[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest eddiecsilva

Hi Trip.

Very impressive work as aways. laugh.gif

Some reports:

• Auto-focus make the camera freezes and crash, when you move to another position fast.
  • max-brightness issue.

Guest nicolek9

This is my first post ever on this forum.

F@rken hell!!! This ROM is magic.

it's super fast and the camera is very impressive.

I do get some FC when i play around with the settings, but it's still a huge improvement.

I love it!!!

thanks Trip

Guest GeGeGwAdA

Hi Trip i had an issue and i had to flash back official 2.3

So what's the complete method to flash your fantabulous rom from ofiicial SE Gingerbread unrooted ?

I dont want to use XDA rooting method since i assume that what killed my signal

Thanks for any piece of help,

Regards,

Gee

Guest Cyberman_NI
TRIP you killed the Thread with this perfect rom

Your so right jp. I'm actually gonna put the back on my x10 and maybe even make phone call. Might even send a text! Instead off constantly flashing it. :-)

How can trip top this rom, is it even possible?

Guest jpminou

So what's the complete method to flash your fantabulous rom from ofiicial SE Gingerbread unrooted ?

Thanks for any piece of help,

Regards,

Gee

i don't know if this method work but try it :

flash a ftf 2.1 frimware than root+xrecovery next flash this rom and without rebooting flash the ftf kernel and BB71 listed above

Edited by jpminou

Guest cybermm

Great ROM...

Thanx a lot...

i use trips roms for long time now... i tried wolf's rom just to see diferenties between roms and after that i cant start apps installed directly from SD card...i can install them but when i start them up, screen goes to black and after 5 secs come back to "desktop" without error message or something...

How can i fix this ?

Best regards,.

Guest InSaiyanOne

You're going to have to root it since you need that to have xrecovery. If I remember right DoomLord made a youtube video on how to perform it (check xda I think one of the stickies has a guide).

Since you're already on the official 2.3 rom you can re-flash the 2.1 rom, root it, then install xrecovery, then install this rom, then immediately (NO REBOOT) flash the .71 baseband along with the GB kernel.

The main thing is that if you had xrecovery already installed (the GB version which has been installed with all of tripNmiui roms but also can be installed separately) you could of installed one of the pre-rooted 2.3 roms and then installed this.

The other way I've done it was just from one of the previous tripNmiui releases (with the new baseband and kernel already flashed) I flashed one of the 2.3 pre-rooted SE roms and backed that up as a way to get back to an official SE rom. Then from there I either just flash the latest release over the last one or restore my SE back up and then flash the newest trip rom.

If you don't want to go through the 2.3 rooting procedure (which does seem a bit involved) you pretty much are going to have to start from 2.1 again. Any other ideas guys?

DON'T FORGET TO CLEAR DATA, SYSTEM, CACHE, and Dalvik Cache before the new rom! ...A battery wipe might be good too.

Edited by InSaiyanOne

Guest Cyberman_NI

Great ROM...

Thanx a lot...

i use trips roms for long time now... i tried wolf's rom just to see diferenties between roms and after that i cant start apps installed directly from SD card...i can install them but when i start them up, screen goes to black and after 5 secs come back to "desktop" without error message or something...

How can i fix this ?

Best regards,.

Sounds like a permissions issue to me. If you have Root Explorer, verify that the permissions on the app's that work correctly match with the app's that don't. If they don't match change the one that doesn't work to match.

@Lorennz haven't you read this forum? This is the best x10 there is bar none!!! :rolleyes: [url=http://android.modaco.com/user/894982-lorennz/page__f__419]

Guest RyanWong

Thank you for nice rom. It is the best one I have ever tried for GB. Please keep going on.

Bugs or my problem:

I tested for few hours.

APP2SD is not working with some apps especially games.

I tried to format the SD and reflash the rom, wipe all data, but the result is the same.

Guest t0anh0

Thank you for nice rom. It is the best one I have ever tried for GB. Please keep going on.

Bugs or my problem:

I tested for few hours.

APP2SD is not working with some apps especially games.

I tried to format the SD and reflash the rom, wipe all data, but the result is the same.

Try to move to SD manually inside Application Management?

Guest RyanWong

Try to move to SD manually inside Application Management?

I tried it. it doesn't work. Thank you for your help.

btw some other apps that have relatively small in size can be moved to SD.

Edited by RyanWong

Guest Bartowski

Is it me or is the miui music player messed up ?! Everytime I change a track on it,it gets stuck and the whole phone just crashes! A reebot is the only solution to that! After reebot you play a music file its fine but as soon as you change the track, the same thing happens all over again! Its like im stuck in some kind of deja vu... Please take a look into this matter since miui music player is the best player with equiliser and is the only bug that I find. :(

Guest DJJoshee

this is an "ongoing" bug but the automatic brightness gets all upset when you try change the mode from the toggles menu...would be awesome to fix this.

Guest BuglyAstard

Working great all day, half way through the day i switched to bb67 and got better call quality, it was only bad when using speakerphone.

No wifi tethering, ill try again later

Sent from my SEX10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest rotundo

Thanks will look at that.. i saw in the MIUI apps that there are some requirements before you can set it up. Now the rom is on the frontpage of MIUI Android B)

The only true MIUI for the X10. YEAH

Amen Brother.

Guest hemo1001

Is it me or is the miui music player messed up ?! Everytime I change a track on it,it gets stuck and the whole phone just crashes! A reebot is the only solution to that! After reebot you play a music file its fine but as soon as you change the track, the same thing happens all over again! Its like im stuck in some kind of deja vu... Please take a look into this matter since miui music player is the best player with equiliser and is the only bug that I find. :(

will there's many posts about the solution ..... anyway you need to disable MIUI music player Equalizer and use DSP instead .... it's not as the sound quality of music player equalizer but it does the thing and have some better features like bass boost .

Edited by hemo1001

Guest frost866

@trip. man this rom is awesome. everything is working. fast and stable.

The only thing I have notices is font. After each reboot font backs to the normal. Would you please take a look at man?

Thanks