[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest ValiantSaint

you need "root explorer"

search in the google its a pay app but you ll find an .apk in the internet.with root root explorer you can see/modify all the folders not only the sd card folder.but the system/data/etc/ etc...

in my next release this script will intergrade in the rom

but remember with this mod you will loose the "screen of animation"

Thanks, but I'll wait until you work your magic, and add the script to the next ROM! When will it be available by the way? What do you mean by "lose the screen of animation"?

Guest adonwenas

Nice rom...

I used the darkgreen.. this rom is awesome..

A major problem is when im playing HD game always fc (without warning) does anyone having this too?

A minor problem is in android browser the zoom option is un balance position...

Thats all, btw this rom is rock... cant wait for ur next rom...

Keep ur good job fallenangel..

Regards from flyingevil... ;-)

Hii

I used that 12 optimisations file with root explorer.. Animations and sc

reen transitions have become uneven and haphazard.. They have become fast but dont look good to the eye.. Similar thing is done by using spare parts app from the market and choosing fast as animation speed.. I want to undo the effect of this file.. I have already deleted the file with roor explorer but didnt see any effect.. Wat to do now?

Guest fallenangel32

Hii

I used that 12 optimisations file with root explorer.. Animations and sc

reen transitions have become uneven and haphazard.. They have become fast but dont look good to the eye.. Similar thing is done by using spare parts app from the market and choosing fast as animation speed.. I want to undo the effect of this file.. I have already deleted the file with roor explorer but didnt see any effect.. Wat to do now?

delete the script and reboot

delete the script and reboot

i did that already..but seems no difference :S

do i have to install rom again ? :( on bm2.3..or if i can manually change some values to default??

Hi Fallenangel32 :)

I like U'r ROM very much, especially the Meego version that is not only pretty fast and smooth, but also beauuuuuutifullll :D. I can hardly wait for the full version :)

A couple of questions:

1. Why do U have Regpon Wifi Keep Alive included in the ROM since as far as I know the GSF ROMs keep the WiFi alive by temseves even when they go into deep sleep?

2. unfortunately the Battery Calibration addon issue still persists even after flashin U'r modified battery.zip

3. Would it be too difficult/too much work to modify the Power Menu by including a Reboot and a Reboot to Recovery option?

THX for U'r excellent work, please keep it up!

Edited by ZuzMaRa

I'm getting FCs with Beautiful Widgets. Not THAT important, but quite annoying.

From yesterday a lot of people (me too) started having this problem with Beautiful Widgets.

Install BW version 3.54 and everything will be fine again.

Guest fallenangel32

From yesterday a lot of people (me too) started having this problem with Beautiful Widgets.

i ll include Beautiful Widget in my next rom,as the new browser (from zre skate) and i ll make a cwm(recovery) zip with some apps,because some apps having problem if you installed as system app( i know now wink.gif ).so with the next release you ll take just stock apps and a zip with some usefull apps to be installed in sd card

Guest fallenangel32

Hi Fallenangel32 :)

I like U'r ROM very much, especially the Meego version that is not only pretty fast and smooth, but also beauuuuuutifullll :D. I can hardly wait for the full version :)

A couple of questions:

1. Why do U have Regpon Wifi Keep Alive included in the ROM since as far as I know the GSF ROMs keep the WiFi alive by temseves even when they go into deep sleep?

2. unfortunately the Battery Calibration addon issue still persists even after flashin U'r modified battery.zip

3. Would it be too difficult/too much work to modify the Power Menu by including a Reboot and a Reboot to Recovery option?

THX for U'r excellent work, please keep it up!

yes you re right "Regpon Wifi"is not need it anymore

battery calibration and some other apps will installed to sd card,in the next release

Guest fallenangel32

i did that already..but seems no difference :S

do i have to install rom again ? :( on bm2.3..or if i can manually change some values to default??

what edition do you use?tell me and i ll make you a recovery zip

terthering and prtable hotspot works like a charm !!! biggrin.gif

hi, i meant if , it could find like joikuspot,from my nokia n82,,cm7 nightly 178 can do that,no others,,i think,,maybe im wrong about that,,

Hello Fallen...After 2.5 months of flashing, finally a rom which BREAKS 'EM and makes blade work like a charm!!!

Battery Life= PERFECT

Speed= V.Fast

Scrolling=Fluent

Wifi=Super

GSM=Super

Consequently, NICE ROM.....Waiting for updates and enhancements!

Cheers from Crete! :D

what edition do you use?tell me and i ll make you a recovery zip

i use blade mix 2.3 simple.. thanks so much mate :)

for now i wont flash any file before i get the reviews :P :P

Edited by l2azor

Hello Fallen...After 2.5 months of flashing, finally a rom which BREAKS 'EM and makes blade work like a charm!!!

Battery Life= PERFECT

Speed= V.Fast

Scrolling=Fluent

Wifi=Super

GSM=Super

Consequently, NICE ROM.....Waiting for updates and enhancements!

Cheers from Crete! :D

See my posts ... I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU !!! :D

Guest Throughpoint

Gah, thanks! Sorted my problem out!

Love the ROM, will keep F5'ing for updates! :)

P.S. A reboot option would be lovely, but 'tis not essential.

edit - Anyone getting FCs from Battery Calibration? I heard it extends battery life, so I tried it (never had problems with it before) and it force closed on me everytime.

Edited by Throughpoint