de102a5806f12e59b2a9210427be1d4.jpg

Edited by mrmoav

Guest mickymauz

Awsome ROM... No bugs so far...

tested

data...

wifi... watched a 1:36 movie on netflix without disconnects :)

bluetooth...

Installed apps from the market.... only issue is that when installing diversion, i had to unmount the sd card...but no biggie

applied a couple of themes... worked fine

the only negative on my part is that quadrant score says 1600+ in OP, i ran it a couple of times, the highest i got was 1060...

Thanks from a great ROM Trip

Guest scattaman

anyone knows what the name of the default keyboard is? I'm trying to delete it from the systems folder so that I can use my own keyboard. thanks

Guest highaltitude

Data connection drops making it hard to use. SMS works, wifi connects but not sure its really working. All other stuff is great. Camera works excellent.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest BuglyAstard

I cannot download from the market via pc android market install, it sais sending to device but never does, do I need to change something in the build prop to properly identify my device?

I purchased root explorer, Ive been using a non legal version to try it out and now it denies my download but I paid for it, maybe not a rom issue but hopefully someone has a solution.

Ive had 102 running for 5 hrs, data, wifi, bt works flawless so far, no lags on anything and I love the theme, great great job!

Guest rearback

can't change keyboard,how to do with it???

well with rootexplorer,,, u go to system/app and move latinime.apk to system folder... just that.... i gotta have the other keyboard u wanna use installed,,, i solve my problem like this with swype keyboard i hope this can help u

Guest jazen_f

I just installed your Tom on my phone (great job by the way) and I didn't see the bravio or cloud in the settings. Was this removed, and if I was to add this myself, would it mess up my phone?

Guest cjsabaki

@bugly, took a few extra reboots n running fix permissions, but market did finaly download root explorer here..... Wait wait wait... had beer n cigs, not too bad!! 8-)

Chris

Guest Ben910410

well with rootexplorer,,, u go to system/app and move latinime.apk to system folder... just that.... i gotta have the other keyboard u wanna use installed,,, i solve my problem like this with swype keyboard i hope this can help u

I do that but then Language&Input Settings FC```

Guest scattaman

Was there anymore discussion on the Charging bug from the previous ROM? because its still in this one... As soon as I touch the dialer, the phone stops charging! I didnt realize that the bug was still there until after my phone ran down and turned off on the charger... all because I received a call!

Edited by scattaman

Guest BuglyAstard

@bugly, took a few extra reboots n running fix permissions, but market did finaly download root explorer here..... Wait wait wait... had beer n cigs, not too bad!! 8-)

Chris

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately after repeating this 5 times not working. All of my other apps updated just fine.

I really wish I could figure this out, as well as why I cant install an app from the market with my computer, with stock gingerbread I thought this was a pretty slick option, the market is seeing my device on my computer and said its sending but I never receive anything. I will stop at nothing to find the answer, I'm crazy like that

Guest SourceCode

I cannot download from the market via pc android market install, it sais sending to device but never does, do I need to change something in the build prop to properly identify my device?

I purchased root explorer, Ive been using a non legal version to try it out and now it denies my download but I paid for it, maybe not a rom issue but hopefully someone has a solution.

Ive had 102 running for 5 hrs, data, wifi, bt works flawless so far, no lags on anything and I love the theme, great great job!

Hello -

What baseband are you currently running on? If its BB71 then can you (or anyone here) comment on the voice quality?

When I used BB71 people at the other end of the conversation could not hear me clearly at all... Switching to BB67 solved this issue.

Thanks! :)

Guest NoirCavalier

what version of HTC_IME you trying ive just installed v27 and it works perfectly.

regards

barry

V27.... installation is no Problem. Only Thing, is that i can´t choose it.

The same is for FlexT9....

Guest BuglyAstard

Hello -

What baseband are you currently running on? If its BB71 then can you (or anyone here) comment on the voice quality?

When I used BB71 people at the other end of the conversation could not hear me clearly at all... Switching to BB67 solved this issue.

Thanks! :)

Im using 67, no complaints on call quality

I can help out with Swedish translation. However, most important is to be able to choose Swedish even if texts still are in English. Names of Swedish streets are totally impossible to understand in Google navigate with American accent...

And I also would like to get the right prediction with the keyboard.

I have tried 102 for a couple of hours, and unfortunately data connection drops are still there. Hope you can find the root cause for this. Had the same problem in Froyo with your ROM.

Thank you for your excellent work!

Guest JazzLOCO

Trip I love ALL your roms... just that I can't seem to change the keyboard, and at least if I don't change it, can't add the spanish dictionary, which I need, because since I am always in a hurry chatting with my spanish-speaking pals, I want them to read something coherent, not gibberish :D

I tried Swype, Slide, Multiling, Gingerbread... you name, it, it shows as a topic to customize, but not an item to pick from on the keyboard selection tab... Help! Until then, I will go back to your stock GB rom! :)

Guest BuglyAstard

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately after repeating this 5 times not working. All of my other apps updated just fine.

I really wish I could figure this out, as well as why I cant install an app from the market with my computer, with stock gingerbread I thought this was a pretty slick option, the market is seeing my device on my computer and said its sending but I never receive anything. I will stop at nothing to find the answer, I'm crazy like that

I fixed it, just went to app manager, market, uninstall update, then I could purchase and download my app. Right after that it updated the market again but mission accomplished. Now for the send to the phone from pc market prob, very minor issue.

Guest InSaiyanOne

I fixed it, just went to app manager, market, uninstall update, then I could purchase and download my app. Right after that it updated the market again but mission accomplished. Now for the send to the phone from pc market prob, very minor issue.

This might be something to keep in mind for all users as well as just rebooting the phone during your initial setup after each rom update.