[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Meekos

Does anyone else get a dialog that pops up when receiving an SMS that regards any 3rd-party app i/e: google voice, mr. number, whoisit wants to gain access to SMS and it is risky... Is there a way to turn off this message? I continue to receive this message for each one of the aforementioned apps and try to allow (checking don't ask again), but the dialog is frozen with the count-down - freezing up all other processes until the dialog times out!

This cycle also happens any time I start an app that requires data or WiFi and will repeat the last SMS sent over and over until the app using the connection is closed.

Yes i get it too, only with when receiving sms. No I don´t know how to deal with it, Sorry.

Guest p3terr

hey guys! taking a screenshot (Volume - and menu) is working for you? i hear the sound of the picture, but i can't find it in my gallery.. do u know where screenshots are storaged? smile.gif

Guest Cyberman_NI

hey guys! taking a screenshot (Volume - and menu) is working for you? i hear the sound of the picture, but i can't find it in my gallery.. do u know where screenshots are storaged? smile.gif

Known issue man MiUI :P Use shootme from the market

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest scattaman

Yes,the same problem-l_clock, asphalt5 apps wants to gain SMS access.:blink::blink::blink:

102 version

Yeah I was forced to stop using 102 because of this... it just kept sending me the same messages over and over again and no matter what I did, I could not get it to stop

Guest jpminou

try shootme from market free,pics will stay in shootme folder inside the sd card

PS flash tools ver 0.3.0.0 is out if anyone interested

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR

TripNRom 001 will be released soon.

- SE Cam

- Latest timescape

- Custom MIUI Music

- No bloatware

- xLoud

- Mobile Bravia

- TripNTweaks ported from MIUI

- Based on stock SEMC roms (Arc, Neo, X10)

- Higly resized ~80mb

Why?

I want to deliver a extremely powerfull stock rom replacement with everything working, so you dont have switch back to a crappy rom always. Hope you like it, will be a W.I.P. constantly and please consider this as rom that i build the way i like a rom to be. So eventually it will get the best elements from MIUI, CM7, SE all in one small sized rom.

:)

Guest mickymauz

Yes,the same problem-l_clock, asphalt5 apps wants to gain SMS access.:blink::blink::blink:

102 version

I had this problem... to fix it, go to Settings>Programs>Call Settings>Turn On 'Call Recording' Allow third party apps to access call features. Walla!!! u're welcome :)

Guest highaltitude

- SE Cam

- Latest timescape

- Custom MIUI Music

- No bloatware

- xLoud

- Mobile Bravia

- Higly resized ~80mb

Why?

I want to deliver a extremely powerfull stock rom replacement with everything working, so you dont have switch back to a crappy rom always. Hope you like it, will be a W.I.P. constantly and please consider this as rom that i build the way i like a rom to be. So eventually it will get the best elements from MIUI, CM7, SE all in one small sized rom.

Any chance it will get a cool status bar like Miui?

Guest Dalkbur

Nice idea, a stock rom mixed with the best stuff of every rom. I'm wondering what you will get :)

BTW, waiting for TripNMiUI 103, I can't stay much longer with this network data problems hehe.

Nice work!

- SE Cam

- Latest timescape

- Custom MIUI Music

- No bloatware

- xLoud

- Mobile Bravia

- Higly resized ~80mb

Why?

Guest Cyberman_NI

Like the idea of it. Should keep some people happy. (If they are able to instal it properly B) )

@JP Trip's post's will never be - when we're about. Fixed already B)

Guest cjsabaki

Hhhmmm, sony gingerbread the way it should have been done!!!

Optomized, stripped, n fast!!! ( rom not the woman...) hehe!!

You got your hands full!!! Curious to see which rom recieves the most downloads!! Gonna be a contender!!

Thank you for all the time and hard work!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest HyperDarkness

- SE Cam

- Latest timescape

- Custom MIUI Music

- No bloatware

- xLoud

- Mobile Bravia

- Higly resized ~80mb

Why?

great news man!!!!! all i want on my phone :rolleyes:

but.... before that please PLEASE release 103 miui rom :( tonight?

edit: or at least test version

Edited by HyperDarkness

Guest michaeljackson

Is Possible screenshot in power button as in CyanogenMod 7 ????

Is the only thing i miss the CyanogenMod 7

thank you very much Trip

F5 F5 F5 F5 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest illegal2008

I had this problem... to fix it, go to Settings>Programs>Call Settings>Turn On 'Call Recording' Allow third party apps to access call features. Walla!!! u're welcome :)

Yeaaa!!!Thanks!!!

Guest ChilliBo

hey trip..

i just bought u a sixpack of icecold beer... hope u enjoy this while cooking best roms ever ;)

confirmation number : 5SR55464KD705650U

does the update comes this night? or can i go sleepin? ^^

if you are using Google voice, then turn it off there (google voice website). I think there is an option to allow you forward SMS to your phone (any phone you set up from there) or even you can un-check it to not forward to phone

Thanks, but no thanks. I wasn't looking for a work-around for google voice. This issue doesn't seem directly related to that specific app. It's almost like a firewall message. I've gotten this message before in earlier MIUI versions, but never the lag with the inability to make a selection as I am experiencing now...