Achotjan CM7.1.0 | Semc Debrand Engine | V4.1_Hotfix3 | 30/12/2011

Guest Achotjan

Guest Achotjan

i wonder where the heck you see that huh.gif unless i can´t see it laugh.gif

loool , its not shown on the setting but you can enable and disable it on build.prop , simple exemple the gallery app is from oficial 2.3.3 update when we dont enable bravia it run without one fc , but when we enable bravia the images are more clear and the galery app some time give FC so that what is on oficial 2.3.3 ;) will update the gallery app with the arc one to fix the issue later

cheers

Achotjan

Guest glim9981

loool , its not shown on the setting but you can enable and disable it on build.prop , simple exemple the gallery app is from oficial 2.3.3 update when we dont enable bravia it run without one fc , but when we enable bravia the images are more clear and the galery app some time give FC so that what is on oficial 2.3.3 ;) will update the gallery app with the arc one to fix the issue later

cheers

Achotjan

Achotjan,

Just flashed it...even without custom kernel...the rom is smooth..and fast..color quality is good as well...will try the doom kernel ..

Does your ROM come with in call volume hack?? Thanks..

Guest rendeiro2005

cheers

Achotjan

this?unsure.gif

ro.service.swiqi.supported=true

persist.service.swiqi.enable=1

ro.semc.xloud.supported=true

i can´t see bravia relatred but by reading these values you should have xloud?! ohmy.gif and....swiqi isn´t the contacts app?

Guest rendeiro2005

Achotjan,

Just flashed it...even without custom kernel...the rom is smooth..and fast..color quality is good as well...will try the doom kernel ..

Does your ROM come with in call volume hack?? Thanks..

you only get that by install z´s kernel or doom´s

Guest Achotjan

this?unsure.gif

ro.service.swiqi.supported=true

persist.service.swiqi.enable=1

ro.semc.xloud.supported=true

i can´t see bravia relatred but by reading these values you should have xloud?! ohmy.gif and....swiqi isn´t the contacts app?

hy swiqi is the code name of bravia ;) , and for xloud y has say that i will make a package for who want the xloud , so its activeted , but not have the neceserry files to run :)

cheers

Achotjan

Guest rendeiro2005

hy swiqi is the code name of bravia ;) , and for xloud y has say that i will make a package for who want the xloud , so its activeted , but not have the neceserry files to run :)

cheers

Achotjan

you got me with swiqi laugh.gif

but i´ve look at build file (z´s one) and get me wonder what line makes the option appear on settings blink.gif

Guest Achotjan

you got me with swiqi laugh.gif

but i´ve look at build file (z´s one) and get me wonder what line makes the option appear on settings blink.gif

hy when we add those line on official rom yes it add it on settings case the setting apk have it :)

but as our seting apk is from cyanogenmod7 it havent that option to show it i can work on it but it a past time for nothink

cheers

Achotjan

Guest Achotjan

Achotjan, any update on your miui version?

hy y havent many request for miui now , working on all SE phones now x8 , x10 arc , neo , and play so havent the time for a miui but if i have many request will do it , for now will finish the cm7.0.3 SE remplacement rom for x8,arc,neo ,play ( x10 is finished and is stable just will have minor or major updates , but the hard work is already made )

cheers

Achotjan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Achotjan

new update will be out this weekend with all stock app and total stock ui , finaly we have all issues fixed and the rom will be compatible with all stock app , without editing them

my Semc Debrand Engine is fully working now

cheers

Achotjan

new update will be out this weekend with all stock app and total stock ui , finaly we have all issues fixed and the rom will be compatible with all stock app , without editing them

my Semc Debrand Engine is fully working now

cheers

Achotjan

stock camera?

Guest Achotjan

16x zoom works? included semc messaging?

for now it only lunch , but for some reason the screen become inresponcive , but it rotat when we rotat phone , is a apk releated another apk is missing will fix it , and yes it will have all that stock rom have , and for messaging yes is the stock one

cheers

Achotjan

for now it only lunch , but for some reason the screen become inresponcive , but it rotat when we rotat phone , is a apk releated another apk is missing will fix it , and yes it will have all that stock rom have , and for messaging yes is the stock one

cheers

Achotjan

wat about release date?

yes , only camera dont work but incleded it lunch and then nothink but will be fixed , dialer from SE , and all from stock

cheers

Achotjan

included custom kernel? is it possible to port 2.3.4 rom from 2011 xperia series?

Guest Achotjan

included custom kernel? is it possible to port 2.3.4 rom from 2011 xperia series?

no custom kernel as we have unocked bootloader it work fine with doomkernel v5 , and for 2.3.4 no need it , after the 2.3.3 finished with stock camera will work on 2.3.5 cm7.1 , with again all SE features as this one but with all new 2.3.4 features

cheers

Achotjan

no custom kernel as we have unocked bootloader it work fine with doomkernel v5 , and for 2.3.4 no need it , after the 2.3.3 finished with stock camera will work on 2.3.5 cm7.1 , with again all SE features as this one but with all new 2.3.4 features

cheers

Achotjan

did ur rom include facebook inside 2.0 , 2.3.4 music player n keyboard ? wee

Edited by jianlin