ZTE blade benchmark test

Guest weeo

I have maximum cpu float-point score just 16 (sixteen). Other results are normal. What's the problem? Use gsf21 on my Blade.

You and me, maximum cpu float-point score is between [14, 20]. Would like to know how all of you have those reults.

Everyone that posted installed the kernell with a clean install?

btw I'm using GSF b22 (but it's not a clean install but updating since b10 or something)

---

Just did a fresh install and only installed antutu and did a CPU test and CPU float-point is just 16...

Can someone please help?

Edited by tmmp

Posting a screenshot from a single run means very little. You should be running the tests several times, say, at least 10, and posting mean values of each metric together with some indication of the range - perhaps standard deviation or, at a minimum if you don't want to do the stats, the maximum and minimum values.

Guest targetbsp

I always find my first benchmark much lower (especially 2d) so I ditch it from any averaging I'm doing. Generally from the second onwards it's consistent so I tend to just take the second run (performing a third to make sure it doesn't vary much)

Running a more performance oriented governor (such as smartass) boosted my 3d score (and sd read).

This is the new patchset 2 GB kernel in CM7 with smartass governor:

post-784250-0-61072500-1315820331_thumb.

I was wondering, has anyone run Antutu on a stock Orange rom? Curious to see how far we've come!

Edited by targetbsp

Guest timfimjim

Just running a test and posting the result gives little to compare....

In order to give a better idea of which roms are faster etc,

the benchmark test should be run after flashing a new rom and before loading user apps. It also should only be run after a reboot, without use of a task killer app.

And at stock clock frequency (604MHz)

That way, it will be easier to have a good picture of which rom is fastest.

Edited by timfimjim