[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest Taliban

i m sorry but i dont really undersand

you have the new market and you want the old or reverse?

I have deleted the new market and the update apk from your ROM and installed the older version but keep getting FC's.

I would prefer the older version yes if that's possible, if not, cool...

Cheers

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

The 2.3.4 Looks really smooth and goodlooking.

I suggest to change the lockscreen to the stock! i dont like that way! rolleyes.gif

Have you seen the glow edge in gsf b26? you should change it to that!

only my personal opinion but i think most of the people will agree with me tongue.gif

Guest fallenangel32

The 2.3.4 Looks really smooth and goodlooking.

I suggest to change the lockscreen to the stock! i dont like that way! rolleyes.gif

Have you seen the glow edge in gsf b26? you should change it to that!

only my personal opinion but i think most of the people will agree with me tongue.gif

the glow edge?how it is?

post a screenshot

the glow edge?how it is?

post a screenshot

when you over scroll only a small line appears at the bottom or the top of the screen.

It really looks ugly sometimes the normal glow edge with 16 bit...

i am not sure if it was b26

Guest acdcnikolas

em edw mou exoun bgei ta matia me to pc,na prospathw gia kati kalo kai mas to paizei maggas o kathe...

synexise tin kali douleia kai ase tous m.... na lene!kaneis ekseretiki douleia kai oi perisoteroi apo emas to ektimoun auto! :D :D :D ama laxei anevaze tis rom sto myphone mono... ;)

keep up the good work fallenangel !just ignore the trolls and keep 'em coming!

also a request. can you post a flashable zip for adding transparency in the notifications area (just adding transparency ,nothing else) plz?

synexise tin kali douleia kai ase tous m.... na lene!kaneis ekseretiki douleia kai oi perisoteroi apo emas to ektimoun auto! :D :D :D ama laxei anevaze tis rom sto myphone mono... ;)

keep up the good work fallenangel !just ignore the trolls and keep 'em coming!

also a request. can you post a flashable zip for adding transparency in the notifications area (just adding transparency ,nothing else) plz?

re to exete parakanei me to myphone eleos dld wtf

Guest fallenangel32

ooook please in english not greeklishwink.gif

its time to stop the argumment,(like or not like this rom)it stops here,are we clear?thanks

so its time to see what we can do to make this rom even better

i m hearing your suggestions...what would you like for the next relase????rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

and post any bugssad.gif,anything

I m starting for making the reboot/recovery default in this rom,so not need the addon and the notification bar 25-50% trasparent

Edited by fallenangel32

ooook please in english not greeklishwink.gif

its time to stop the argumment,(like or not like this rom)it stops here,are we clear?thanks

so its time to see what we can do to make this rom even better

i m hearing your suggestions...what would you like for the next relase????rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

and post any bugssad.gif,anything

I m starting for making the reboot/recovery default in this rom,so not need the addon and the notification bar 25-50% trasparent

Hey mate. First of all I would like to thank you for this awsome ROM!

Bugs.. Well only one, not sure if it's because of ROM. But my phone calls gets random DC's :S

~K.J

Guest craggs

Hey everyone,been using the simple 2.3.4 final since friday and really like it but i have one problem and for me is the alarm.I was using GSF 27b which had the the same i think desk alarm as BM,I prefer the older alam from i think SSrls4b,its simple and works,so i installed that one on gsf and worked no problem,,on this rom is sounds for about a 1 second then goes silent but the buttonss are up on screen to dismis/snooze.

Now you might be wondering why not use the built in deskclock,that comes with blademix,I have tried but the bug with me is the alram sounds no problem but no buttons come up on screen to snooze/turn off,had to pull the battery in the end.im not sure the alarn is waking the screen from deep sleep.

Guest Coffer52

Angel, this is a really great ROM, the battery for me is the best ever! Suggestions, for me only additons I would like is more MIUI icons and a music player with Dolby like the GSF b20.

Brilliant work mate keep it up!

Guest john99

I love your Rom specially the MIUI edition,but if you want something great to add in your next rom,i would like to suggest that you add HTC wildfire answer buttons i.e tap to answer and remove this slide to answer s*** from this rom!!!

Guest wookie16081965

hi in running miui version and its fantastic just a sugestion could you make it so when recieve txt message you have white background for people like me with bad eyes, hard to read sometimes thanks.

Edited after reading #489 :lol:

Just 2 suggestions :

Circle battery mod , ... and I want the WIFI icon from the first versions back :)

Edited by Kuoi

Guest Coffer52

Edited after reading #489 :lol:

Just 2 suggestions :

Circle battery mod , ... and I want the WIFI icon from the first versions back :)

Nice one +1

doesn't seem to happen on my blade, friend. which edition did you install?

2.3.4 meego. it seems to be something not wiped.

But i did factory reset and wiped dalvik wipe system.