[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

fallenangel32: one of the best guys in the community :) kudos mate !! :cheers: :weed:

nobody need to thank me

i m here to help as much as i can

thats why they called commutity-forum

Guest manpreetsingh46

ITS WORKING FINE FOR ME

When you install the rom,reboot once

Or close the wifi and open it again

For the core theme i ll make a new .zip to restore it

AND MORE NEW THEMES ARE COMMING !!!

Thank bro for replying there was nothing wrong with you roam its just that i found that router was rejecting my MAC but its sorted now thanks again to the thread starter for this great theme

Edited by manpreetsingh46

Did you forget that the first ROM you developed was from Gsf.. Beta 18 ! As for your "nofication wigdets" or "power menu" do you really think its a integral part of the rom? I'm not complaining just telling your fanboys not to spread untrue facts everywhere.

Why do people have to get personal. Dont like the rom? DONT USE IT! Simple.

This is meant to be a ROM thread. To discuss the feedback on the rom. Not on the developer.

Meanwhile, Well done FA32:)

Loved the new icons set.

Edited by unmukt

Guest fallenangel32

Any chance of a theme with a plain black status bar at the top? Please? :)

ok i ll make one today

you want the top bar (where we see the time?)

pure black...or all bars pure black?

if you have a screenshot it wiil help me

Guest DaneelS

ok i ll make one today

you want the top bar (where we see the time?)

pure black...or all bars pure black?

if you have a screenshot it wiil help me

Thanks so much, you are awesome! :)

Where the time is, and if possible, the notification area. As you can see in the first screen shot, having the textured grey area clashes with the background I use.

ss1.png

ss2.png

Hey guys,,nice to see a new ROM,and just downloaded the core 2.4,,basicly I was on BM think mego or miui or simple :huh:,then I went to GSF simply because I am obsessed with the 'carbon theme' but I hate the stuck LED issue.

When I had BM last time flashed the carbon theme onto it and and it all worked apart from the dialer didnt change,i.e it stayed with the colours,,so (bear with me) I went back to GSF :(

Now I see there is a core/simple edition with themes :D And i guess what im asking is has anyone flashed the carbon theme over this and has worked???

Thanks everone. :)

Hey fallen angel.

i just tried your rom for the first time, and it's fantastic. very speedy, great battery life and great theming.

i have a few questions for you:

1. status bar - i really like the original icons, but there are no numbers on the battery indicator. i tried the two other themes you offer and i fon't like them much. is there anyway i can stay with the original icons and add a circle batter indicator with numbers? (i don't like the one in the themes you offer. i like the ones in here, especially the fat circle with whote numbers - http://android.modac...27-and-mcsf-v1/

but unfortunately it's only for gsf 17 and above... is there anyway i can change it?

2. the notification power widget is really awsome. is there anyway i can add to it the airplane mode and rotate on\off toggles?

3. why did you remove the hebrew language option from the keyboard (all gsf versions has it). is there any way to get it back?

4. the fastest rom IMO is MSCF by WBAW. it has almost no lagging at all (even when scrolling thw wi-fi menu) and dolby sound system. is ther any way to port the dloby to this rom?

and again - awsome rom. only thing i'm missing from CM is the perfect hebrew and right-to-left support, and the lockscreen widget for the music player + the using of volume keys to change songs while screen is off. but anyway, this rom is much faster and stable, and has better battery life.

Thank you for your hard work.

Edited by Amit.V

1. status bar - i really like the original icons, but there are no numbers on the battery indicator. i tried the two other themes you offer and i fon't like them much. is there anyway i can stay with the original icons and add a circle batter indicator with numbers? (i don't like the one in the themes you offer. i like the ones in here, especially the fat circle with whote numbers - http://android.modac...27-and-mcsf-v1/

but unfortunately it's only for gsf 17 and above... is there anyway i can change it?

Extract framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk from the Blade Mix ROM and upload them to UOT kitchen under System files in the File upload tab. Extract settings.uot from your favourite circle mod and also upload it under Kitchen's settings. Submit it, wait an hour or so and you will have your own theme mod. Simple.

Hey fallen angel.

Download following , wipe cache and wipe dalvik Cache.

This replaces only the battery icons , nothing else.

Battery Circle Mod for Blade Mix 2.4

post-892314-0-06435600-1318696232_thumb.

Edited by Kuoi

How about a TPT Fa? ;-) It's time for me for a Gen1 => Gen2 upgrade!!!!

Given that you have the time...

Efxaristw...

Edited by Bodai

Guest sandy227

Hi,

I am getting an error while installing this ROM ClockworkMod Recovery (v3.0.2.7). Below are the logs in clockwork mod while installing this ROM

Preparing Balde Mix 2.3.4

Please wait...

Preparing Installation...

Please wait

assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img"."boot")

E:Error in /sdcard/Android ROM/Blade_Mix_2.4_Core.zip

(status 7)

Installation Aborted

I am on gen2. Can you please help in getting this solved.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am getting an error while installing this ROM ClockworkMod Recovery (v3.0.2.7). Below are the logs in clockwork mod while installing this ROM

Preparing Balde Mix 2.3.4

Please wait...

Preparing Installation...

Please wait

assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img"."boot")

E:Error in /sdcard/Android ROM/Blade_Mix_2.4_Core.zip

(status 7)

Installation Aborted

I am on gen2. Can you please help in getting this solved.

Thanks.

Delete the zip from sd-card ... download it again , and put it back on sd-card.

There must be a fault in the downloaded zip file.

Hey mate. Is it possible that you could some kind of themed version. Without LauncherPro and without all the "Bloat ware" : ) Like CPU control etc. Great rom btw ;)

Or can you explain me how to do it..

~Home

I have installed Go Weather in this 2.4 version but i m not able to access the settings of Go Weather when pressing the menu button of my blade.

Have anybody else have the same problem?

Can someone tell me by installing in their device(I have only 1 android phone so i cant test anywhere else)?

Guest sandy227

Do you wipe and format everything ( EXCEPT SD-CARD !! ) ?

I think there is not enough space on 1 or an other partition .

I followed below steps for installing this ROM

• Wipe data/factory reset
  • Wipe Cache partition
  • WIpe Dalvik Cache
  • format /boot
  • format /cache
  • format /data
  • format /system

and then installed the zip from sd card

I am running on CM7 and this installs perfectly.