[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Hi all.

- It seems that you have directly modified a .9.png without de/recompiling it... that't why the lateral blue lights at power widget seems to be bad stretched.

Try this ones... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4629711/blade/buttons.rar

- It seems too that you have used icons from Elitemovil's widget tabs... Maybe you can mention him in your credits, don't you?

Regards.

Please test and repord for bugs

thanks guys

new addon reboot,recovery in shutdown menu : NOT SHOWING UP :(

I've just reinstalled because I had some FC's because of recovering system data with Titanium backup. ... but without that everything is working at the moment ;)

Have to go to work now , but as said ... reboot and recovery not showing up in shutdown menu.

Thanks anyway , Kuoi

Sounds nice this rom, but i have some questions. What about the vm heap size in this rom. Did you modify it or do i need the blade buddy app for doing this?

Is there an way to integrate softbuttons in this rom like in sej's roms? I ask, because i have seen you have implemented switches in the statusbar like/lookalike in cm7. Maybe this is also possible. The reboot option is very useful. Good mod and job :-)

Sorry for the noobie questions....

Edited by Guest

Guest timfimjim

I'm liking Final so far. Nice notification bar!

For others coming from 2.3 - a full wipe is definitely needed for this one.

Also, probably a good idea to flash the reboot menu before installing any apps etc. Just stay in recovery once you've flashed the rom, then flash the addon.

edit: That's the way it worked for me, but FA says

"when you install the 2.3.4, reboot and let the system loadsthen close the phone again go to recorery and instal this addon"

Edited by timfimjim

Guest fallenangel32

new addon reboot,recovery in shutdown menu : NOT SHOWING UP :(

I've just reinstalled because I had some FC's because of recovering system data with Titanium backup. ... but without that everything is working at the moment ;)

Have to go to work now , but as said ... reboot and recovery not showing up in shutdown menu.

Thanks anyway , Kuoi

yes i m realy sorry

when you install the 2.3.4, reboot and let the system loads

then close the phone again go to recorery and instal this addon

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Sounds nice this rom, but i have some questions. What about the vm heap size in this rom. Did you modify it or do i need the blade buddy app for doing this?

Is there an way to integrate softbuttons in this rom like in sej's roms? I ask, because i have seen you have implemented switches in the statusbar like/lookalike in cm7. Maybe this is also possible. The reboot option is very useful. Good mod and job :-)

vm heap size is 32

Guest fallenangel32

"Is there an way to integrate softbuttons in this rom like in sej's roms?"

give me a link to see what you mean

thanks

Guest Coffer52

yes i m realy sorry

when you install the 2.3.4, reboot and let the system loads

then close the phone again go to recorery and instal this addon

Hi Angel, Tried that but the script stops with following error - E:error in sdcard/Reboot_Recover_Blade_Mix_2.3.4.zip (status 6) Installation Aborted

Guest fallenangel32

Hi Angel, Tried that but the script stops with following error - E:error in sdcard/Reboot_Recover_Blade_Mix_2.3.4.zip (status 6) Installation Aborted

i download the script and i installed again and everything went just fine

did you wipe everything?

first you wipe everything,you install 2.3.4 blade mix.reboot

and when you see the first screen that asks about sing in ,take off the battery and reboot to recovery

then instal the script

please do it one more time and let me know.ok?thanks

Same happened to me, everything elso looks good though.

Guest Throughpoint

Flashing ROM and Reboot Menu now! *crosses fingers*

2.3 Meego version worked perfectly for me, albeit with Beautiful Widgets latest version crashing. I have high expectations for 2.3.4. Thanks for all the work FA.

Edited by Throughpoint

is there an MD5 or SHA1 for these downloads, just in case wink.gif

Great rom btw, been getting 5-6 days out of the battery with moderate use, with GSF b20 onwards I was only getting 2-3 days.

Keep up the good work Angel32 biggrin.gif

Guest Coffer52

i m really really Soooooorryyyy

the previus file-addon was corupted

i corect the link

Reboot_Recover_Blade_Mix_2.3.4.zip (6.74 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/IWTKO3QM16

Cooking on gas buddy, doing a full check of the rom now, looking forward to the Miui icon version tomorrow :)

OK the recovery reboot zip .................Works weyhey! Cheers FA!

Guest Throughpoint

Found a slight bug? I completely wiped data/cache/dalvik and flashed the ROM. At timfimjim's advice, I flashed the addon straight away, then rebooted. It got stuck at the Android loading screen and I had to take out the battery. Switched it on and the same thing happened. So I wiped again and flashed the ROM, but not the addon. Gonna flash the addon now.

Love the layout, battery, not. bar etc. All gorgeous to look at , FA :)

edit - Not a bug, I guess, lol.

edit 2- Everything working perfectly. No FCs, very smooth and battery life great so far. Thanks once again!!

Edited by Throughpoint

Guest fallenangel32

Found a slight bug? I completely wiped data/cache/dalvik and flashed the ROM. At timfimjim's advice, I flashed the addon straight away, then rebooted. It got stuck at the Android loading screen and I had to take out the battery. Switched it on and the same thing happened. So I wiped again and flashed the ROM, but not the addon. Gonna flash the addon now.

Love the layout, battery, not. bar etc. All gorgeous to look at , FA :)

edit - Not a bug, I guess, lol.

I SAID install the rom,reboot and when the os loads take of the battery ,and go to recovery....AND THEN INSTALL THE ADDON

Guest Coffer52

I SAID install the rom,reboot and when the os loads take of the battery ,and go to recovery....AND THEN INSTALL THE ADDON

It works like the man says, take a break FA, looking forward to tomorrows progess :)

Guest fallenangel32

It works like the man says, take a break FA, looking forward to tomorrows progess :)

so everythink worked fine for you?

i was hurry,and i upload a corrupted file

sorry for the wrong file my friend

i hope you enjoy Blade Mix 2.3.4wink.gif

Guest IPB_Refugee

i m really really Soooooorryyyy

the previus file-addon was corupted

i corect the link

is there an MD5 or SHA1 for these downloads, just in case wink.gif

I second this request. All ROM developers should offer MD5 sums (and/or SHA1/SHA256 sums) for their files.

Because then we can check the validity of the files before flashing them.

(Small hint for those who didn't already know it: You can use apps like AFV - Android File Verifier - or Hash Droid to display the checksums of files on your SD card.)

Big thanks for your work, fallenangel32!

Wolfgang