[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hi,

I'm new to roms, mods and all this stuff. And after several mods, I've sticked with this one since I like it most.

1. The only issue with this mod, is that I don't know how to add back a shorcut on screen, if I delete it by mistake.

2. And also how can I group several shortcuts in a folder or something ?

And this is not related to this mod I think.

3. How can I choose where to install an application directly from market, on mem or sd ?

Thanks.

1- you cannot delete a shortcut by mistake,all the original app that came with the rom are not easily removable.

2- keep pressing on an empty place on the screen,you will find a folder shortcut,so drag it to where you want.now drag any app to this folder.

3-you don't have this option,the app itself decide, but if u want to push any app to not go directly to the sd than unmount the sd card first before using the market.:)

Edited by jpminou

1- you cannot delete a shortcut by mistake,all the original app that came with the rom are not easily removable.

2- keep pressing on an empty place on the screen,you will find a folder shortcut,so drag it to where you want.now drag any app to this folder.

3-you don't have this option,the app itself decide, but if u want to push any app to go directly to the sd than unmount the sd card first before using the market.:)

Thanks for your answers.

1. So I clarify now, if I drag an icon to delete it basically it will uninstall the application, it will not delete only the icon, and application to be there, and can't reach it.

2. So I can drag only icons from same page. Because I saw I can't long press on an icon in one screen and to drag it to next or previous screen.

Thanks for your answers.

1. So I clarify now, if I drag an icon to delete it basically it will uninstall the application, it will not delete only the icon, and application to be there, and can't reach it.

2. So I can drag only icons from same page. Because I saw I can't long press on an icon in one screen and to drag it to next or previous screen.

1- yes

2- u can drag from one page to another,just click and hold the shortcut then drag to the next page.u need to do some practice :D

Edited by jpminou

1- yes

2- u can drag from one page to another,just click and hold the shortcut then drag to the next page.u need to do some practice :D

2 - haha, thanks, you are right, it's a bit tough on miui, you have to go with the finger almoast outside the phone than normal rom, but it's ok, i got the point.

Thanks again. :D

Hope there will be more and more improvements for Xperia X10 with newer roms.

Guest pissat4motion

Listen i don't care about anything else being added to the ROM, is there a fix for data, someone have a zip that can fix this? Please....

Its been previously mentioned that the data issue is one with MIUI and not with the custom ROM itself. Check the last couple pages of Reinderos ROM thread..there is mention of a possible data fix.

There will be 2 surprises made available for you guys here.

You will find them soon.

I'm also working on the Sensation and 90% i'm not working on any roms.. still badword UP LIFE :(

But it will be done!

for the last time..

Great to see, that you still find some fun in porting and tinkering with ROM's :]

I hope that you've managed to resolve your issues, and if not take as much time as you want mate.

We have some many great product from you already.

No rush...do it if you feel like it.

Best of luck and thanks again for all ur hard work

Guest 4llerbuntu

i would like to make a request.

id like the Mods and other devs who are pals with Trip to please help me to pass this across to him.

since we have the luxury of an unlocked bootloader now, i want to ask trip to take make one last MIUI ROM for us here that does not have the common bugs.

by bugs i mean the data drop, tethering (wifi and usb)

i think that now it would be easier to use the stock kernel that does not have this issues for the MIUI rom now? since we can boot kernels directly, we should not have issues with having to deal with the ported kernels from other roms, or am i wrong?

im even thinking, the last Rom he made, if he could just clear up the kernel/radio issues.

im sure lots of us would really appreciate it. JUST ONE LAST TIME.sad.gifsad.gif

Ps: i also think that maybe the other devs can look into this for us? its just the radio/kernel that stops this from being the best ever. maybe we can find a way of using the stock kernel and radio with this ROM now?

Guest 4llerbuntu

can someone pls extract and post the wifi.ko from the stock rom

btw i think a solution to the data issues is to

1unlock your bootloader.

2. flash Doomlords v05 kernel for Unlocked Bootloaders with flashtool

3. use xrec to flash the accompanying Doomlords wifi modules for that v05 kernel.

wipe, fix permissions ...

i did that and i dont have that data issue anymore

Edited by 4llerbuntu

can someone pls extract and post the wifi.ko from the stock rom

btw i think a solution to the data issues is to

1unlock your bootloader.

2. flash Doomlords v05 kernel for Unlocked Bootloaders with flashtool

3. use xrec to flash the accompanying Doomlords wifi modules for that v05 kernel.

wipe, fix permissions ...

i did that and i dont have that data issue anymore

wipe battery, wipe cache, wipe dalvik ?

Edited by simi_id

Anyone tried custom kernel?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

I've tried DoomV5 nonFS and FS

both almoast same score in Linpack and Quadrant.

Linpack goes to 36-37 mark, original goes to 14-15

Quadrant goest to 1400 points the highest achived after 3 tests.

Now I couldn't understood the difference between fxp and non-fx

Off-topic: What the difference between kernel and firmware ?

Edited by simi_id