[ROM][GEN-2] Complete Android Experience 2.3.4

Guest Sami Beck

Guest Carlos Manuel Leemet

5+ for this ROM! Look Pretty Cool!

I do not test it because I use MCSF ROM :D

but someday I will test it! the Blue Battery looks really nice!

:)

Guest cicciopuzzo

In my opinion in the CAE 1.1 must have the gingerbread original theme, with gingerbread original launcher. If someone will want a launcher pro, will download from market and will too download the theme.

P.S.: approximatly when come out the 1.1 version?

Guest Sami Beck

In my opinion in the CAE 1.1 must have the gingerbread original theme, with gingerbread original launcher. If someone will want a launcher pro, will download from market and will too download the theme.

P.S.: approximatly when come out the 1.1 version?

Erm it does.....

It seems after a reboot or after installing apps with titanium backup , I've lost the "settings" menu icon totally in the app drawer.

I don't know if there's a alternative way to open settings ?

Except from that ( i hope it's a titanium issue) THIS is the best rom I've ever used .

Guest domerator

Hi,

Could anyone using this rom for a while to post a battery usage screenshot made after a normal day?

Would be best to see both screens (percentage usage and graph as well)

Thanks

Guest ideosblaque

It seems after a reboot or after installing apps with titanium backup , I've lost the "settings" menu icon totally in the app drawer.

I don't know if there's a alternative way to open settings ?

Except from that ( i hope it's a titanium issue) THIS is the best rom I've ever used .

Hi Kuoi, please add some screen shots of your theme you seem to be very happy about it. I would love to have a look before I install ;-)

Guest ideosblaque

Hi was on CM7 and had issues with accelerometer, today I installed CAE 1.0 and i'm loving it; I especially like the dailer,

Has anyone tried the FM radio as mine seems not to work. ?

Then is there a way of editing what is to be on the power control widget? like I would like to add rotate (was able to do this on CM7) not sure if its the ROM or launcher Pro.

Other than that Sam your ROM rocks it's even better than, than most out there can hardly wait to see what you will do with +1, maybe add CRT animation. Your ROM rocks

Guest the_crevis

Hi was on CM7 and had issues with accelerometer, today I installed CAE 1.0 and i'm loving it; I especially like the dailer,

Has anyone tried the FM radio as mine seems not to work. ?

Then is there a way of editing what is to be on the power control widget? like I would like to add rotate (was able to do this on CM7) not sure if its the ROM or launcher Pro.

Other than that Sam your ROM rocks it's even better than, than most out there can hardly wait to see what you will do with +1, maybe add CRT animation. Your ROM rocks

If you want CRT animation then try my ROM: crevitus 2.3.4 there's an optional addon with it ;)

Guest ideosblaque

If you want CRT animation then try my ROM: crevitus 2.3.4 there's an optional addon with it ;)

Ok will give it a try where's the link?

HIHIHIHI found it will let you know.

Edited by ideosblaque

That dialer is indeed AWESOME ... every rom should use this imo :rolleyes:

Guest ideosblaque

Has anyone had any issues with this rom as of now? Would really like to know what's not working before trying it out.

hi,

I installed the ROM earlier today and I must say it is very very very nice, These are my issues

After installations when i tried the FM radio app it opened but there was no sound, later when i tried it, it said the appication Fm radio(process com.android.fm) has stopped unexepectedly.FC

So I went through all the apps and that was the only thing in apps that was not working.

The second thing I noted was that when you press the back key when you are in the apps drawer after opening an app it goes to the home screen instead of the app drawer, that is annoying,

other than that Sami has done an excellent job.

Please Sam how can these to issues be fixedwink.gif

Guest lopilop

Sami Beck, I've noticed that the 3D Gallery form CAE is kind of anoyng and unprecise when you pinch to zoom. The CM7 gallery is better! You could replace it! GSF also had this "problem" but then the devolper of that rom replaced it with the one of CM7.

I was hoping that you could do the same thing to your awesome rom.

By the way.. I like the cm7's music player visual too. Could you include it in your rom?

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

What an E P I C rom! I can't believe this rom looks so light for the zte blade cpu which is so slow and low quality!

Gps not working properly but its ok you have done a good job keep up!

Also you have to try the SPB Shell 3D you will not believe how smooth it works with your rom!

Better from CM and nightly builds!

(Wifi works properly)

Thanks

Argh - downloaded 1.0 yesterday, flashed it this morning and now there's a 1.1!

Can I just apply over without wiping everything again?

BTW - great fast ROM (1.0). I removed some apps which I didn't need but it looks super!

Edited by filao