[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest Coffer52

This kind of messages can only delay the development a bit more , so please keep calm ... or do it yourself if you can do it faster :)

I don't want to sound rude in any way , but please be aware that this kind of messages are not much appreciated by rom developers and their other "users" who are (at least a bit) patiently waiting for updates or new releases.

+1 give the man a break, he's going as fast as he can, so wait!

It's highly unlikely that it will ever be ported to other ROMs. It would be absolute pain even to try to do that. If you want to use softbuttons, your just going to have to use CM7 or some third party app.

What comes to that notification power widget, the function is not ported from CM7. Some of it is from Nexus ROM and I ported some of it from Galaxy S II mod. Only the looks tries to imitate CM7 (some of the icons are nicked from CM7 ;)). That's why it's called look-a-like.

That sounds not good :unsure: Then i have to use Button Savior.

Thanks for the explanation :) I don't know that some of it comes from the Nexus Rom. It's good to know.

Guest rockstarszzzz

i stay on 2.2mod(with miui)-but wait only miui edition

to all :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

*sigh*

Edited by rockstarszzzz

Guest laguna2763

laguna2763, on 28 September 2011 - 07:28 PM, said:

how soon "Miui" Edition?

not today

tomorrow i think

i ll try for tonight

what happened?

Edited by laguna2763

Guest fallenangel32

laguna2763, on 28 September 2011 - 07:28 PM, said:

how soon "Miui" Edition?

what happened?

nothing happend,i m just finishing the Meego edition

its not something easy you know

next will be Miui edition

Guest fallenangel32

I tried the rom and noticed it already supports a2sd/app2sd. You should add this to the start post i think.

yes it supports

i just edited the first page .i forget to mention about the app2sd

thanks my friend

i hope you like this rom

Bro,link for recover is broken :/ :/ It does NOT includes SILENCE MODE And AirPlane :/

If it could be easy help me :) Thanks

OUPS! SOLVED :D

Nice JOB FA32 :D

Edited by djnik

Guest fallenangel32

Bro,link for recover is broken :/ :/ It does NOT includes SILENCE MODE And AirPlane :/

If it could be easy help me :) Thanks

OUPS! SOLVED :D

Nice JOB FA32 :D

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Came from the CAE rom to the Blade Mix 2.3.4 and i am very happy with the battery life, gps response, game-play performance...

For some reason the read and write access to the card are little bit slower...

Keep up the good work!

Many thanks!

i stay on 2.2mod(with miui)-but wait only miui edition

to all :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Hey Laguna....

U're a pain in the back! U'd better keep U'r big mouth shut at least until U know what U want to say!!

Guest elvis56nl

yes it supports

i just edited the first page .i forget to mention about the app2sd

thanks my friend

i hope you like this rom

Really like it so far. Running Blade_Mix_2.3.4_Simple.zip and one thing i noticed is that busybox was missing, was this a problem with my installation or isn't it included by default?

And a useful app and a tip for people who keep running out of memory even with app2sd: If you install darktremor a2sdgui from the market you can move the dalvik cache to Sd-ext which whill greatly improve internal storage space. And a tip: while app2sd works pretty well there are still apps taking up a lot of space because the data isn't moved to sd-ext. Using titanium backup you can move app data for selected aps to sd-ext. Some examples of apps that usually have big data size: prohdr camera, opera mobile, miren browser, skype, flash player. To move the data to sd for apps: in titanium backup sort by app+data size(longpress Ordered by field top left) longpress any app using a lot of data, select move app data to sd card(be careful though, don't move SYSTEM app data like contacts to sd).

By doing this you can easily install pretty much all apps and games you will ever need(well not all but i have many programs and games installed and still more than 150 MB free on internal).

One final question, before i was running ginger stir fry rom and for some reason LCD density changer caused the top bar to crash. This is the same on this rom, would you happen to have any idea how to fix this?

Edited by elvis56nl

Guest laguna2763

Hey Laguna....

U're a pain in the back! U'd better keep U'r big mouth shut at least until U know what U want to say!!

I think that hurts you and the patient, once you it affects.:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Lunascar

But There is one thing I felt not so perfect for this rom, It's the backgound of notification pulling down.

A whole white, maybe adding some transparence would be fine.IMO.

anyway, nice rom!

Guest fallenangel32

screenshot2yp.th.pngscreenshot3vk.th.png

i thing that the sd read/write speed is....mmm

test from last night with blade mix 2.3.4 meego

O MIUI ICONS are almost readyyyy

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest reluctant_traveller

Nice work, all looks great.

Just one request:

Could you hold off on releasing a miui version a bit longer, I just want to see laguna2763 have another tantrum where they throw their rattle out of the pushchair.

I swear, if all users of these ROMS had to discus things in a large conference, the riot police would need to be present to stop people getting beat downs.