[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ahmed0

Hi Trip!

Will the next version will be improved install games and applications?

Just do not know if only I have this problem, nobody does not write here about this, so:

I can not install most games that require permission to sd card.

example aftermath

Sometimes when i running two apps simultaneously, the one who works in the background is closing

Greets

Guest esu89x

Next update will be very nice. You get more battery power and more speed lol :lol:

I tought battery power decrease performance... EHH NOT B)

Highly advise you to do a fully clean install to ensure you get this new performance.. smoothness will be heavily increased, overal performance way better.

Hopefully disconnected data is now also resolved.

Its stunning that this is possible really, you certainly notice the difference and it makes this release feel slugish

edit:

almost 1800 quadrant

This cool results is on bb .67 or still .71?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Sometimes when i running two apps simultaneously, the one who works in the background is closing

Thats what everyone wanted... they wanted a quite agressive memory killer, so if the foreground app is consuming alot then the other app will be vanished so you dont loose performance.

Baseband does not matter in next release, it doesnt affect performance anymore.

Guest ChilliBo

wow..!! ur the android god trip...

ive got a bug, when i start an call the DPS manager FC.. i dont know why, because its not activated...

no big deal just wanted to tell ya =)

does the update comes today? need to work tomorrow and need the phone with no data connection issue =)

i know u do ur best possible!

thanks

Guest marcjuh2811

Trip

A few questions:

- you talkd ab chainsin BB back to 67 again... Wich 1 did YOU bild the next rom with?

- start from stock 2.3.3 or 2.1 then root blabla?

And i know its freeks you out but pls tell me /us your way to install it FRESH so it cant go wrong with NONE OF THE PEOPLE that want it in the OP. (think it saves alot of questions) tnx will wait til im home with an update but will read :D

Take a good look ln the whole thing... Looks tiny but damn its hard to get by:D

Sent by tapatalk using TripNMiUI-iris 101 ;)

Guest TripNRaVeR

I need a few people to test the new rom later today, i need some decent reports about performance,feeling,good,bad etc.

Anyone who has some free time to test?

Guest mrmoav

I need a few people to test the new rom later today, i need some decent reports about performance,feeling,good,bad etc.

shoot me a link I'll be home in about 90 minutes with wifi watching the Arsenal match on my TIVO

Guest jpminou

ready :D

Guest Cyberman_NI

Yeah Trip I can test all things but 3g, I live in the country. No decent data speeds here. B)

LOL Chris you toooo! Same here.

I know trip does quality roms, and quality graphic design but I wonder how good is he is good divorce's?

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest t0anh0

I can try :)

Guest InSaiyanOne

You know it! B)

Edited by InSaiyanOne

Guest ahmed0

Thats what everyone wanted... they wanted a quite agressive memory killer, so if the foreground app is consuming alot then the other app will be vanished so you dont loose performance.

Baseband does not matter in next release, it doesnt affect performance anymore.

Could you add app "taskkiller manager" or simething similar to "my tools"? There we can set, which apps we want to be running all time

Greet and thanks

Guest jazen_f

Hey Trip, will you be adding the Mobile BRAVIA Engine and Xloud as well in this update, and if not is there anyway I could put it on myself, with out screwing up your awsome Rom :-)

Guest geordieboy2011

hey trip this rom is a flop no wi-fi no inter net no cam no sound - nothing works and keeps rebooting phone asd crashes

oh

just relised i was having bad dream lol

no it is fantastic

apart from wifi not working and internet crashs but can do the airplane trick

thanks lee

cant wait till next one

Guest Lord_Baal

Hey Trip, will you be adding the Mobile BRAVIA Engine and Xloud as well in this update, and if not is there anyway I could put it on myself, with out screwing up your awsome Rom :-)

Both Bravia and Xloud are already inside the ROM. you can't see them on the Menus, but they are always active.

Guest jpminou

already included :)

Guest Cyberman_NI

Could you add app "taskkiller manager" or simething similar to "my tools"? There we can set, which apps we want to be running all time

Greet and thanks

Trip has built in a task killer that's what he's said in the quote.

He can't please everyone at once that's what app's are for. You want something else find an app for it. :P

Guest Cyberman_NI

Both are already built in. :rolleyes:

Edit: sorry JP posted at same time

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest mickymauz

count me in Trip...

Guest BuglyAstard

Id be glad to test, but the current release runs so damn good I dont see how it can get much better. Im leaving for work soon so I would have to download with my data plan but thats ok with me.

Ill be home in 4 hrs to hopefully get to test this new release.

Edited by BuglyAstard

Guest Cyberman_NI

@geordieboy lee

I was gettin all aggressive there reading that last post lollll :P Until I read it all

Few beer's lol

Mind you my wifi work's perfect on DHCP both WEP and WPA2

Edited by Cyberman_NI