[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest JazzLOCO

Gawd, what am I doing wrong? I go to install Swype, and get stuck at the "Disable Swype" and can't generate a license... help, anyone? Love this rom, but need to change the keyboard!

Guest briefer

i installed it and it works good for me on the latest version of trips rom.. remember to mount system when you install it and wipe dalvik cache.. :)

Installed it and now it gets stuck at the booting screen mad.gif

Guest cjsabaki
As per tonight the TripNMiUI rom will be discontinued. There will be replacement rom, a stock miuiandroid MIUI rom. Also a new rom will arise, the TripNDroid Mobile Engineering rom. I'm in a need for some beta testers.

That's craaaazy!!

Sounds interesting!! New era in rom development????

Can't wait to see the New cooking!!

Will be in 3g n traveling tonight!! Love to test n play!!!

Thank you Trip!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest highaltitude

Installed it and now it gets stuck at the booting screen mad.gif

After install of rom did you pull the battery and then flash the ftf file containing the BB.71 and xRec.3 etc? then reboot. If you did not have the correct BB and correct xRecovery already installed you will be stuck at boot logo.

Guest geordieboy2011

hi trip thank u for 103 rom

everything seems ok been running all day been in a low network place and sig seems ok most of day

apart from the 2g/3g network problem where i have to restart network

but i let batt die and did the full charge again now im back at home and resett batt and stuff in x recovery so will try again

i will also wipe memory card and start a fresh

...........post later tonight my results,

wiped memory card and started fresh

running 103 all night batt is lot better and everything working fine apart from internet problem grrrr

see its the end of this rom (boo) but looking farward to the new stuff trip

Edited by geordieboy2011

New report about Gallery in this rom:

When you use multitouch to zoom on pictures some pictures can't zoom.

I don't known if it is an error or no.

Tell me your experience with that.

Thanks in advance.

Guest 1manshow

One feature request, if you don't mind me posting it ;)

Can you include TUN/TAP adapter in this ROM so that I can use Openvpn with this ROM? That would be of great help to me.

Thank you very much for this exceptional ROM, no issues for me using this ROM :D

Guest Evynnstarr

As per tonight the TripNMiUI rom will be discontinued.

:(

Ah well, for me, the MIUI ROM was almost more than complete anyway. cool.gif

Edited by Evynnstarr

Guest mickymauz

As per tonight the TripNMiUI rom will be discontinued. There will be replacement rom, a stock miuiandroid MIUI rom. Also a new rom will arise, the TripNDroid Mobile Engineering rom. I'm in a need for some beta testers.

You can always count on me Trip... Ready to flash!!!

The following has solved all of my data/WiFi woes:

1. Downloaded, installed, and configured WiFi static and Blade WiFi fixer from market

2. Under WiFi Advanced settings, set the sleep policy to "Never"

3. Under Mobile Network Settings > Access Point Names > Long-Press the existing APN

I found the password field was empty so I entered the password for my carrier (AT&T is CINGULAR1)

You can find others here: APNs

4. Reboot phone

This has been working for me all day long with no data drops. Before, I could not browse the internet or use any data apps for any longer than 5 minutes. WiFi connects instantly between home and work. Although the radio seems pretty weak.

Guest TripNRaVeR

The following has solved all of my data/WiFi woes:

1. Downloaded, installed, and configured WiFi static and Blade WiFi fixer from market

2. Under WiFi Advanced settings, set the sleep policy to "Never"

3. Under Mobile Network Settings > Access Point Names > Long-Press the existing APN

I found the password field was empty so I entered the password for my carrier (AT&T is CINGULAR1)

You can find others here: APNs

4. Reboot phone

This has been working for me all day long with no data drops. Before, I could not browse the internet or use any data apps for any longer than 5 minutes. WiFi connects instantly between home and work. Although the radio seems pretty weak.

Vodafone

username and password vodafone

Guest flashfire

TripNRaVeR, on 18 August 2011 - 04:15 PM, said: As per tonight the TripNMiUI rom will be discontinued. There will be replacement rom, a stock miuiandroid MIUI rom. Also a new rom will arise, the TripNDroid Mobile Engineering rom. I'm in a need for some beta testers.

trip why do you adjust yours miui Rom??? isn't it because of many nose those to be turned off can?

Guest Lord_Baal

:(

Ah well, for me, the MIUI ROM was almost more than complete anyway. cool.gif

Agreed.

But Maybe with the new Rom that he will release, there will be a mix of MIUI and something else....only time, AND Trip will tell. :lol:

But well, awaiting to FLash.

Guest Andre1210

Hello Trip,

thank you for your perfect rom.

Could you please have a look at caller ID settings? The setting is grey (disabled).

My girlfriend doesn't like it if I call her and she can't see that it's me wink.gif

Many thanks

Andre

Guest cjsabaki

Hehehe!!

If any one wants to try it...Arc style home launcher with clear dock, rename zip to apk, move to system / app folder set permissions... REBOOT xrec, run fixpermissions ( always a good idea...)

See if this one will let ya add apps with out FC....( works great for me on Trip's CM7 haven't tried it on MIUI yet! )

Best regards,

Chris

P.S... EDIT: ADDED THE OLDER ARC launcher and widgets rar file...Rename zip to rar / extract and play as usual... ( second attachment...duh! LOL )

Home.zip

Xperia_arc_Apps.zip

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Lancez

Thats waaaaaaaaay back :lol:

i'm very picky when it comes to custom ROMs and i have SGS too! if i can stay with one of your older ROMs for such long time, that means something B)

Guest Lancez

Don't miss 103 :D

i know! but it is really hard to keep tracking every single release for 5 different phones :lol: and i have Froyo running on an old samsung i8000 WinMo phone as well ;)