[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mickymauz

Great ROM Trip.. i think this one is a keeper.

tested (so far) BB .71

data ok

voice ok

SMS ok

BT ok

Wifi ok

Camera ok (I couldn't get the volume up/down keys to use as zoom, even after turning that feature on from the settings menu. U can't mute the sound, unless you switch to video, turn the volume down then go back to picture mode (minor bugs))

market ok

themes ok

Quadrant score 1292 on first run

the only FC I was able to find so far is in the AT&T app, I was able to log in.. but after choosing the 'Usage' option I got FC....

It's has just bee an hour but the ROM looks promising... will play tune in radio on my way back home through my data plan to see if i loose connection.

Thanks Trip!!!

Guest jpminou

Just a few things that i need to have done and then i will upload the release.

i lost my data connection when i restart the phone,i went to the data setting and put it manually then it work again.

i think Chris is having trouble with the data connection right now :D

will flash BB71 to check this issue

edit :i install again the rom but same with BB71

Edited by jpminou

Guest cjsabaki

Total cluster formation here!!!

Lost signal due to driving lost download n had to have a helping hand fromTrip!! Thank you Sir!!

Flashing roms at 130kmh is what I do!! Lol!!

Freaking awesome!! My new favorite!! Zero issues so far!!

Drive home will test connection n recovery aspects!!

Thank you again for another awesome rom!!

Chris

Guest BuglyAstard

This new tripndroid concoction is pretty sweet, im using bb61. I had a reboot while restoring some apps (app only) with titanium, my dad called while it was restoring and it froze. I love the camera, i gotta go more later.

I like the lockscreen from 103 better, i tried to change lockscreen but it didn't work. The music player played 3 songs with eq, showed lyrics and not a single skip. Wifi works great, data great, bt works fine.

Edited by BuglyAstard

Guest bodomfan

Just a few things that i need to have done and then i will upload the release.

trip i used to dislike miui due to it being very iphoneish,but youve made me like it again :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

the data connection take long time to connect after a reboot on BB71 and BB61.

Strange.. I totally have not even a tiny bit like this. More strange, it uses the same mobile files as the miui releases which is using the official SEMC files since last release. So dont think this is an issue.

Guest jpminou

usually when i flash ur roms on first boot data comes straight away,all the settings are automatically done,don't know why now but will try to flash SE stock rom then root...... and will try again.

sorry have to go now 5 AM :)

THANKS again

Edited by jpminou

Guest mickymauz

After a 30 minute drive home I can report that data is working fine... I was listening music on the Tune In Radio app over my data plan, streamed over bluetooth to my car's stereo... not a single hick up.. (and it's storming out here!)

Guest highaltitude

Let me get this straight, all these recent posts in the last few pages are NOT TripNMiUI - Iris 103.235.U.B71 correct? Isnt there a thread already for the ROM you guys are testing? I love how people complain about useless posts, but arent all posts NOT related to the ROM that the thread was created for, somewhat useless unless in the right place? I'm reading this thread to find other peoples findings directly related to TripNMiUI - Iris 103.235.U.B71

Edited by highaltitude

Guest desi_soulja

I don't know if this has been mentioned.. and theres way to many pages to go through to search for this...<br /><br />After i do a reboot, sometimes my phone shows a black screen.. I can know the buttons work cuz when i try to unlock the phone (lockscreen) it viberates.. but i dont see anything on my phone...<br /><br />anyone have a fix

Nevermind.. I fixed itself.. no idea how it happened in the first place...

Anyways awesome rom Trip.. gonna try out your new one now ;) :D

Edited by desi_soulja

Guest InSaiyanOne

Damnit! If I had my data connection working I would have gotten an alert that there was some activity here tonight. Ok well someone shoot me a link...please? :unsure:

Guest Johnny_T

Yes camera is different because it aint a MIUI rom anymore. It will be my personal creation, which i hope everyone likes. It will take the best parts from the other worlds. (cm, miui, se, google etc)

hi tripNgenius! how about including garmin app? B) just wishful thinking :lol:

Guest KayDeeAyOh

Hi rolleyes.gif

thanks for the great rom!! Everything works fine.

I was wondering if it is possible to use the undervolt addon by wolfbreak in your rom?

cheers! wink.gif

Well, i have restored so far every app i had installed and i must say that 103 is the best ROM so far, better then 100,101,102. No problem with my apps, even if these were restored. Only one FC so far, the camera app ( auto focus + shake control =FC, had to reboot the phone and disable shake control).

Everything else is super ok, thanks alot Trip for a beautifull build, my phone runs smoother and quicker then ever!!!

For those who have issues with the battery stats, try to calibrate the battery, i did that and it`s ok, the ROM seems to have a very low power consumption, 5 hours after installing it i still have 95% juice( haven`t used it much to be honest ) B)

i already found the way to restore without problems

first u install rom

reboot

restore apks and data

shut down the cellphone

turn on

and enjoy it

with out problems with the apks and data

thx trip for this incredible rom

As per tonight the TripNMiUI rom will be discontinued. There will be replacement rom, a stock miuiandroid MIUI rom. Also a new rom will arise, the TripNDroid Mobile Engineering rom. I'm in a need for some beta testers.

hi trip

if u still looking for testers

im in dude