[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest ZuzMaRa

ooook please in english not greeklishwink.gif

its time to stop the argumment,(like or not like this rom)it stops here,are we clear?thanks

so its time to see what we can do to make this rom even better

i m hearing your suggestions...what would you like for the next relase????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and post any bugssad.gif,anything

I m starting for making the reboot/recovery default in this rom,so not need the addon and the notification bar 25-50% trasparent

Hi Angel :)

Both MeeGo and MIUI versions are fantastic, I just :wub: them :D Biiiiiiggggg THX for the great work :)

Like other responders, I would also prefer transparent notfication bar and circular battery but anyway.... :)

As for a wish list, I can only think of two really "impossible missions" :rolleyes::

1. activate RDS for FM-radio app without battery drain (unfortunately it may be rather a kernel job)

2. port the MIUI lockscreen & animation (i'm affraid, however, that it is too deeply associated with the MIUI ROM to "transplant" it to ZTE Blade platform)

Cheers

Edited by ZuzMaRa

Guest acdcnikolas

2.3.4 meego. it seems to be something not wiped.

But i did factory reset and wiped dalvik wipe system.

very strange.I have 2.3.4 miui and as said before didn't have this problem. ehm...it seems tome that this is a problem of the theme and not the rom itself .I had this kind of problem on previous roms I used such as gsf beta 1X something (don't remember exactly) when I was "messing" with online theme kitchen myself :P may I suggest a titanium backup , re-wipe and install?(I know it's painfull as hell but I can't think of anything else at the moment) but then again maybe FA32 can figure this out better than me :lol:

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

thanks for the help!

Maybe someone with 2.3.4 Meego has to confirm this or not.

I will try a clean install and post again

Guest jventura

hi in running miui version and its fantastic just a sugestion could you make it so when recieve txt message you have white background for people like me with bad eyes, hard to read sometimes thanks.

In the SMS settings, you can change the option to use white background..

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

I suggest you to download the Go Sms (from the market) app its perfect its free and you can choose your theme you like or your eyes are comfortable.. rolleyes.gif trust me

Guest wookie16081965

thankyou thankyou i didnt know you could do that, now i can see my txts.

Guest NSduke

FA32 many thanks for the great rom , i have only problem with search widget (widgets/search) its doesnt work and when i press at home screan menu and pick search nothing hapens or did i do something wrong.

Guest fallenangel32

FA32 many thanks for the great rom , i have only problem with search widget (widgets/search) its doesnt work and when i press at home screan menu and pick search nothing hapens or did i do something wrong.

yes you re right...by mistake i delete the search widget apk from blade mix,but as i see it wasnt complete removed

thanks for the bug,in the next release this will be fixedwink.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

thankyou thankyou i didnt know you could do that, now i can see my txts.

there is also the "Handcent SMS"app(the one i use)

it is really light for our zte blade

Guest fallenangel32

Hey mate. First of all I would like to thank you for this awsome ROM!

Bugs.. Well only one, not sure if it's because of ROM. But my phone calls gets random DC's :S

~K.J

tell me the apps that not working right for you

what edition of blade mix you use?

Guest fallenangel32

Hey everyone,been using the simple 2.3.4 final since friday and really like it but i have one problem and for me is the alarm.I was using GSF 27b which had the the same i think desk alarm as BM,I prefer the older alam from i think SSrls4b,its simple and works,so i installed that one on gsf and worked no problem,,on this rom is sounds for about a 1 second then goes silent but the buttonss are up on screen to dismis/snooze.

Now you might be wondering why not use the built in deskclock,that comes with blademix,I have tried but the bug with me is the alram sounds no problem but no buttons come up on screen to snooze/turn off,had to pull the battery in the end.im not sure the alarn is waking the screen from deep sleep.

in my phone it works fine and no other user have report any bug with deskclock

the best solution is to install a different alarm app from the marketwink.gif

Guest fallenangel32

I love your Rom specially the MIUI edition,but if you want something great to add in your next rom,i would like to suggest that you add HTC wildfire answer buttons i.e tap to answer and remove this slide to answer s*** from this rom!!!

HTC wildfire answer buttons

can you give a link?or a screenshot?for everyone to see and votebiggrin.gif

Guest acdcnikolas

HTC wildfire answer buttons

can you give a link?or a screenshot?for everyone to see and votebiggrin.gif

hi fallenangel .I think he meens something like this but I think it's part of the sense UI . may I suggest full Caller ID or something similar ? HTC-Wildfire-incoming-call.jpg

Guest fallenangel32

Blade_Theme.zip (9.18 MB) http://www.multiupload.com/RQ2MMP5B6R

A NEW THEME...YOU WANT IT AND YOU GET IT !!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

adds reboot/recovery(if you dont have it)

new wifi icon,trasparent notification bar,new circle battery mod

and same background for the notification icons( fixed)

screenshot3a.th.png

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest feckineejit

Blade_Theme.zip (9.18 MB) http://www.multiupload.com/RQ2MMP5B6R

A NEW THEME...YOU WANT IT AND YOU GET IT !!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

adds reboot/recovery(if you dont have it)

new wifi icon,trasparent notification bar,new circle battery mod

and same background for the notification icons( fixed)

screenshot3a.th.png

Hello FA32 will this work with Blade mix 2.3.4 simple?

Guest SLFBLADE

hi,

bit of a noob here..

was using gsf 24 and put the miui rom on after full wipe,davlik,battery stats,

and when i tried to restore all my apps through titanium ..it just failed with a big red line through them.

its happened before with another rom so think it must be somethink i must be doing wrong!!

i seem to be ok putting gsf roms on

any suggestions?

thanks

Martydry.gif

Guest fallenangel32

hi,

bit of a noob here..

was using gsf 24 and put the miui rom on after full wipe,davlik,battery stats,

and when i tried to restore all my apps through titanium ..it just failed with a big red line through them.

its happened before with another rom so think it must be somethink i must be doing wrong!!

i seem to be ok putting gsf roms on

any suggestions?

thanks

Martydry.gif

you cant restore all of your apps....

but onlythe programmes,like rom manager,screenshoot,root explorer,maps,radio,games etc

but not mms,phone,settings,gallery, etc, it might based on gsf but there are changes in some editions!!!

so you can restore only the user app and some but not all the system app

Guest craggs

in my phone it works fine and no other user have report any bug with deskclock

the best solution is to install a different alarm app from the marketwink.gif

Ok thanks,it is the older alarm app that does not work on it,,I have managed to get the deskclock working again now,i reflashed the rom as the notification

bar was missing :lol:

yesterday for the first time I had 2 random restarts scrolling through opera mobile,I had the cpu clocked to 710mhz but I always have with no issues,so not big deal

I lowered it to 672mhz instead last night,,this morning i could not switch the screen on blank,green LED was flashing but pressing the top power button did nothing,i

had to pull the battery.weird,,never come across this before,but this and GSF27 are the first 2.3 roms ive used,ive come from ssrls5.

Also just something else,i downloaded some theme packs for adw ex,,and been using them fine,after the restarts they have gone.

I have just re downloaded them,so they are back on now fine,,Its probably just something ive done all the above issues,the rom is great apart from them niggles.

thanks for your hard work,and responding to people in a kind mannor :D

Guest john99

hi fallenangel .I think he meens something like this but I think it's part of the sense UI . may I suggest full Caller ID or something similar ? HTC-Wildfire-incoming-call.jpg

This is exactly I wish,Full screen caller ID doesnt respond immediately when call comes(takes2-3 seconds to display) and easy answer buttons somehow dont support gingerbread rom.This is why i want someone to port it only this part(tap to answer button) of the sense rom and nothing else!!!

Guest acdcnikolas

This is exactly I wish,Full screen caller ID doesnt respond immediately when call comes(takes2-3 seconds to display) and easy answer buttons somehow dont support gingerbread rom.This is why i want someone to port it only this part(tap to answer button) of the sense rom and nothing else!!!

sorry! haven't used the afformentioned app just heard/read it somewhere! :P