[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest hansvries

Did i miss something????

Thought these were his roms so he has all they right.....

Trip... Just cant say more then chris and jp, please remember if there is anything we can do, let us know.

All the best man and hope things work out. Roms ain't as precious then life with family... Maby to chit chat se can havd a different toppic ore even the chatroom on miuj course i can inmegiun dont wanne see all the freeking questions of topics but just be around?

Hope it all works out. :D

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

A bit late response... Yeah man, i know about this (his rom and so). as i said, no offence. have had too many projects business wise where it depended too much on one person. that's why i asked. erenz has already given us a new rom.

anyway Trip: never forget; the sun allways shines, though not allways visible.

well guys, i have strange problem, i restart phone and enter in xrecovery, make backup(a makeing new backup once in month), backup finished sucsesfully,,restart phone and when it on and show lockscreen, the lockscreen bar was green and behind writed charhed, but thry wasnt on charger, i lock on, and no unlock for sim card, few seconds later i got system fc. i restart phone several times but always same thing until i let them on and take off battery, now work fine,,strange, its first problem i got on this rom...

May try the freekernal and 101 or 102 on the w/e

Yeah, I'm also going to have a play - hopefully have some time tomorrow. I definitely had a working data connection today until I flashed 103 + freekernal. Worth a shot trying to get it back again!

Anyone know how to get the lockscreen in the screenshot in the first port?

I did post it quite a few pages back. Don't have time to go back and find it right now, but it's also on XDA if you do a search for miui lockscreens - there's a thread with a load in.

Guest Lorennz

No fix for data connection with any kernal yet for me. I don't know this data issue is only with x10a. I have radio .71 on my phone which was released for x10i.

However my gf has the same x10a and I updated her phone with the same ROM and the same kernal. It has been over 24 hours now but no complain yet on data blink.gif.

Guest bolinoy

No fix for data connection with any kernal yet for me. I don't know this data issue is only with x10a. I have radio .71 on my phone which was released for x10i.

However my gf has the same x10a and I updated her phone with the same ROM and the same kernal. It has been over 24 hours now but no complain yet on data blink.gif.

do you have the same baseband?

Guest chunkylover2321

There is no fix, trip was working on a fix and until trip is back and can fix it data connection drops are still a problem. It is a well known issue with the MIUI roms out now so everyone please be patient, it will get fixed and as soon as it does am sure it will be posted on here :-)

Guest iptelesys

There is no fix, trip was working on a fix and until trip is back and can fix it data connection drops are still a problem. It is a well known issue with the MIUI roms out now so everyone please be patient, it will get fixed and as soon as it does am sure it will be posted on here :-)

What do you mean when he gets back, he decided to bail on us when we have no data?

Guest iptelesys

What do you mean when he gets back, he decided to bail on us when we have no data?

Anyone know what module its under, so we can create a script to kill it every few minutes and reload the module?

Guest chunkylover2321

He didn't bail, it's not like he made his life a mess on purpose. Trip has done great things on here and he's just sorting stuff out. How long it takes him to do that is unknown but I'm sure trip will get everything sorted. Plus as I've said before, if data drops are such an issue for people then choose another rom. If you want this rom then you just have to put up with its known issues until it gets sorted.

Guest brickloader

TripNMiUI - Iris 103.235.U.B71 IS NOW AVAILABLE

REQUIRED

- 2.6.29-00054-g5f01537 SEMC kernel

- Baseband (smallband) 2.1.71

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering presents you the following;

Rom information

- Boot system by SEMC

- Systemcore: TripNMiUI - Iris

- Engine: Android 2.3.5 latest Gingerbread release

tripnraver modified, changed, improved

- Powered and customized by MIUI (CN+EN)

based on cyanogenmod sources

tripnraver modified

- Public MIUI version: 1.8.12

- Mobile Bravia 4.0.A.2.368

created by SEMC

tripnraver ported and matched for qsd8k

- xLoud 4.0.A.2.368

created by SEMC

tripnraver miui port

- Advised baseband 2.1.71 (short .71)

the advised baseband is always listed in the rom version

The following parts are tested and confirmed OK

- Mobile network (data, call, sms etc.)

only if you use the advised baseband you receive support on this part

- WIFI

wifi has sometimes the issue that you have to click a few times on connect before it connects to you're AP

- Bluetooth

- Camera (video, photo, torch)

- Flashlight/Torch app (also home button in lockscreen)

- MIUI Themes

- App2SD

- Android Market ("old" market)

- GMAIL

- Navigation / GPS

Misc information

- FPS fully uncapped

- Quadrant score 1650 - 1750

- EXT4 50mb swap file (no user input required)

- LED notification colors can be changed in settings

- TripNRaVeR tweaks,hacks,improvements included

Latest Addonpack(s) containing (not included in rom itself)

002 - flashable zip for xrecovery 0.3

http://www.mediafire...886g8k7kzewtr6i

- MIUI Compass app

- DSP Manager

- Google Maps

- Spare Sparts

- Street app

- Talk

- Voice Dailer

- Youtube

- Facebook

Latest changelog

- Upgrade to MIUI 1.8.12

- Camera

low (320x240)

high (800x480)

hd (1280x720)

- Keyboard vibration

- Keyboard languages added (incl Arabic)

- Fixed screen going to max brightness before turning off

- Fixed screen going black when using the status bar toggle

- Bluetooth system updated

- Charger updates

- Tweaks updated

- Bootanimation (default TripNDroid MIUI)

- Slightly edited Bravia Engine

- Possible fix for push email

- Auto brightness tweaked

- GSM files updated

- Multi Language

- Small bugfixes

- Fixed data problems icon etc

- Changed DHCP functioning

- Optimised

- Call volume hack

- Audio improvements

Currently available ROM downloads

TMI-103.235.U.B71

http://www.mediafire...c24chy9nmiz9ori

https://rapidshare.c...-TripNRaVeR.zip

Have fun!

T.

IMPORTANT NOTES

Guest Repulsa

hey guys im currently using this rom , and whenever i use video recorder and play the video , its just half of my screen? is there any chance watch it full screen :D , hehe thanks

I did post it quite a few pages back. Don't have time to go back and find it right now, but it's also on XDA if you do a search for miui lockscreens - there's a thread with a load in.

Thanks.

Guest kumayam
hey guys im currently using this rom , and whenever i use video recorder and play the video , its just half of my screen? is there any chance watch it full screen , hehe thanks

Download quickpic from the market and use that to play ur videos

Guest jpminou

he did not, he need little time to enjoy his own life don't u think so??nothing push him to stay here,he was a gift for our x10 and he did a lot so all we can say THANKS for all his precious time.

Edited by jpminou

Guest omnikam

To those of you having data issues, i have a possible fix, i believe the fault lies with module wifi.ko, ive tested the theory and found it to correct, first off though I had accidently replaced my wifi.ko with another one and the results where constant data disconnections, i then started looking for a replacement wifi.ko, i tried a few and remember 1 of them actually caused no data connection. Ended up finding one that worked perfectly, no data dropouts period :)