[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest omnikam

Hey Trip , great job on this Rom. My only real problem is that Barnical wifi tethering doesnt work :( could you look into it? I use my phone for All my computer`s internet activities and wifi saves damage to my plug

Can Someone else confirm that Barnical tethering doesnt work please? Actually for me its no wifi tethering at all

Guest mt2jjj

I always use navigon 3.6.2 and works great form me.

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

i tryed 2.6.0 and 3.6.0 and always got fc, but i dont know for 3.6.2 version, i will try,thx

Guest thedudu

ive tried also alot of roms or basebands or firmwares to see if it could be hardware issue maybe im missing screws from back of my x10 or even to see if my digitizer & other plugs connected well so i used electric tape to secure them. Yet no issues have been solved and even i get reboots once out of no where & then it eats my battery where u see in battery usuage a big spike from w/e number to almost half way down and im like HUH. so i even definatly think its a software issue because if you look @ eclair or froyo what ive been testing on for awhile now no issues :| gb firmware is buggy but any gb firmware ive tried has same situation so i don't know how else i can help someone or even you thedudu mm maybe time to go back to froyo :o and modify it with semc & get it going :D f0ok gb hahah

i believe ive solved the problem, at least temporarily. ive noticed that my phone gets a lot warmer than usual with GB software, so ive used setcpu to set safer levels. what im running right now:

main, scaling (ondemand) min: 245 max: 768

screen off (powersave) : min: 245 max: 384

charging (on demand) : min: 245 max: 384

give that a shot. rom still runs very fast, no lag

Guest marcjuh2811

i tryed 2.6.0 and 3.6.0 and always got fc, but i dont know for 3.6.2 version, i will try,thx

2.60 is for roms 2.2

3.6 and up seems to be for 2.3 and up alway yous the navigon europe google it ;)

Guest wrstylo

nice rom, but some issues: oke the wifi is already a known issue, but I also have some issueswith my mobile internet ( 2G and 3G), it often disconnects.

anyone with the same issue?

Guest l0tech

nice rom, but some issues: oke the wifi is already a known issue, but I also have some issueswith my mobile internet ( 2G and 3G), it often disconnects.

anyone with the same issue?

Not sure about 2G disconnections but data disconnects is a well known but (believe it's even in the OP) and yes, it is extremely annoying. For now, you can toggle data on and off to bring it back.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm very sorry to annouce this;

I need to stop development for all roms for an undetermined period of time. I have some personal things going on and my life is totally badword up right now. I have no clue at this point on how to get things straight personally. As long as these issues are going i'm only here for some chatting in the forums.

I'm sorry.

T. :(

Guest cjsabaki

Trip,

Hello!!

Do what you need to do Sir, any way we can help, will do!!

Wish you the best of everything,

Thank you for all the time and effort old friend.

Best wishes,

Chris

Guest jollster101

@ The Mods.......

Appreciate the decision but can I suggest a new post at the top end of the forum advising of Trips cessation on work for a while and then lock the thread? Otherwise we will get non stop questions of, "Where's Trip" and speculation of rumours around his disappearance. If we lock the thread it also saves inane posts being made about, "We'll miss you trip" etc etc.

Not everybody might see Trip's statement buried into page 94 of this thread.

Just an idea.

as trip said, his development is on hold until further notice but he's still gonna come back for little chit-chat. so i'll just leave it as is. besides, he hasn't requested anything, yet

Guest BuglyAstard

Testing your roms has been alot of fun, Im still using your stock 1.8.26 and its made my job easier its really awesome. A donation will still be heading your way come payday developing or not, but hope things get smoothed out and you get back to it soon. Thanks again for keeping this x10 alive otherwise Id be buying a samsung galaxy 2 that I cant afford.

Guest SourceCode

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if anyone can advise what was the last stable TripNMiUI Gingerbread ROM that has a fully working camera and no issues with 3G/Data disconnects, etc.

I believe it is TripNMiUI Iris Gingerbread 1.2. Is that correct?

I know from 1.2.4 or 1.5 there have been issues with WiFi or 3G/Data disconnections. Its just that I LOVE Trip’s MIUI ROMS, but the 3G/Data disconnect issue is a showstopper for me :(

So I am happy to switch to an older MIUI version that has the basic features working.

Thanks! Cheers :)

Guest hansvries

Hi Trip, real life is always more important than ... sorry to say.. just a phone. Albeit a great one with your roms.

Good luck.

Yet another question: since this will stop bugfixing (such as constant drops in wifi, data 3g disconnecting etc), is there any change to release your sources (e.g. github) so that others can move on with it? No offence, but you shouldnt be the limitations to the progress of these great roms..

Guest marcjuh2811

No offence, but you shouldnt be the limitations to the progress of these great roms..

Did i miss something????

Thought these were his roms so he has all they right.....

Trip... Just cant say more then chris and jp, please remember if there is anything we can do, let us know.

All the best man and hope things work out. Roms ain't as precious then life with family... Maby to chit chat se can havd a different toppic ore even the chatroom on miuj course i can inmegiun dont wanne see all the freeking questions of topics but just be around?

Hope it all works out. :D

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest getjayu

Hello All,

Has anybody OR can somebody port the stock SE GB launcher to MIUI?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Got it........ Done, working.....

Edited by getjayu

Guest omnikam

Loving this Rom Trip!

This kernel unlocks your Roms Full potential

Kernel for TripMiui

OC 1113 MHz

UC 128 MHz

Remove FPS cap(trip does this anyway)

In Call Volume Bust

Just flash it through Xrecovery

My Xperia has never felt so responsive :P

Oh i forgot to mention it fixes the data 3g disconnection error

Edited by omnikam

Guest chunkylover2321

Loving this Rom Trip!

This kernel unlocks your Roms Full potential

Kernel for TripMiui

OC 1113 MHz

UC 128 MHz

Remove FPS cap(trip does this anyway)

In Call Volume Bust

Just flash it through Xrecovery

My Xperia has never felt so responsive :P

Oh i forgot to mention it fixes the data 3g disconnection error

media fire isn't working for me :-( keep getting error 404. I can ping the site and get a reply. Stupid thing, but yea once it decides to play nice will try it and test it.

Maybe you could provide another link to download from?

Edited by chunkylover2321

Guest hoangvancaobhxh

I'm very sorry to annouce this;

I need to stop development for all roms for an undetermined period of time. I have some personal things going on and my life is totally badword up right now. I have no clue at this point on how to get things straight personally. As long as these issues are going i'm only here for some chatting in the forums.

I'm sorry.

T. :(

Trip, you are best dev, tks u about everything you make for everyone, i hope you will soon return with your work and bring for everyone new roms, tks u

Guest omnikam

media fire isn't working for me :-( keep getting error 404. I can ping the site and get a reply. Stupid thing, but yea once it decides to play nice will try it and test it.

Maybe you could provide another link to download from?

Sorry but i dont have another link to it :( and i dont want to steal the creators hard earns, hence i only link to his mediafire host. But if you do get it sorted its well worth it, as it super charges Trips rom, faster response than an iphone :)