[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hello guys,i found a temporary solution for the data reconnect problem.biggrin.gif

all day was searching in market for an application that help with this,

so there is an application in market name "signal reset".

how is work: when we have signal lost and come again this app will reset the signal like when we switch on off airplane mode but automatically .biggrin.gif and the data reconnect biggrin.gif

so download and enjoy biggrin.gif

cheers

Well, forget about trip, I wrote him on another forum, and he didn't bother to answer.

So, who shall I follow now ? Sku, erenz or 28spawn ?

we cannot forget that he gave us too much of his time and now he need his own :)

so try all the available rom for now and choose the one you like more.

Edited by jpminou

Guest SourceCode

Hello guys,i found a temporary solution for the data reconnect problem.biggrin.gif

all day was searching in market for an application that help with this,

so there is an application in market name "signal reset".

how is work: when we have signal lost and come again this app will reset the signal like when we switch on off airplane mode but automatically .biggrin.gif and the data reconnect biggrin.gif

so download and enjoy biggrin.gif

cheers

JP - This app works flawlessly mate, its like the bug is fixed within the ROM itself! Good find!! :)

Thank mate.

Edit: Damn! The Data bug is back... I had the signal reset app installed and was on the move. When I got home I found the 3G/Data not working.

So looks like Signal Reset app is not the answer to our agony after all... :(

Edited by SourceCode

JP - This app works flawlessly mate, its like the bug is fixed within the ROM itself! Good find!!

Thank mate.

Edit: Damn! The Data bug is back... I had the signal reset app installed and was on the move. When I got home I found the 3G/Data not working.

So looks like Signal Reset app is not the answer to our agony after all...

Yes you are right but it help 80%

Guest louverture

anyone know which miui rom is the best flash right now.....i've been wanting to update to the latest version just wondering who has tried and which ROMS they found worked best..

Thanks,

L

Guest PhrozenFear

Actually, I'm running his 102 build from this thread, and it's the most stable thing I've had on my phone ever. I prefer it to almost anything else out there - it's fast, clean, effective, and it handles like a dream. Plus, it hasn't plagued me with any random reboots / WLOD's / data disconnects (then again, I run primarily wifi, since I only have 500MB of data per month).

But that's just me.

Actually, I'm running his 102 build from this thread, and it's the most stable thing I've had on my phone ever. I prefer it to almost anything else out there - it's fast, clean, effective, and it handles like a dream. Plus, it hasn't plagued me with any random reboots / WLOD's / data disconnects (then again, I run primarily wifi, since I only have 500MB of data per month).

But that's just me.

I've running that version aswell, but I've been having alot of problems with it lately.

So I've decided to start building my own 2.3.5 MIUI 1.9.23 ROM. (Awaiting if KingLion will help out, others are welcome aswell.)

Anyways, long time no see mate, hope everything is working out in life.

~Blaven

Guest PhrozenFear

Yeah, it's been a while, Blaven. Things are good, just busy. You know how life happens sometimes.

When you do get your port built, lemme know, and I'll help you test it. I haven't found anything that struck my interest to flash since 102 (I tried TW 006 and didn't like it as much as I had hoped I would - too close to stock, and after using MiUI for the last six + months, I couldn't go back to stock). And 103 didn't like me, so I went back to 102 - which, as I said, is probably the most stable of his ROM's to date. That, 1.2.1, and 0.9.5, were his three best, in my books.

Have you tried doing a complete wipe of the phone - /system, /data, /cache ? Also, take your SD card, back it up, and format it from the phone, too. Then put the files back on it, and see how that handles. I did that about four months ago, and it fixed a LOT of my issues. I put back my XRecovery folder, my pics folders, my music and media folders, then left everything else for the phone to restore when it installed crap, and it handles like a dream.

yes , 102 work good, and i put some tweaks into rom and now is one of better i ever have(speed+stability+battery=good balanced, quandrant about 1400).

cheers

mt2

Anyone got the link to 102 ? cant find it at the mo .

Guest Lord_Baal

Is there a need in the update to latest MIUI? Or are there allready way to much tripnmiui's floating arround? lolz :lol:

I Think we would Gladly accept the Update! :lol:

EDIT: Just a Question! Now that the Bootloader is Unlocked, it is possible to do an..."TripNkernel"? :P

Edited by Lord_Baal

Guest iferlive

@Trip would be great if you port your fantastic roms to the latest miui, we all miss your work, out there are great custom roms for the x10 but in my opinion yours are the best, please if you find the time to give to our x10 the last breath of TripNMiui. I hope you have fixed all the troubles in personal life, real life is more important than a cellphone.

Best regards

Fer

Guest jpminou

Is there a need in the update to latest MIUI? Or are there allready way to much tripnmiui's floating arround? lolz :lol:

we all miss your magic touch and specially the devs LOL

Guest cjsabaki

Holy crap batman......Say it is so................ SWEET!!!!!!!

TripN is in the house!!!!!

WHATS UP???????? MIUI???????? HEHEHEHE!!!!

PPPPLEASE!!!

Best wishes,

Chris

Ok, back em up, charge em, lets get ready for an f5 flashfest......Party @ Trip's house!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest deathbreath
Is there a need in the update to latest MIUI? Or are there allready way to much tripnmiui's floating arround? lolz

Time for some magic;)

Cheers

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.26 with unlocked Doom Kernel using Tapatalk

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lolz i will create the final then. Have to say that i was always very happy with x10 but after some good taste of the Sensation...

Unbelievable what an difference! Quadrant scores out there arround 4000+

Screen is amazing, sense not lol :lol:

HTC is my partner the upcoming years, now i made some progress in building kernels it is amazingly what the phone does

Guest cjsabaki

Still torn between SGS II and the HTC..... SGS is now at AT&T and the htc I will have to buy outright...Hmmmmm, Motorolla DROID RAZR....????

Glad to see ya back Sir!!

Wish ya the best!!!!!!

Hmm, any differences in Euro Sensation and American???

Edited by cjsabaki