[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Think WiFi will disconnect if its not in use, I may be wrong though. Even on stock roms I set my WiFi sleep setting to never.

Regards

Barry

I use Skype so the Wifi should not disconnect. No matter what applications I have running it keeps disconnecting every 5 to 10 minutes.

The sleep setting does not work I guess.

I use Skype so the Wifi should not disconnect. No matter what applications I have running it keeps disconnecting every 5 to 10 minutes.

The sleep setting does not work I guess.

I don't use Skype I'm afraid so I wouldn't know. Have you changed the WiFi sleep policy ?

Regards

Barry

Guest BuglyAstard

bb61 103

Im using the official 103, not test version. I had a few wifi probs with test 103 late in the game, but so far (1 hour) no problems with the official release. I saw jpminou post that 61 had better signal. I tried it, and its working great, no need for sms patch for me like bb67, I understand everyones in a different place but Ill say it works great so its an option for most Im thinking.

I hate the placebo effect, but with the official release, things seem a bit quicker to connect, and no problems with call quality, market, keyboard, all in check so far. Im considering making a video for youtube soon, with a review and some tips, not sure if my lazy ass will pull thru but would be fun.

I don't use Skype I'm afraid so I wouldn't know. Have you changed the WiFi sleep policy ?

Regards

Barry

Yes I did that once I installed the new Rom. What I am trying to say about Skype is that is sending and receiving data every few minutes maybe seconds in order to stay online and because of that the Wifi should not disconnect.

bb61 103

Im using the official 103, not test version. I had a few wifi probs with test 103 late in the game, but so far (1 hour) no problems with the official release. I saw jpminou post that 61 had better signal. I tried it, and its working great, no need for sms patch for me like bb67, I understand everyones in a different place but Ill say it works great so its an option for most Im thinking.

I hate the placebo effect, but with the official release, things seem a bit quicker to connect, and no problems with call quality, market, keyboard, all in check so far. Im considering making a video for youtube soon, with a review and some tips, not sure if my lazy ass will pull thru but would be fun.

BuglyAstard you do not have problems with wifi on BB61?

Guest BuglyAstard

BuglyAstard you do not have problems with wifi on BB61?

Not so far, but only time will tell. I connected to wifi at my moms and at my house with ease, just password and go. I had no problems with 102, or 103 test version up until about an hr or so before official release when I had to turn it off and on to work. At the time I was using baseband 67, so Im not sure if the new 103 fixed it, or the baseband change to 61, but either way Im not so sure its "fixed" but Im hoping so. Ive used 71, 67,65 and 61. They are all about the same for me with data but 71 has call quality issues for me, 65 loses sms, and 67 needs a patch for sms, and Im now using 61, just my experience.

Guest Andre1210

Problem on phone settings (Version 103).

I just flashed the 103, but I cannot change the caller ID in phone settings.

The button for caller ID is disabled.

What can I do to enable this button or is there an other way to set the caller ID?

The default setting is network standard, but with this setting my number is not transferred.

This is a big problem for me.

Thanks

Andre

On bb 71 / 103 .

I don't get any data disconnections .

Been online for last hour via 3G , no disconnections . Actually i'm posting this review via tapatalk via 3g .

NO DATA DISCONNECTIONS .

WIFI WORKING GREAT . NO ISSUES .

CUSTOM KEYBOARDS WORK .

DUAL TOUCH WORKS AS IT SHOULD .

THEMES WORK . FONTS WORK .

TITANIUM BACKUP WORKS .

CALLS & SMS - NO ISSUE WHATSOEVER .

SPEED - FLYING LIKE A ROCKET !

BATTERY LIFE VERY GOOD . ONLY LOST 16% FOR AFTER 7 HOURS AFTER INSTALL WITH 3G USE .

CAMERA WORK - I DON'T USE AUTO FOCUS , SO DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. MIUI MUSIC - I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE IT , USING UBER MUSIC + EQUALIZER FROM THE MARKET. NO ISSUES .

wrote it on caps for easy reading even for a non reader ;)

READ WELL BEFORE POST :)

Edited by Oodie

Guest Nightwishh

Trip, can you implement the facebook inside xperia?

Maybe i`m old fashioned, but i don`t understand first: why would someone use facebook and second: why would that someone would want it integrated inside Xperia...;)

i have 5 hours testing the rom

i dont use 3g

but wit wifi i dont have problems

miui musik still getting stuck ass everyone knows

everithing is ok

sms keboard market all :D

but i can get in to audio settings

i can change everithing except this

everty time that i get in it force to close

u know what i can do ¡?

Guest bev309

Maybe i`m old fashioned, but i don`t understand first: why would someone use facebook and second: why would that someone would want it integrated inside Xperia...;)

I don't understand the need for this either. If you want this, use a customised SE rom. Facebook is there, I don't want it in my face!!!

Thank you Trip for all your work, you've smashed it.

Guest aruhuno

Simply completed this version 103! The predictive seizure (T9) in French is just missing, I have not to test the other languages...

One thank you for the supplied work!

Guest rederik79

excuse me, it was just a question. to me the application "facebook xperia inside" like, as well as I like the trip to rom If you do not like it's not my problem, you can always turn it off. Still, the question was directed to Trip.

Guest Barhan

Works fine "[MOD] Skip track via volume press". I believe that you must include it in your first post. Since many need it. With this mod MIUI just catching up with CM.

And another question! That the sensor battery? It shows inaccurate. Sometimes even that gradually charge the battery by itself increases. It is a known bug?

Guest tryantar

regarding the facebook inside xperia... i personally dont see what the good thing about it is. the only COOL thing i know is the one that was already integrated into x10 on its 2.1 update (or before) which is the phonebook that has all the contact information and facebook in one place which isn't labeled FB inside Xperia back then. other than that i didn't see the gallery thing which they have on their adverts so i dont pretty much see why people want FB in xperia so much.

Guest Andre1210

Can anyone please look at phone settings -> caller ID and tell me if it is possible to change the setting?

For me it is not possible. The button is grey (disabled).

many thanks

Andre

Guest briefer

There is new version try it :) keyboard problem was fixed as someone reported already and about 3g you have to try it yourself :]

Upgraded to 103. Swype now works, and 3g seems to work. I will keep an eye on it, though.

Trip backup and restore worked well, too.

Thank you Trip!

Love 103 trip, everything is working perfectly for me.

Thanks mate.

Wish I never told my mate he could have my x10 Now when my upgrade is due. Love this phone now because of you trip. Just hope you get your sensation repaired as I'm definitely going to go for one.

Regards

Barry

Guest ROMan0

To clarify: I don't use the MIUI Launcher because I'm struggling too much with it's configuration. Since ever (MIUI Froyo) I use GO launcher on Trip's ROM.

The problem now is, that the font of all the menues of the GO Launcher is black. It is hardly possible to read the text on the dark grey buttons.

Is this the responsability of GO Launcher or of TripNraver? Is there a nice,short and working solution?

Up to now everything else I checked on 103 works great. Thanks Trip

Guest vinfred

So far as I using 103 bb71 for 7 hours, everything that I used is good! BT, wifi are great! I do not use data so no comment on the 3G performance. The whole ROM is super smooth and very very fast (responsive). It is stable. I always backup my apps using mybackup root. Also my call log and SMS. I restore apps without restoring data, and also restore SMS and call log everytime I flash trip's ROM. I highly recommend mybackup root.even you restore apps with its data, no problem also.

Again, thanks trip for this useful and lifely ROM. It makes my x10 a high end smart phone!

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Edited by vinfred