[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Kenzes

I'm sorry if i been asking for a stupid question.

I just asked and suggest an alternate way that easiest to updating their phone for people who like Trip's rom.

Really, sorry again if i made you up.

Guest BuglyAstard

Releasing full zips instead of hotfixes can prevent problems, people that cant even flash a full zip correctly arent going to be able to flash a hotfix without a boatload of more clutter on the thread. If you dont have the time to go all out, you can go elsewhere or stick to the current release, they are all good for daily use you dont have to keep updating, x10 should have been dead long ago. BTW, ewjet was the best 2.1 and he released mostly new full zips not hotfixes, I spend too much time flashing roms let alone being a dev, it takes passion to do this Im sure, not worth the bitching.

Guest blingsta

Releasing full zips instead of hotfixes can prevent problems, people that cant even flash a full zip correctly arent going to be able to flash a hotfix without a boatload of more clutter on the thread. If you dont have the time to go all out, you can go elsewhere or stick to the current release, they are all good for daily use you dont have to keep updating, x10 should have been dead long ago. BTW, ewjet was the best 2.1 and he released mostly new full zips not hotfixes, I spend too much time flashing roms let alone being a dev, it takes passion to do this Im sure, not worth the bitching.

+1

hey sup tipp u are like a good!!

i have allready update

very very nice rom

i have seen that some users have reached 1400 1550 in quadrant

but i only reach 1139

what can i do in order to improve my result?

sorry for the english

Guest SourceCode

Holy S**T ... i added overclock to trips Rom (speed now 1113.6 MHZ ) you can use this method fellas : http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1223027 it works .

i added the OC and RTL fix to trips rom then flash it via xrecovery .... i wish i can upload but trip won't let me mirror his roms ...

Do you experience the data/3G disconnect problem on 103?

Thank you.

Guest phantomaccess

Agree But It's T's attitude thats worsning the whole upgrading. I am still a great fan of his work. But what good is it when you don't have the right attitude. You would think one would learn after all these years on Forums.

Guest hemo1001

Trip Rom Is already Soo fast without overclocking ... look for the results after OC ..

snap20110818090102.png

Quadrant : 1543

snap20110818090358.png

snap20110818090523.png

* BTW : i didn't wait for the rom to settle .... so the real score is higher than this

Edited by hemo1001

Guest hemo1001

Do you experience the data/3G disconnect problem on 103?

Thank you.

well i don't use data/3G so much . so i can't tell from now .... i'll report tomorrow if anything goes wrong ...sorry mate

Edited by hemo1001

Guest kosa11

hey sup tipp u are like a good!!

i have allready update

very very nice rom

i have seen that some users have reached 1400 1550 in quadrant

but i only reach 1139

what can i do in order to improve my result?

sorry for the english

Why ppl really care about result in quadrant?? This rom is much faster than any other rom even if they have better result... Havent quadrant fan read about trick with point when ppl were getting 2.2k+? Trust me there is no sense to care about points overall speed is much more important then some scores...

Guest hemo1001

Why ppl really care about result in quadrant?? This rom is much faster than any other rom even if they have better result... Havent quadrant fan read about trick with point when ppl were getting 2.2k+? Trust me there is no sense to care about points overall speed is much more important then some scores...

agree like in Data2SD and Z's Tricks .

but it can saves alot of time .... like knowing The Fps .... and while playing these demos you can feel how fast is your rom ... in my opinuin quadrant matters

Guest KennyCHF

Hi Trip,

I love ur rom so much. Thanks for ur work first.

BTW, I want to ask is the Wifi tethering possible to work in the coming version ?

Thanks ~

Guest hemo1001

2.3.5 GB + Trips MIUI + Arabic Support (I love it thanx trip ) + OC +sense lock screen

WHAT DO I WANT ELSE FROM LIFE ????? THERE'S NOTHING ELSE LEFT ...

Guest kosa11

agree like in Data2SD and Z's Tricks .

but it can saves alot of time .... like knowing The Fps .... and while playing these demos you can feel how fast is your rom ... in my opinuin quadrant matters

The Fps? Mate fps is as Trip said before fully uncapped that means u will get about 55 max, it wont change after flashing new rom cause its same scripts in every single rom... Of course everyone can have their own opinion but for me quadrant means nothing as I have never done any run on it...

Guest kosa11

Running 102 + BB71

Bugs so far:

- 3g get disconnected

- Swiype doesn't work, unable to select input method

There is new version try it :) keyboard problem was fixed as someone reported already and about 3g you have to try it yourself :]

Guest blingsta

Agree But It's T's attitude thats worsning the whole upgrading. I am still a great fan of his work. But what good is it when you don't have the right attitude. You would think one would learn after all these years on Forums.

Going with your comment seems you have been following Trip around for "these years on Forums" you mentioned...how is getting something for which most of us paid $0 for "worsening the whole (free) upgrading". No one is forcing anyone to accept anything, we all have free will so if you don't like the attitude of a developer then stop following him or her around...

Going with your comment seems you have been following Trip around for "these years on Forums" you mentioned...how is getting something for which most of us paid $0 for "worsening the whole (free) upgrading". No one is forcing anyone to accept anything, we all have free will so if you don't like the attitude of a developer then stop following him or her around...

Nicely said

I have one question. Everybody are reporting the 3G disconnections. For me Wifi disconnects every 5, 10 minutes. This problem was resolved?

Thanks.

I have one question. Everybody are reporting the 3G disconnections. For me Wifi disconnects every 5, 10 minutes. This problem was resolved?

Thanks.

Think WiFi will disconnect if its not in use, I may be wrong though. Even on stock roms I set my WiFi sleep setting to never.

Regards

Barry

Edit, I just checked my WiFi setting and it is set to turn off when the screen turns off by default, you will need to change it to never in WiFi advanced settings

Edited by bazji