[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest chunkylover2321

Sorry but i dont have another link to it :( and i dont want to steal the creators hard earns, hence i only link to his mediafire host. But if you do get it sorted its well worth it, as it super charges Trips rom, faster response than an iphone :)

Any chance to email me the file?

Guest SourceCode

Sorry but i dont have another link to it :( and i dont want to steal the creators hard earns, hence i only link to his mediafire host. But if you do get it sorted its well worth it, as it super charges Trips rom, faster response than an iphone :)

Are you a 100% sure that this Kernel fixes the 3G/Data disconnection/re-connection issue?

Thanks mate :)

Guest ceskius

Loving this Rom Trip!

This kernel unlocks your Roms Full potential

Kernel for TripMiui

OC 1113 MHz

UC 128 MHz

Remove FPS cap(trip does this anyway)

In Call Volume Bust

Just flash it through Xrecovery

My Xperia has never felt so responsive :P

Oh i forgot to mention it fixes the data 3g disconnection error

All ok, but sometimes phone stuck and reboot :/

sorry for bad english

Edited by ceskius

Guest chunkylover2321

Hey don't know what I have done here but for some reason my boot animation is not working. Been like it for days and can't seem to find a fix, anyone got any idea?

Never mind I found a fix so I thought I would put it here incase anyone else is having the same problem. I used a file manager with root explorer and cut the "bootanimation.zip" from "/data/system/theme/boots" and placed it in "/system/media"

Any new boot animations downloaded using the theme manager the same process must be repeated, just make sure you delete the old "bootanimation.zip" from "/system/media". Hope it helps to anyone having the same problem.

Edited by chunkylover2321

i dont know, its been long i have install this rom and since then i dont have any problem,using hard phone every day and no data problem, battery drain and thing such that.before this rom i have installed wolf rom, but have large battery drain, so decide like always back to trip one:-)

wish all best,,,

m2

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest jackiie

so it seems there is no real fix for this data connection issue? cause i had the worst problem ever...i had to make some calls and after each call i have to reboot my phone...and the calls were urgent... :D -.- i hopfe some will post a fix soon...besides the kernel, cause it doenst work for me either^^

Edited by jackiie

Guest cjsabaki

@ Jackie, go into firewall app, turn it off, make sure anti stranger is off too, data disconnect never bothered calls for me, just internet.

Try turning on airplane mode then off to reset data.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Hi Guys, I flashed the new kernel above, and it has killed my phone.. I just flashed a custom zip using xrecovery... was I meant to use flashtool.? basically the phone would fc on just about everything..

What is the process meant to be with flashing the kernel.. xrecovery or something else? I have now even tried changing roms and this hasnt helped (loads latest wolfbreak but blank screen after lockscreen all i see is the wallpaper), trying to revert to stock rom so I can flash miui again.

When I flash a new rom (say trips miui etc), does each custom rom include a kernel, or is that done seperately? I am a bit lost here..

Cheers,

Guest jackiie

@ Jackie, go into firewall app, turn it off, make sure anti stranger is off too, data disconnect never bothered calls for me, just internet.

Try turning on airplane mode then off to reset data.

Hope this helps,

Chris

thanks for help...which one is the firewall app?? cause i never installed one^^

Guest Rockstar239

thanks for help...which one is the firewall app?? cause i never installed one^^

Comes stock on the rom. should be on one of the screens if not in your app drawer if using a launcher

Deanoz

Did you clear the dalvik cache after you flashed it?

Edited by Rockstar239

Guest jackiie

Comes stock on the rom. should be on one of the screens if not in your app drawer if using a launcher

Deanoz

Did you clear the dalvik cache after you flashed it?

okay ill search for it...

hm i just clear dalvik before flashing the rom...

Guest Rockstar239

okay ill search for it...

hm i just clear dalvik before flashing the rom...

sorry tried to requote another post. Firewall should be there. its stock on the MIUI rom.

Missing my MIUI :( had to change to Zmod because of the data disconnects :( while i wait patiently for Trip. Best wishes to you Trip

Edited by Rockstar239

I really miss you Trip :) and of course your updates to stock MIUI :P 1.8.26 is great.

I hope you someday come back. Wish you best.

Edited by esu89x

Well, after experimenting I can confirm (for me at least) that TripNMiUI 101 + freekeral listed above = no data disconnects. 103 + freekernal does leave you with disconnects. I'm staying downgraded for now!