[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mickymauz

Thanks, but no thanks. I wasn't looking for a work-around for google voice. This issue doesn't seem directly related to that specific app. It's almost like a firewall message. I've gotten this message before in earlier MIUI versions, but never the lag with the inability to make a selection as I am experiencing now...

I had this problem... to fix it, go to Settings>Programs>Call Settings>Turn On 'Call Recording' Allow third party apps to access call features. Walla!!! u're welcome :)

I had this problem... to fix it, go to Settings>Programs>Call Settings>Turn On 'Call Recording' Allow third party apps to access call features. Walla!!! u're welcome :)

Awesome! This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks +1,000,000,000

Forgot to say earlier . really miss the " flip to silence " option in MIUI . ( still on 102 , don't know if its in 103 )

yeah ! I can download one from market , but its really cool its integrated as before :rolleyes:

Thanks .

Guest TripNRaVeR

Think some people will like this message...

From now on you will find a default Android MIUI on miuiandroid.com and here you will find my version, the TripNMiUI - Iris...

Screenshot coming to show what i mean.

:)

Guest TripNRaVeR

This will give you an impress of the new TripNMiUI - Iris roms. It will eventually be a much more neutral Android look, with also the best parts from MIUI, CM, SEMC and whatever i personally ( :unsure: ) like.

86910865.jpg

Guest mickymauz

This will give you an impress of the new TripNMiUI - Iris roms. It will eventually be a much more neutral Android look, with also the best parts from MIUI, CM, SEMC and whatever i personally ( :unsure: ) like.

86910865.jpg

Nice!!! (and I thought I was done flashing...this is turning into a vicious circle)

Guest Kenzes

Hi Trip,

I'm your FAN... and I really like your rom when you have new release.

It would be great and fantastic if you could do an update like "zip" to patch via xrecovery.

Then you become a god of ...Android... (Hope G.gle should have you as a partner)

I flashed 102 yesterday and i hope it can stay for about a while.. today you have released 103... ha ha Now I got work to do repeat!

But this is great for everybody anyway...

Maybe because of I'm lazy and many stuff to do around....

But I can't keep my mind away from flashing your new rom when it released , mate.

THANKS

Nice ROM once again Trip:) seeing performance improvements every release which is fantastic :)

hate to say it though... the data disconnect issue is still here though... don't know if you did anything to try and resolve it with this one..

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hi Trip,

I'm your FAN... and I really like your rom when you have new release.

It would be great and fantastic if you could do an update like "zip" to patch via xrecovery.

Then you become a god of ...Android... (Hope G.gle should have you as a partner)

I flashed 102 yesterday and i hope it can stay for about a while.. today you have released 103... ha ha Now I got work to do repeat!

But this is great for everybody anyway...

Maybe because of I'm lazy and many stuff to do around....

But I can't keep my mind away from flashing your new rom when it released , mate.

THANKS

Where do you find update/hotfixes? (anyone else than that z dude?)

I searched on cyanogenmod mirrors, miui.com miuiandroid.com NONE

So there will be never an update patch. Stop saying that you want it because its not gonna happen!

@ andre loureiroo

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: READ THE OP FFS EVERYTIME THOSE USELESS QUESTIONS YOU GOT 2 EYES RIGHT? USE THEM

blablabla give me -1 yeah thats tuff big guy!

you know what.. as long these useless questions will be posted you can wait such a long long long time on a update!!!

-1 because telling the truth LOL make the rom the rom yourself in the future :lol:

ps. go ask this question on miuiandroid.com i'm curious how they think of you :lol:

-2 ?

Lol i've seen enough, lets see how long you are willing to wait for an update :)

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest scattaman

Where do you find update/hotfixes? (anyone else than that z dude?)

I searched on cyanogenmod mirrors, miui.com miuiandroid.com NONE

So there will be never an update patch. Stop saying that you want it because its not gonna happen!

@ andre loureiroo

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: READ THE OP FFS EVERYTIME THOSE USELESS QUESTIONS YOU GOT 2 EYES RIGHT? USE THEM

blablabla give me -1 yeah thats tuff big guy!

you know what.. as long these useless questions will be posted you can wait such a long long long time on a update!!!

-1 because telling the truth LOL make the rom the rom yourself in the future :lol:

ps. go ask this question on miuiandroid.com i'm curious how they think of you :lol:

-2 ?

Lol i've seen enough, lets see how long you are willing to wait for an update :)

Calm down my good man! you're probably getting a few downvotes because people realized that you blew up on a poster that really went out of his way to ask his question in a decent manner! I for one knows that you will never give minor updates but after flashing your roms so many times, I'm sure other folks on this very forum will agree that they wouldn't mind not having to fully wipe their device for the 3rd time in a week, ESPECIALLY with the fact that restoring backups is a cardinal sin, which means hours and hours of downloading all your favourite apps over and over and over... ad nausium

oh and lots of devs use update files instead of full rom everytime (Erickwill, wolfbreak Jp and Z to name a few)

All in all, what I'm saying is that a softer answer would have been better in this case, especially since the guy was been extra nice in asking... peace out ;)

QUOTE: "With great power comes great responsibilty"