[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest laguna2763

Nice work, all looks great.

Just one request:

Could you hold off on releasing a miui version a bit longer, I just want to see laguna2763 have another tantrum where they throw their rattle out of the pushchair.

I swear, if all users of these ROMS had to discus things in a large conference, the riot police would need to be present to stop people getting beat downs.

another patient

Guest jventura

Dear all,

since the themes made by FallenAngel32 were not of my taste (I prefer it more simple and without color images on the menus), I've changed somethings of the Blade Mix 2.3 Simple Edition to fit my taste. I've also removed many applications that can be installed using the market to keep it more simple. The credit goes to FallenAngel32 of course, i've just renamed it Blade Mix 2.3 Simple Ventura, to distinguish this mod..

The changes are:

- Stock launcher (you can install Launcher Pro from the Market)

- Removed Google+, NoFrills, Hawaii backup, Gmail, Maps, Gtalk, Rom Manager, Youtube, Facebook, ZteMode, Emode (almost all in market except ZTE things, I think)

- Reverted SystemUI.apk and frameword_res.apk to a theme which I've download from GingerBread Goodies thread, but which I forgot who has done it, sorry. It is very simple, with circle battery indicator.

- Reverted many icons in some apps to their stock ones (browser, calculator, gallery, etc.) to keep the same style in all apps.

- Added a simple Task Manager from Android 2.2, and latest Spare parts..

- Added MMs.apk which correctly shows SMS send reports.

You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8a8a1lwq766h0ic

Sorry FallenAngel for using your thread, but this is just a mod of yours, so it is not necessary a new thread (but if you want, i can delete this post and create a new thread instead..)

Edit: Installing the reboot/recovery addon will mess with some styles, because framework_res.apk, which has some icons and images gets replaced by another. Since I don't need or want reboot/recovery, I've not done nothing to solve it. If some one wants, just copy the icons of my mod frameword_res.apk to the reboot/recovery framework_res.apk and check if everything is ok..

Some screenshots:

post-820116-0-00984400-1317377836_thumb. post-820116-0-55613300-1317378185_thumb. post-820116-0-26616000-1317378192_thumb. post-820116-0-64773900-1317378403_thumb. post-820116-0-25318100-1317378408_thumb. post-820116-0-71194400-1317378414_thumb. post-820116-0-90856600-1317378421_thumb.

Edited by jventura

Guest fallenangel32

its free for everyone to make his own style

i dont have any problem

but as you see i m giving you a COMPLETE custom theme and you re free to change it,but as you see ypur theme its not complete(reboot addon not working well in your custom brade mix)

anyway its like Blade Mix Simple.the point of custom rom is to provide something more to the users even if this is icons,colors etc

i dont see the reason post in it here,its like im posting the blade mix in ginger stir fry forum...

DONT DELETE IT i like my friends to have an alternative choisewink.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

FA32 can you please tell me how to make the background of notifications transparent? :D

you can use http://uot.dakra.lt/

you ll need frameworkres.apk and sustemui.apk

open the blade mix 2.3.4 zip and extract the 2 files

system/framework/frameworkres.apk

system/app/systemui.apk

and upload them in http://uot.dakra.lt/ and modify anything you want

IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE REBOOT ADDON you will need the frameworkres.apk from the reboot addon zip

not the famework from blade mix 2.3.4 zip

What Edition do you use?blade mix 2.3 or 2.3.4?

if you use 2.3 you ll need the files from the 2.3 zip

Edited by fallenangel32

IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE REBOOT ADDON you will need the frameworkres.apk from the reboot addon zip

not the famework from blade mix 2.3.4 zip

Thanks , now I know why it didn't worked well.

Going to make a new working "Kuoi" theme now :D

Guest deathgrin

Could someone help me, please. I do NOT like the smile faces on the pattern lockscreen, how can I revert back to the simple dot symbols from the other roms (like stir fry for instance).

I absolutely love all the rest of Blade Mix, the smiles I just do not like.

Thanks in advance!

Could someone help me, please. I do NOT like the smile faces on the pattern lockscreen, how can I revert back to the simple dot symbols from the other roms (like stir fry for instance).

I absolutely love all the rest of Blade Mix, the smiles I just do not like.

Thanks in advance!

:D B) :P :) :lol: ;) :rolleyes: LOL ... I couldn't resist (just joking)

Guest deathgrin

:D B) :P :) :lol: ;) :rolleyes: LOL ... I couldn't resist (just joking)

Absolutely not a problem there. I just don't like them when unlocking my phone. Maybe its because I started recently using blademix and am used to the other way of the lockscreen pattern.

Guest jventura

its free for everyone to make his own style

i dont have any problem

but as you see i m giving you a COMPLETE custom theme and you re free to change it,but as you see ypur theme its not complete(reboot addon not working well in your custom brade mix)

anyway its like Blade Mix Simple.the point of custom rom is to provide something more to the users even if this is icons,colors etc

i dont see the reason post in it here,its like im posting the blade mix in ginger stir fry forum...

DONT DELETE IT i like my friends to have an alternative choisewink.gif

Hi Fallenangel32, I think it is not the same as posting blade mix in GSF forum, simply because I'm just changing the styles of your Blade Mix, keeping everything intact (besides taking out some apps). I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but maybe I'll follow your suggestion.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for you work,

João Ventura

Guest fallenangel32

Hi Fallenangel32, I think it is not the same as posting blade mix in GSF forum, simply because I'm just changing the styles of your Blade Mix, keeping everything intact (besides taking out some apps). I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but maybe I'll follow your suggestion.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for you work,

João Ventura

i never say to delete your theme or dont post any other theme here

you can post any theme

but before ask for my help to intergrade your theme into Blade Mix

o you make a new post?ok as you wish

you can call it blade mix lite :D

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Thanks , now I know why it didn't worked well.

Going to make a new working "Kuoi" theme now :D

come on make a theme for blade mix

we all waiting :D:D:D

and if you want help just ask

Guest acdcnikolas

@fallenangel32 just updated from blademix 2.3 :P

first impression : fantastic work as always ! :D So far , so good. B) Will keep you informed of any bugs/problems. ;)

apsogi douleia opos panta file mou!

Guest fallenangel32

@fallenangel32 just updated from blademix 2.3 :P

first impression : fantastic work as always ! :D So far , so good. B) Will keep you informed of any bugs/problems. ;)

apsogi douleia opos panta file mou!

THANKSSSSS ;):D:D:D

Guest jventura

i never say to delete your theme or dont post any other theme here

you can post any theme

but before ask for my help to intergrade your theme into Blade Mix

o you make a new post?ok as you wish

you can call it blade mix lite :D

I did create the other thread just to separate from this, but if you want, you/we can create Blade Mix Lite, no problem! What do you need me to do?

By the way, I see that you use MMs.apk from GSF B14, before the SMS reports problem was corrected. I suggest you use in your next releases MMs.apk from my custom file (which I took from CM 7.0.3 (me thinks..), or from GSF B14.2 or B15 (which is from the same CM7 source).

Guest fallenangel32

I did create the other thread just to separate from this, but if you want, you/we can create Blade Mix Lite, no problem! What do you need me to do?

By the way, I see that you use MMs.apk from GSF B14, before the SMS reports problem was corrected. I suggest you use in your next releases MMs.apk from my custom file (which I took from CM 7.0.3 (me thinks..), or from GSF B14.2 or B15 (which is from the same CM7 source).

I DONT THINK THAT THE MMS APP HAS A BUG...

i m customizing the BLADE MIX,if you want my help to make

the BLADE MIX LITE i ll be happy to help

i ll sent you a ps

Bro could you please make a file to make notifications background trasparent? :P I know nothing abt customising -.-''

I use 2.3.4 MEEGO with reboot and recovery

Thanks in advance!! :)

Cheers from Crete :-)

Edited by djnik