[APP] TPT Helper

Guest Amphoras

Guest Amphoras

Might need little changes but it's correct.

Edit: 42!

Thanks very much, I'll get them added now.

I forgot a couple if you'd be able to do them too?

About

Feedback

Options

Is Alex131089 ok for giving you credit or would you like me to use a different name?

FelixL is okay for me.

For the German version it was best to translate the "image directory" as "/image-Ordner", if you have Problems with the "/" you can change that to "Image-Ordner". "About" was translated like "About this app", if you don't like it you can change it to "Über" instead of "Über diese App". Also, "Did not find xy" would be "xy wurde nicht gefunden", to make programming easier for you I translated it to "Did not find: xy" ("Nicht gefunden: xy"). Also, I hope the äöü stuff will not make any problems.

As soon as it's included in the app and up in the market I'll check back if all translations make sense.

German.zip

Guest Amphoras

À propos de

Commentaires ?

Options

Alex131089 is ok =)

FelixL is okay for me.

For the German version it was best to translate the "image directory" as "/image-Ordner", if you have Problems with the "/" you can change that to "Image-Ordner". "About" was translated like "About this app", if you don't like it you can change it to "Über" instead of "Über diese App". Also, "Did not find xy" would be "xy wurde nicht gefunden", to make programming easier for you I translated it to "Did not find: xy" ("Nicht gefunden: xy"). Also, I hope the äöü stuff will not make any problems.

As soon as it's included in the app and up in the market I'll check back if all translations make sense.

German.zip

Thanks very much guys. I just need to tidy a couple of things then I'll upload a new version.

Guest Amphoras

Uploaded a new version earlier on. It has the TPT mode working from the app on some roms. Confirmed working on GSF and CAE, but it should work on any ZTE rom or rom based on one of these (Swedish Spring, all the others based on the gingerbread leak/GSF). It doesn't work on CM7 or GingerBlade.

Guest Amphoras

Here's beta version of Russian translation (UTF-8)

I need exact places of each string and it's context to fix.

BTW, why downloading of TPTs made via browser?

Thanks very much. Just checking the new TPTs then I'll upload a version with those translations added.

The TPTs are downloaded through the browser because I don't know anywhere that allows direct linking for free.

Thanks very much. Just checking the new TPTs then I'll upload a version with those translations added.

Ok, then I'll check and make additions.

The TPTs are downloaded through the browser because I don't know anywhere that allows direct linking for free.

What about Dropbox? They give 2 GB for free. With this link they give additional 256 MB for your and mine accounts after you install sync application on your PC or Android device.

For example: here's my mirror of GSF b24 on dropbox. It has no redirects or any popups.

As I see you've tried dropbox? When we can try? :)

I can't find translation lines for:Start TPT dialog

Options, Feedback and About menu items. Auto Power-off option in options menu too.

Also can't understand meaning of "Files searched for:"

Feature request: ability to change locale in option menu :)

Attaching fixed translation.

TPTRussian.txt

Edited by top4ek

Guest Amphoras

I can't find translation lines for:Start TPT dialog

Options, Feedback and About menu items. Auto Power-off option in options menu too.

Also can't understand meaning of "Files searched for:"

Attaching fixed translation.

Yep, for some reason I always thought you could only use dropbox if you had the app installed.

The direct downloading is working now, but for some reason the dialogs are showing weird things. I tell them to show a certain string, and its showing something completely different. I need to work out why and fix that, let you choose which file to download rather than the hard-coded one I'm testing with, then make sure it still works. If I can solve the problem with the strings, it should hopefully be ready later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I added some more strings then forgot to add them to the list. Going to make a new one that will be easier to keep up to date and easier for people to give translations.

By changing locale in options menu, you mean choose the language for the app independently from what language the rest of the phone uses? If so, I'll have a look and see if I can add it.

Guest Amphoras

Direct download links are added now, and updated the Russian translations. The All In One mode doesn't work right now as I'm going to rewrite it. If you want to try it you can download it here: http://db.tt/x0GajqL

Guest Amphoras

Sorry for the triple post.

v1.5 is uploaded now.

*Changed to direct download links

*Reworked "All In One" mode. It now includes downloading the TPTs and gives clearer feedback

*Updated Russian translations

*Some Chinese translations added

I don't know who added the Chinese translations, if it was you, please let me know so I can give you credit.

I put the strings for translation in a google spreadsheet so its easier for people to add/update them, and easier for me to add new strings to the list and to the app.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoTVfbzyAyZadHR0TTltdGdPaU9Fa3FIMGUzSjlZdkE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Amphoras,

First of all, THANKS for this amazing App, this will certainly make what seems a scary task to new comers a whole lot easier!!! thank you for that!!

I'm sure you have covered it, somewhere... but as I see this can take a Gen2 back to a Gen1.... is this 100% safe?? ie: it doesnt mess up your IMIE number like the early Windows tools use too...?? And can you convert any Gen2 back to Gen1, or does the filesystem have to be a certain way before you can convert back, as I noticed there are many variations on Gen2 layout....

Many thanks mate, APPRECIATED hard work!!!

Cheers, Lister

Guest Amphoras

Hi Amphoras,

First of all, THANKS for this amazing App, this will certainly make what seems a scary task to new comers a whole lot easier!!! thank you for that!!

I'm sure you have covered it, somewhere... but as I see this can take a Gen2 back to a Gen1.... is this 100% safe?? ie: it doesnt mess up your IMIE number like the early Windows tools use too...?? And can you convert any Gen2 back to Gen1, or does the filesystem have to be a certain way before you can convert back, as I noticed there are many variations on Gen2 layout....

Many thanks mate, APPRECIATED hard work!!!

Cheers, Lister

As long as you check the md5 sums, you should be fine. As far as I know, this method can't affect your IMEI. It doesn't matter what partition layout you're using, as long as you converted to Gen 2 by TPT, you can convert back to Gen 1 using the Gen 2 to Gen 1 TPT.

Would be great if you could add the stock TPT options, e.g Gen2 > Gen 1 Orange UK Stock

I'll look into it.

Guest Amphoras

New version uploaded with this added. Let me know if there's any problems with it, had some while adding it but it seems ok now.

Guest Amphoras

Uploaded a new version.

Changelog:

*Added option to build your own TPT

*Updated French translations

*Fix bug that would cause the app to crash if you changed orientation while downloading

It now also lets you create your own TPT, choosing partition sizes, recovery and splash image to use.

Edited by Amphoras

Guest unrandomsam

Uploaded a new version.

Changelog:

*Added option to build your own TPT

*Updated French translations

*Fix bug that would cause the app to crash if you changed orientation while downloading

It now also lets you create your own TPT, choosing partition sizes, recovery and splash image to use.

This app is junk.

The description is really misleading

(Choosing partition sizes implies e.g 90MB /system 2MB /cache rest /data).

adware sucks always (unconditionally on any OS at any time).

Guest t0mm13b

This app is junk.

The description is really misleading

(Choosing partition sizes implies e.g 90MB /system 2MB /cache rest /data).

adware sucks always (unconditionally on any OS at any time).

:blink:

That's a bit harsh!

If you don't like it, don't use it!

Simple really...

(BTW show a bit more appreciation for the time the OP took to develop it instead of expecting a handout for nothing!)

Guest unrandomsam

:blink:

That's a bit harsh!

If you don't like it, don't use it!

Simple really...

(BTW show a bit more appreciation for the time the OP took to develop it instead of expecting a handout for nothing!)

I wouldn't have used it if its description was less misleading.

I don't expect anything (And would be far happier with nothing than adware).

Better description something akin to :

"This app is for people who cannot download a zip file and put it onto their sdcard and reboot (from cold without usb conected) hold vol + / menu and power on. Please note this app contains "ADWARE" and doesn't let you set arbitrary partition sizes"