[ROMS] 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 Nightlies

Guest Racerboy

Guest andy787786

already did..but nothing..there is no notification what so ever. i checked with the operator and they say that the service is activated..the signal strength seems to be good so i dont know where the issue is. is 3g working for anybody here?

Have you tried swapping the SIM cards? I am on Airtel Delhi. Can use boith 2g/3g.

When on 3G, notification bar shows "H" for HSPA network on my racer.

Guest Vlatko25

Have you tried swapping the SIM cards? I am on Airtel Delhi. Can use boith 2g/3g.

When on 3G, notification bar shows "H" for HSPA network on my racer.

the sound on 4pda 2.3.5 latest nightlies is so bad,distorse

can someone help with this issue???please

is there any way to make clear sound

Guest Rahulj85

the sound on 4pda 2.3.5 latest nightlies is so bad,distorse

can someone help with this issue???please

is there any way to make clear sound

darn..thanks for the information..thats exactly whats happening..while on 3g, instead of '3g', it is displaying 'h'...i can sworn that it showed '3g' in stock firmware.

Guest Rahulj85

in the top of the screen that is the status bar i can barely use it i think its the calibranion how i can fix it ?

claribration is off over all in the #179. we can only hope for it to get fixed in future nightlies. you can try placing the status bar at the bottom.

cyanogen settings->tablet tweaks->bottom status bar

Edited by Rahulj85

Guest gagan313

Hey guys i need some help with installing the market on #179v2 rom.

i tried most links to gapps and modded gapps but no luck.

can some1 give me clear instructions on how to install one that works.

(i installed through cwm)

Guest plegdroid

Hey guys i need some help with installing the market on #179v2 rom.

i tried most links to gapps and modded gapps but no luck.

can some1 give me clear instructions on how to install one that works.

(i installed through cwm)

if the gapps zip isn't installing market, could try and extracting market from the zip( root explorer ect) and install via package installer :-)

Guest gagan313

if the gapps zip isn't installing market, could try and extracting market from the zip( root explorer ect) and install via package installer :-)

no what it was , it was installing through cwm but market stopped responding when i opened the maket app.

but its ok now because i did some experimenting.

i instakked the stock rom and installed #179 v2 rom on top of that and staight away i installed the gappps through cwm.

market is running fine now!

Guest shiner69

already did..but nothing..there is no notification what so ever. i checked with the operator and they say that the service is activated..the signal strength seems to be good so i dont know where the issue is. is 3g working for anybody here?

I have 3G using the Telstra stock ROM, but when I install #179V2 I cannot get 3G either. Have tried all types of things that have been suggested but still no 3G here either

how to enable app2sd with the ext2? it shows that i have only 296 mb and 153 free. I have formatted a 800mb ext2. Now how to tell the phone that it must install to the ext2?

i can move aps to sd in the Manage applications menu but some data goes to the internal 296 too and i'm losing space

internet is ok 3G working too. I'm on VIP serbia anyway

i noticed that this rom uses way more ram than the stock. On stock i had 90-100 mb free but on this its 30-60

and i use the Latest Version: 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #179v2 by vitalik1994

Edited by caki83

Guest Racerboy

I have 3G using the Telstra stock ROM, but when I install #179V2 I cannot get 3G either. Have tried all types of things that have been suggested but still no 3G here either

hmmm interesting, i use 3uk and no problems with internet, i get H (hsdpa) on all ROMS to date

maybe contacting your service provider to get proper apn settings may help, i believe telstra have an automated service online for apn settings, just put your mobile number in and they`ll texted you the settings.....

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

how to enable app2sd with the ext2? it shows that i have only 296 mb and 153 free. I have formatted a 800mb ext2. Now how to tell the phone that it must install to the ext2?

i can move aps to sd in the Manage applications menu but some data goes to the internal 296 too and i'm losing space

internet is ok 3G working too. I'm on VIP serbia anyway

i noticed that this rom uses way more ram than the stock. On stock i had 90-100 mb free but on this its 30-60

and i use the Latest Version: 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #179v2 by vitalik1994

iam pretty sure on this version of android you don't need a ex partition to move your apps to, that was a work around on stock 2.1:)

iam pretty sure on this version of android you don't need a ex partition to move your apps to, that was a work around on stock 2.1:)

yes but some apps can't be transfered

Guest plegdroid

some apps especially from the market or other sources do say they cant be installed/moved to sdcard, most will be able to

they get moved to android secure on the sdcard, if you've got storage analyser that confirms the location its moved to :)

Edited by plegdroid

I have compiled the kernel for racer. You may try it. I have noticed more free RAM after installing this. But its upto you. Download Here.

Install it through CWM.

First boot after install will take 1-2 min to get into desktop.

Ok i want to do this. But i don't know how. can i install it through the cwm recovery? 'The instal zip from sd" option. sorry thanks :D

Edited by caki83

Guest vamshistunner

Ok i want to do this. But i don't know how. can i install it through the cwm recovery? 'The instal zip from sd" option. sorry thanks :D

Yes, you can install it through CWM Install zip from sd option. But FM will not work after installing this, so its your wish to install it or not. I am busy with some work now a days, so i'll try to fix it later mostly with the new kernel.

Edited by vamshistunner

Yes, you can install it through CWM Install zip from sd option. But FM will not work after installing this, so its your wish to install it or not. I am busy with some work now a days, so i'll try to fix it later mostly with the new kernel.

FM radio? i don't use that, i prefer Digitally Imported Radio DI fm through the net

Edited by caki83