[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

HEHEHEHEEHHEHE!!!!

Thank you Sir Trip!!!!!!!

Hope ya have a kick ass weekend!!!

Best regards,

Chris

P.S...MIUI ANDROID TAPATALK APP...RENAME ZIP TO APK...Just in case ya don't got it yet!!! 8-)

MiuiAndroid.zip

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest ChilliBo

1.8.26 is available on miuiandroid.com for anyone interested.

you should give ur hardcore fans what they want... an update of this rom! not the basic one...

Guest ChilliBo

Aint nothing basic about it!!! Come on Tryyyyyyyyyyyy it youuuuuu willlllll like it!!! 8-)

Best regards,

Chris

http://forums.miuian...-Sony-Xperia-10

1.8.26 MIUI w all apps and stuff....................................

mate.. i dont need a rom with just english / chinese... i dont need a "stock" miui ... what do i say ?!? WE dont need it...

maybe its good for other devs to cook there own roms or smth like that...

its again another rom... which is unfinished... go on trip.. u can do it!

Guest cjsabaki

AAAAAHhhhh, I see, sorry, forgot about the multi language issue on the weekly builds....So it takes a few extra days for them to release lang packs... True..

Chilli, trust me.....Dig through the buildprop............Stock........as he likes to call it is plenty tweaked.......8M start dalvik, 32m run dalvik....MOST MIUI HAVE TO run 64m for the home launcher to work....Think about it........

Do as u wish, just saying!!

If you will research the miui android site, language packs become available pretty quick...

Wish ya the best,

Take care all,

Chris

Guest chunkylover2321

This is far from a basic rom and trip is doing his very best to bulid a new rom, something different and unique, combining the best roms into one. Just you wait chilli, it will be something good!

Guest cjsabaki

1.8.26 alive n kicking.... faster transitions and page changing, feels lighter n faster, all apps still installed, zero fc, zero wlods, zero data issues.

More time zone options and a few things in settings, all 100%!!

Now time to start playing!!! Muahaha!!

Thank you Trip!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.26 using Tapatalk

Guest cjsabaki

Hehe!!! Friday release of miui, available on Friday!! Hell yeah!!!!

1563 quadrant on stock kernel n stock rom, not too shabby for the ONLY supported non se factory rom..... And no data disconnects yet...... freakin excellent......

Nice

Best regards,

Chris

P.s. looks like every Friday night is gonna be a Miui new release party!!

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.26 using Tapatalk

Guest glim9981

Just flash the latest 1.8.26...nothing wrong with it...

Not included the miui stock app...restore stock apps from TB...

The stock apps actually can update the market to version 3.1.3.

Guest ChilliBo

AAAAAHhhhh, I see, sorry, forgot about the multi language issue on the weekly builds....So it takes a few extra days for them to release lang packs... True..

Chilli, trust me.....Dig through the buildprop............Stock........as he likes to call it is plenty tweaked.......8M start dalvik, 32m run dalvik....MOST MIUI HAVE TO run 64m for the home launcher to work....Think about it........

Do as u wish, just saying!!

If you will research the miui android site, language packs become available pretty quick...

Wish ya the best,

Take care all,

Chris

ive searched various pages for the language packs.. (german) and didnt found 1 for X10i ..

if u know where to get them, please share =)

cheers

Edited by ChilliBo

Guest highaltitude

I installed the New 1.8.26. Seems fine but I get no SD card. Can't install any apps from market or from TB backup or any other way. Not sure what happens but every so often a version of trips roms does this. Guess ill skip it. Really not much different that previous v. Did seem snappy and have quick transitioning from page to page.

Guest cjsabaki

Morning all!!!

:D :D :D

@ Chillibo, try this site and I will also do a bit more searching for threads to lang packs!! ( German Miui Site..)

Hope this helps,

Chris

http://miui-germany.de/wp/

Look down at the bottom of page for latest lang / translation info for most languages....

http://forums.miuiandroid.com/

And just for fun....Miui Australia site, nice for bug reports, lang paks, and just general good info!!!

http://www.miui-au.com/

Guest TripNRaVeR

Finally! A breaktrough in the data disconnecting issue this solves also the wifi issues if you had. Found this during the TripNDroid project but a port to all other roms must be possible.

Ps a bit offtopic;

The reason that zmod from xda has no data connection issues is because it is not android 2.3.5 but android 2.3.3

Dont know why he is telling lies about it being 2.3.5 but it is 2.3.3 just downloaded it and noticed that if you open any app with notepad or notepadd ++ you will see at the top that everything has android 2.3.3 signature therefore he can use the semc original files.

My work is truly 2.3.5, so my roms and jerpelea roms are the only 2.3.5 roms for the x10 :)

Guest highaltitude

Not sure I care if its 2.3.3 or 2.3.5 as long as the core functions of the phone work. Phone, Email, Wifi, Data, SMS, Camera etc.

Great work Trip!

Guest mt2jjj

I always get these issues when use this ROM: slow charging and battery drain. What is the solution?

me to, i put my phone on charger and last time bat cames to 87% and start falling 84% and less, but charger was all time conected to phone.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Not sure I care if its 2.3.3 or 2.3.5 as long as the core functions of the phone work. Phone, Email, Wifi, Data, SMS, Camera etc.

Great work Trip!

You dont have to care about it, but it seems not really fair to users to tell them its something different.. and also users are always comparing roms to find something that suids there needs best. So there will be users (allready been) that where saying that zmod is better and it has this working and that working. But its not strange that everything is working when it only contains semc 2.3.3 files and libskia, libskiagl, libwebcore, libandroidruntime from cyanogenmod (2.3.3 or 2.3.4) not sure about it.

Not saying the rom is bad, but its not fait to use it to compare it with my roms.

I even got pm's about that zmod has something working lol :lol: So thats the reason i checked it out.