[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

@Carlos,

I think on the OP, first page Trip has an addon pack to down load that has google talk app in it.

Or is the installation of the app giving you problems???

Best regards,

Chris

Guest InSaiyanOne

Trip, don't forget to send me the links so I can help test your future roms!

I'm looking forward to the new rom(s). Thanks for all your efforts.

Guest marcjuh2811

Hey trip

For miui do we have to look ad miui-site for update?

For your New rom here in a New thread and your New combi - stock rom aswel in New thread????

Damn man do you have a deathwish? Dont u have aan live tot enjoy ore just a hobbyholyk? Lol

Love Your perfectionisme

hope i can keep up this pase

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Edited by marcjuh2811

Guest cjsabaki

SWEET!!!!

Guess I wont be flashing 1.0.3 tonight!!

BRING IT ON!!!! 8-) WE AINT SCARED!!! LOL!!!

Great looking work as usual Sir Trip!!!

Chris

Guest jpminou
does someone get the hw-led between, the hw-buttons, work for more than 1 sec??

Sorry but no one need this feature,Trip has disable it for another things to work.

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR

Sorry but no one need this future,Trip has disable it for another things to work.

HW leds will not be functional in my MIUI releases. The fuckup they brightness function, and i dont want to have 1000 messages in each topic that the screen goes to max brightness. Also i dont feel the need to rebuild a complete MIUI rom every week because its a MIUI problem, see miuiandroid.com forums or miui.us forums for reference.

Guest jackiie

HW leds will not be functional in my MIUI releases. The fuckup they brightness function, and i dont want to have 1000 messages in each topic that the screen goes to max brightness. Also i dont feel the need to rebuild a complete MIUI rom every week because its a MIUI problem, see miuiandroid.com forums or miui.us forums for reference.

hmm okay^^

Guest dekeijser

Here is in first impression on the looks from the TripNDroid rom. Hope you like it. A test version will be send out soon.

11895965.jpg

Looks great!! im looking forward to it:-D. Looks like cyanmiuiarc

Guest Dalkbur

So... a posible data fix is to flash BB61? @Trip, which BB has worked better for you with 103? Two roms ago my data was perfect, but with the last two ones it stops constantly. For example, I entered the subway, out of range (as always), and when I get out of there, my signal went back, data too, but it didn't work, just showed as connected.

If there's no difference between BBs I hope you get a way to fix it, it's the only thing the rom needs to be perfect, and data is needed (i don't care about hw leds or such things)

Guest jpminou

So... a posible data fix is to flash BB61? @Trip, which BB has worked better for you with 103? Two roms ago my data was perfect, but with the last two ones it stops constantly. For example, I entered the subway, out of range (as always), and when I get out of there, my signal went back, data too, but it didn't work, just showed as connected.

If there's no difference between BBs I hope you get a way to fix it, it's the only thing the rom needs to be perfect, and data is needed (i don't care about hw leds or such things)

guys why don't put some help by testing different BB maybe this solve the problem??

i am using BB61 all the day only 1 time disconnected ,usually on BB71 data disconnect every 30 minute.

we need some test to fix this problem.;) tnx

Guest TripNRaVeR

It will have the following included (at this moment);

- CM7 camera (modded looks)

it looks FREAKIN awesome! B)

- CM7 file manager

- Android sound recorder

- Custom Music player (based on early miui music)

- MIUI themes (available but no promise they will stay, possibly own theme engine)

- Backup / restore app (miui base trip modified)

alot alot alot alot alot alot more

ow yeah its damn sweet B)

edit:

lol that andre guy is -1 to almost every post here, ita getting anoying..

should we report it?

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest mickymauz

Here is in first impression on the looks from the TripNDroid rom. Hope you like it. A test version will be send out soon.

11895965.jpg

This looks awsome... I can't wait to test it... (If you let me of course :))