[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest chunkylover2321

there you go. Trip left us.

http://android.modac...ha-sensational/

last post: today. Fail, issues with life, and not developing? He's developing for the sensation !

But anyways have fun Trip !

I call it a break from the norm, he even stated in that post he needed to do something to clear his head a bit. He's probably doing it because all people are doing in here is hammering on at him for fixes. He's been on and off in these forums for the past few days and all he's probably seen is "can you fix this or can you fix that". The dudes under a lot of pressure so he's probably doing it to take his mind off things and try and chill out. Trip enjoys developing and I cannot understand what you're exprecting to gain from this other than to cause trouble. Congrats he's having a break from the normal doing what he loves, to me that's a sign he will come back soon don't you think?

Not meaning to stir in these forums but I can't help but feel their is a lack of patience here.

Guest chunkylover2321

To those of you having data issues, i have a possible fix, i believe the fault lies with module wifi.ko, ive tested the theory and found it to correct, first off though I had accidently replaced my wifi.ko with another one and the results where constant data disconnections, i then started looking for a replacement wifi.ko, i tried a few and remember 1 of them actually caused no data connection. Ended up finding one that worked perfectly, no data dropouts period :)

Congrats for your findings! Maybe be an idea to start a new thread and linking people to the wifi.ko file and give instructions on how to replace?

Guest pissat4motion

Im thinking about going back to Iris 103 from MiUI 1.8.26 but have a quick question just to clarify before I do.

My main reason for going back to 103 would be that Trips tweaks and hacks arent included in the more recent MIUI releases. Is my assumption correct?

*Im also waiting on Trips return..he surely will have a field day with a cracked bootloader and some TripNDroidedness..*

Guest cjsabaki

Give it time guys.

Trip will leave us eventually....Hence the HTC Sensation, But I bet he will have some more goodies before he goes!! 8-)

It hasn't even been two weeks, I can see a month later and some complaining...But he does all this in his spare time and with a little bit of compensation.

Wish you all the best,

Best regards,

Chris

Guest omnikam

Congrats for your findings! Maybe be an idea to start a new thread and linking people to the wifi.ko file and give instructions on how to replace?

I'll create an update zip so you can just flash it. The when i get the time, soon

Guest Repulsa

Hey trip , im very fond of your work and i use alot of your roms ,im wondering why you left your last work unfinished ( ex. TripnMiui iris 1.8.3 /Arc/tripndroid )and started up a new one?? im talking about when is the final for these roms :D ?Thanks

Ps.

BTW guys if you already Unlocked bootloader + this rom = Fast as hell =]

Edited by Repulsa

Guest chunkylover2321

I'll create an update zip so you can just flash it. The when i get the time, soon

That is absolutely fantastic and I am sure a lot of members will be thankful for that. Excellent work mate! :-)

To echo what some others have already said, to fix the data disconnects simply go to the firewall app (comes installed with the ROM), go to the "Firewall" tab at the top right and just turn it all off. Simple as that.

Guest superdjou

To echo what some others have already said, to fix the data disconnects simply go to the firewall app (comes installed with the ROM), go to the "Firewall" tab at the top right and just turn it all off. Simple as that.

I did this but didn't work. My connection doesn't drop, simply if I am connected on 3G and I get in WiFi zone my connection continues on 3G, it doesn't switch to WiFi. And vice versa.

Guest phillu97

wow fanboys will never rest, nor hear a word against Trip.

Quadrant score is almost 2900, dont know if this is good or bad cause i'm in the Sensation world for just 2 days now (prev. xperia x10)

Anyone who knows what some good or bad quadrant results would be?

There you go. PREV XPERIA X10. PREV.

Edited by phillu97

I did this but didn't work. My connection doesn't drop, simply if I am connected on 3G and I get in WiFi zone my connection continues on 3G, it doesn't switch to WiFi. And vice versa.

That's a completely different problem but I don't use wifi really so can't help. You could try a different kernal, they have different wifi modules. The freekernal greatly improved wifi connectivity for me on this rom.

After reading through a lot of posts, I removed the firewall software, installed blade wifi fix, wifi static & wifi buddy. My connection is still not perfect, but it connects itself about 95% of the time now, & stays connected a lot longer than previously. It also connects automatically to my parents wifi when I go down there. (Haven't tried it on random wifi spots)

Not sure if all three apps are necessary, but as it works, I'm not messing with it now lol!!

Guest TripNRaVeR

There will be 2 surprises made available for you guys here.

You will find them soon.

I'm also working on the Sensation and 90% i'm not working on any roms.. still badword UP LIFE :(

But it will be done!

for the last time..

You will find them soon.

I'm also working on the Sensation and 90% i'm not working on any roms.. still badword UP LIFE :(

But it will be done!

for the last time..

nice :) u mean surprises for the miui rom? ^^

Guest cjsabaki

You will find them soon.

I'm also working on the Sensation and 90% i'm not working on any roms.. still badword UP LIFE

But it will be done!

for the last time..[/quot

Trip,

Hello!!

Rest up, relax, get life going your way again, don't worry bout nothin but what you need to do to get things right again.

All good old friend.

Best wishes,

Chris

You will find them soon.

I'm also working on the Sensation and 90% i'm not working on any roms.. still badword UP LIFE

But it will be done!

for the last time..

All I can say is Thanks you for everything,wish u the best.

Guest Siddhesh21

Trip, I visit here everyday, more than 50 times a day hopping that u might have come with a surprise, and after you stop developing for X10, I won't feel like flashing anything,

I really don't use other Firmware except your MiUI, so I really hope this is not the end for X10.

I also heard X10's production has been stopped by SE.

Gonna miss you after these two surprises. Thank you, I LOVE my X10 because of you. smile.gif

Eagerly waiting................................................................................................

Guest chunkylover2321

You will find them soon.

But it will be done!

for the last time..

Trip, dude. Ignore what others say. I follow your work because you are an amazing developer. What you do you do with perfection. I understand why you continue to do what you do. Even when me and my ex split up I found myself constantly in photoshop. It's our distraction, its what we enjoy to do. People are waiting patiently still because your development is amazing! Keep up the good work!

well guys, i have strange problem, i restart phone and enter in xrecovery, make backup(a makeing new backup once in month), backup finished sucsesfully,,restart phone and when it on and show lockscreen, the lockscreen bar was green and behind writed charhed, but thry wasnt on charger, i lock on, and no unlock for sim card, few seconds later i got system fc. i restart phone several times but always same thing until i let them on and take off battery, now work fine,,strange, its first problem i got on this rom...

all you did was go into xrecovery and make a back up before you rebooted? i don't see how you couldve had problems from that. why dont you just restore your back up and try it again

Guest Synn21588

You will find them soon.

But it will be done!

for the last time..

Trip I love your work and hope you get your life in order! Once you hammer out the tiny bugs on this rom it will be perfect! I can't wait

Guest marcjuh2811

Hey trip take it slo and play it Wright cuz it seems s*** is everywhere. I saw that wolf on xda has deleted ALL OF HIS s*** and posted.... STOP WORK... On hus thread.... I'll be patient....

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.26 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I'm new to roms, mods and all this stuff. And after several mods, I've sticked with this one since I like it most.

1. The only issue with this mod, is that I don't know how to add back a shorcut on screen, if I delete it by mistake.

2. And also how can I group several shortcuts in a folder or something ?

And this is not related to this mod I think.

3. How can I choose where to install an application directly from market, on mem or sd ?

Thanks.