[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Mlodzian

Please make a version 104 TripNMiUI. Repair 3G and ROM ready. When MIUI ROM will disappear then my X10 is for sale. : (

Please. Version 104 is last !

Who is for?

Guest glim9981

TripN, your Latest TripNMiui 1.8.19 is great...come along with useful stock apps...

Still don have any issues to report...I love it...Thanks...TripNRaVeR...

Guest Stigerle

Awesome.

This is the reason i stayed with Trip´s ROM´s.

Not every version works perfectly but the the results are always Awesome!

Report:

Iris 103.235.U.B71 Clean install

Browser and Musicapp random FC 1-3 time a day at my Wifes phone.

@ bev309 My phone is runing since release without loading battery. Still at 19%

Have a nice weekend all

Morning everyone

Anyone have any issues with USB tethering on trips stock rom. Tried a fresh install and I still can't get it to work.

Regards

Barry.

Guest BuglyAstard

I tried the "stock" 1.8.19, Im really liking it. The sound recorder is better, its just buttery smooth and the note app is cool. This is just another flavor from this tripnraver, maybe he should open an ice cream shop.

The note app is accessible from the dialer, thats where the fc always happened before because the app wasnt there, why not included with 103? its a cool note app. Im not trying to clutter this thread with 1.8.19 stuff but Im having problems registering at the miui forum.

One more note before I call it a night, I tried a few overclock kernels, one worked ok, one caused problems, but neither one is worth the trouble IMO you cant feel a difference and they may interfere with battery life and/or trips tweaks in general. You also dont want to have to mess with cpu apps, keep it simple is now my motto for my phone, its plenty fast.

Edited by BuglyAstard

Guest bodomfan

whats the best app to restore apps with,cause i use my backup root to reinstall my apps and it only installs a few,even with enough free memory availwhats the best app to restore apps with,cause i use my backup root to reinstall my apps and it only installs a few,even with enough free memory available,iv tested this rom and trips 1.0.3 and both are super fast and awesomeable,i v tested this rom and trips stock 118 and both are super fast and awesome

Edited by bodomfan

Guest briefer

Please make a version 104 TripNMiUI. Repair 3G and ROM ready. When MIUI ROM will disappear then my X10 is for sale. : (

Please. Version 104 is last !

Who is for?

+1

With 3G fixed, this will be the perfect ROM.

Guest Ratheen

Notes on 103 with BB71

Everything is very clear, smooth. the phone / ROM takes longer to "settle down" after fresh install.

the talk app seems to be an older version.

Data service stops frequently.

Wifi is also inconsistant

when in Google Maps, and using other layers, the phone seems to be in a loop, eats up battery.

even with GPS off, the battery use shows the phone trying to find location based on GPS .. hence battery is consumed.

no FCs, everything else seems to be just fine.

nice rom, only a few things need to be addressed

Guest cjsabaki

Guys, if you love miui, you must try miui 1.8.19 from Trip, hit the miui android link a few pages back.....

This rom is truly excellent... No data disconnects, all smooth and perfect!!! Try it!!!!!!!!!

Awesome work Sir Trip!!

Thank you Sir!!!

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.19 using Tapatalk

Guys, if you love miui, you must try miui 1.8.19 from Trip, hit the miui android link a few pages back.....

This rom is truly excellent... No data disconnects, all smooth and perfect!!! Try it!!!!!!!!!

Awesome work Sir Trip!!

Thank you Sir!!!

Chris

Hey Chris,

You got USB tethering working on 1.8.19 ?

Regards

Barry.

Guest cjsabaki

Sorry, haven't tried tethering... cell service sucks here so I don't use many of the common features!!

Guest 31lived

Hello,

1st thanks for the great work

2nd the Arabic font is not connected, could U plz post a link for the Arabic language pack for this ROM

thanks

hey someone knows

what i need to do in order to make all games funtion??

i need to change something

i need to add something els

or what can i do

plz

Guest tacmehom

hey someone knows

what i need to do in order to make all games funtion??

i need to change something

i need to add something els

or what can i do

plz

I found a solution regarding App2sd Problem!

Previously I cant install any apps / Games greater than 20MB. Solve this problem after flash the Link2sd pacth from XDA.

See the Original Thread - Link2SD working on X10i

However, Link2sd not working on Miui.

Guest wILDbIT

Well, since the release of SE 2.3.3 upgrade I moved away from MIUI and tested Cyanogen for a few weeks. It's a great environment but because of trips release of 1.8.19 official miui for x10, I've moved back! So far everything is working just great and though not supported, zkernel as well. I love the torch on the lockscreen, great tool...

Keep up the excellent work as always Trip

Edited by wILDbIT