[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest SourceCode

It seems strange though that I am running BB71 right now with the SE stock rom (which sucks) but I dont get any 3G issues whatsoever. Moving around, dropping into no service areas and back out do not cause any issues.

Your point about a possible issue with source libraries could be a fair one. I would have thought that if BB71 was the culprit I would experience issues with any rom.

Yes I think we can rule out basebands as the cause of this issue.

Guest Pierre Duc

First post!

Anyways, the reason im posting now, is because I really like the MiUi concept. But for me it seems impossible to get it run properly.

Baseband version: 2.1.71

Rom version: Same problem with all..(Trips MiUi only though... Wolfs or any other seems fine)

Issue: Phone crashes when receiving a txt message, while screen off.. which results in loss of txt message and frustrating girlfriend....(I DID TEXT YOU!)

Operator: Vodafone NL

I can't really tell from the replies on this ROM that this is a known issue.. So I wonder if it's me doing anything wrong, or you guys just never ever receive a text message ;)

x

Edited by Pierre Duc

Guest Metalbuster

First post!

Anyways, the reason im posting now, is because I really like the MiUi concept. But for me it seems impossible to get it run properly.

Baseband version: 2.1.71

Rom version: Same problem with all..(Trips MiUi only though... Wolfs or any other seems fine)

Issue: Phone crashes when receiving a txt message, while screen off.. which results in loss of txt message and frustrating girlfriend....(I DID TEXT YOU!)

Operator: Vodafone NL

I can't really tell from the replies on this ROM that this is a known issue.. So I wonder if it's me doing anything wrong, or you guys just never ever receive a text message ;)

x

I guess its only you, i dont have any problems with that at all. Are you sure that you wiped everthing in Xrecovery before you install the rom?

Guest Pierre Duc

I guess its only you, i dont have any problems with that at all. Are you sure that you wiped everthing in Xrecovery before you install the rom?

I'm pretty thorough with that.. factory reset, wipe cache, [partition tools] format system, format data, format cache, wipe dalvik cachce (twice)..

Perhaps i have to reflash baseband 2.1.71, but like i said. It works on any other ROM

Guest Atanu89

Hey guys is there a way to get the extended settings on this rom? or the clock centre mod?

I have tried the one for 1.8.12 by andy thompson, but that results in bootloops...

Thanks folks

Guest fniestroj

Hey guys is there a way to get the extended settings on this rom? or the clock centre mod?

I have tried the one for 1.8.12 by andy thompson, but that results in bootloops...

Thanks folks

Have also tried this, result was bootloop too... sorry no idea

btw. if you try it with the "official" version 1.8.19 released @miui you will also get bootloops... hmm.

Edited by fniestroj

Guest mt2jjj

two days of using,and once freze once in call speaker off, rest things gr8 . just one question, did sound on headphones can be louder with better quality,please.

Guest Mechoka

Кnock knock is anyone home ?????????:angry:

Will someone answer me the question ?????????:blink:

Will there Cyrillic (Russian) for my MIUI keyboard ?????????:(

Тhanksssssss !!!!!! :D

im on 1.8.19 BB71...

data 3g was all good for more than a day... didnt encounter any disconnect issue....

but then i tried switching to 2G, the data connection issue came back.... had to disable/enable data for it to work again...

now im back to 3G prefered setting.. still monitoring....but so far so good...

Guest NoSignal

dont install anyone app, more than 20mb without unmounting SD!!! - "can not install on sd card"

if i unmount sd, then install app, installation success. but i thinking this is a method is very lame.

how fix it?

Guest Abismal

Hi SourceCode,

I have exactly the same issue. The 3G drop outs are frequent for me as well when using BB71 and it never reconnects. That is the same for Trips 100, 101, 102 and 103 Iris roms. It is also the same for 1.8.19 stock miui as well.

I posted a thread over at the miui android forums about changing the BB from 71 (thanks for the reply on that one). I am yet to try your advice but hope to do it tonight and then try using either 67 or 61 BB to see if it is any better.

Right now I am running the stock standard SE rom that I flashed last night and the 3G data is very steady. I wanted to test it to ensure that I didnt have an issue with my phone.

So I am not 100% sure what is the cause but I am very keen to be running Trips rom again. I just need to ensure I can get steady 3G.

Here's hoping.

Weird... no problem here beside Tethering...

* Ckeck the APN file from that Stock SE and the one u get in MIUI.

* Be sure to do a clean installation. (Wipe everything cache,data,dalvik etc.)

Good luck.

Guest geordieboy2011

for internet drop not wifi but 3g ect -

im using trips other rom but found a way to sort data drop

u need to go into menu and turn off firewall app in its settings its blocking a reconection hope it helps

i cant remember if this had the app on though

sorry

regards lee

Guest Cyberman_NI

is this rom stoped for developement??

As far as I know Trip is keeping it updated each week (Friday) as and when the new MIUI version comes out. And possibly tweaking a few other things at the same time. B)

I think this is by far the best rom there is for the x10.

Guest Evynnstarr

As far as I know Trip is keeping it updated each week (Friday) as and when the new MIUI version comes out. And possibly tweaking a few other things at the same time. B)

I think this is by far the best rom there is for the x10.

Nope, Trip stated explicitly that he won't be updating this MIUI ROM anymore.

Instead, anyone who wants MIUI should get it here:

http://forums.miuian...MIUI-(TripNMiUI

Edited by Evynnstarr

Guest dillman

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but after searching and reading through multiple pages, I haven't seen anyone else having this issue.

Using the stock MIUI Music that's included, paired with my MW600 bluetooth headset, music on the SD is choppy and cuts in and out. Is there a fix for this that I missed somewhere or am I the only one having this problem?

Aside from this, I haven't had a single issue with this ROM.