[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest RainbowSixIT

PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED

I have always the same problems, since Froyo:

- Sometimes when it change from 3g to Hspda it freeze and reboot.

- When I use GPS combined with 3g/Hsdpa on Maps/Navigator, it freeze and reboot after a few seconds, or sometimes after a bit of navigation. So, I can't use gps.

-When I watch a Youtube video, after a few minutes it freeze and reboot.

- Downloads: if I download something big, after about 15-20mb it freeze and reboot.

So, apparentrly, it seems that with intensive multitasking operations , the phone freeze and reboot. After the first reboot, when it say "preparing SD card", if gps and data are still active, it will freeze and reboot again, deny the use of the phone.

Guest WhiteKnight0095

Yes, use winamp or another player from the market. The MIUI player got problems.

IMPORTANT NOTES

MIUI MUSIC APP: If you experience any freezing, FC, or even possibly a reboot while using the MIUI MUSIC app, please do one of the following or both: Disable the EQ (Press the menu button from within the MIUI MUSIC APP and press "Disable EQ"), or.. Turn OFF fade settings in the settings of the MIUI MUSIC APP (press the menu button, go into settings and scroll to the bottom, its there!) if you try one or the other and still have the issue then try both. Everyone is well aware of this issue so PLEASE DONT REPORT IT.. thanks for you cooperation!

This post has been edited by TripNRaVeR: Today, 06:15 AM

Guest WhiteKnight0095

did anybody faced problem in market, as it doesn't connect, and it says network error?? please this is urgent.

connect network via wifi to market ok,success download app from it :lol:

did anybody faced problem in market, as it doesn't connect, and it says network error?? please this is urgent.

I have that problem if i run market before enable data connection .. May a switch off switch on helps or a reboot ..

Guest ChilliBo

Bugs after 1 day using:

Cant change keyboard

Battery cant be switched to upper bar or percent.

Not completely translated into german (settings, installmanager)

Data sometimes drops need to manually disable/enable

Wifi dont autoconnect

So far so good. Very responsable and smooth.

Guest drdownload

PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED

I have always the same problems, since Froyo:

- Sometimes when it change from 3g to Hspda it freeze and reboot.

- When I use GPS combined with 3g/Hsdpa on Maps/Navigator, it freeze and reboot after a few seconds, or sometimes after a bit of navigation. So, I can't use gps.

-When I watch a Youtube video, after a few minutes it freeze and reboot.

- Downloads: if I download something big, after about 15-20mb it freeze and reboot.

So, apparentrly, it seems that with intensive multitasking operations , the phone freeze and reboot. After the first reboot, when it say "preparing SD card", if gps and data are still active, it will freeze and reboot again, deny the use of the phone.

Well, that has nothing to do with the ROM, your X10 has a faulty motherboard that starts to act up due to heat issues. Mine got exactly the some problems but was replaced by SE without problem.

Bugs after 1 day using:

Cant change keyboard

Wifi dont autoconnect

I can switch between upper bar or percent !

Data wont drops me while using 8 hours ..

But wifi connect only manually works !

Guest WhiteKnight0095

Bugs after 1 day using:

Cant change keyboard

Wifi dont autoconnect

for me so far only can't chg keyboard or install 3rd party input,Battery can set to percent,wifi can auto connect,data so far no disconnect :D

Hi Trip, thank you for the updated ROM

Still having issues with bluetooth not connecting, WIFI takes awhile to connect but it does connect.

seem to have a bit of lag when switching pages in LauncherPro which did not happen on your previous rom

Guest RainbowSixIT

Well, that has nothing to do with the ROM, your X10 has a faulty motherboard that starts to act up due to heat issues. Mine got exactly the some problems but was replaced by SE without problem.

sad.gif

Too bad if there's a faulty mb

But I don't think it's an heat issue, it never get hot and it freeze since the first startup after staying all night long switched off. Usually it also reboot when I'm navigating trough menus, it becomes laggy and slow, then freeze

Edited by RainbowSixIT

Guest X10Lover

connect network via wifi to market ok,success download app from it :lol:

well, what connection to network, it is already connected but the market doesn't respond or couldn't give any application to download!

afternoon guys,

got the htc_ime v27 keyboard working.

i forgot to install clicker apk when i installed it on trips newest rom. doh.

anyway here is the link to the keyboard apk and clicker apk for anyone that still needs it.

install the clicker apk first then the keyboard.

Pleas note I used the high res version.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624416

regards

barry

Edited by bazji

Guest Ginger5

just did everything like u said, and i get stuck on boot screen.. nothing happens

Is it work for you on ROM now?

I also want but afraid phone not boot after I apply it :(

Guest NoirCavalier

afternoon guys,

got the htc_ime v27 keyboard working.

i forgot to install clicker apk when i installed it on trips newest rom. doh.

anyway here is the link to the keyboard apk and clicker apk for anyone that still needs it.

install the clicker apk first then the keyboard.

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=624416

regards

barry

Done this just yesterday a few times, but for me there´s no chance to select it......

Done this just yesterday a few times, but for me there´s no chance to select it......

Try and uninstall HTC _IME if its already installed. That's what I did then started from scratch.

Installed clicked. Apk

Then the keyboard

And it worked

Regards

Barry

Edited by bazji

Guest Nightwishh

Try and uninstall HTC _IME if its already installed. That's what I did then started from scratch.

Installed clicked. Apk

Then the keyboard

And it worked

Regards

Barry

Hi.

Wich one of the apk`s did you installed? High res, low res?

Thanks in advance...

Guest Ankit tulsian

I tried winamp,stock but after few minutes the player is closed automatically.I am unable to get the reason for this.except this rom is working charm without any bugs

Hats off to you man. I don't care what ne one says, your work is the best. This is by far the best GB ROM.

Testing: Keyboard: Cant Change Keyboard

Sound : Not sure if xloud is working properly (tried to install volume+ but that corrupted sound somehow to the point of FC whenever i tried to select sound, so I had to do a restore)

WIFI : Standalone will stay marked disabled when go out of range and then back in (I Installed Blade and WIFI@HOME, restores my connection perfectly and disable the wifi when not in use)

Everything else at this point..smooth as butta

Edited by olinz